PDA

View Full Version : "wrxcess"

JC70SS
01-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Saw it in Stallis off of 114th st. Mon. Silver WRX with an annoyingly loud exhaust on it.

jbiscuit
01-15-2004, 10:08 AM
most WRX's are quite loud with exhaust (thanks boxer motor)...not sure who's car this is, never seen this one I don't think and I know a lot of the Subaru guys in the area.

There is a really fast black sedan (WRX) in west allis with the plate "SPOOL" on it. Looks really stock from the outside too...very sleeper. He runs stock wheels with 235 tires, stock ride height with full aftermarket suspension, black front mount intercooler (hard to see at night in the front bumper) and a huge turbo....I have heard rumors that the car clocks 12 flats at GLD

BAD LS1
01-15-2004, 05:58 PM
I wonder if Mr. Steve Anderson knows this guy you speak of?? Steve's was the king of sleeper WRX's that i seen so far, still got the somer's LP tag LOL. I wonder how fast his car was??? He blew the trans up so we never got to find out... but he's also moving to St. Louis too:(

jbiscuit
01-16-2004, 09:38 AM
Steve's was the fastest WRX around here for sure...his was an easy 11 second car....I think he clocked a few 11.6's in it LAST summer (like a year ago)...with more tuning and stuff I'm sure the car was deep into the 11's especially with that phatty HKS turbine :idhitit

A B4C Z
01-16-2004, 07:00 PM
Whos the guy that has the silver one. Hes always down at oscars hes got the dual 5 spokes on it i think.

BadAzzGTA89
01-18-2004, 11:32 AM
I seen a chick with a bad azz silver one in west bend with exhaust and black rims and tinted windows nice ride:3gears:

BAD LS1
01-18-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by 97 z Me Go
Whos the guy that has the silver one. Hes always down at oscars hes got the dual 5 spokes on it i think.

See the above mention post by my self and J . Thats the guy wich you are reffering to LOL Hes a really good guy as long as you on his good side, he turns into and absolute weapon once hes pissed :devil Ive seen him in action at oscars already LOL;)

Crawlin
01-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by BADDLS1SS
See the above mention post by my self and J . Thats the guy wich you are reffering to LOL Hes a really good guy as long as you on his good side, he turns into and absolute weapon once hes pissed :devil Ive seen him in action at oscars already LOL;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, God I love Steve. That dude is friggin hilarious!!!