PDA

View Full Version : Some bad news...prayers needed!

Yooformula
11-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Things have turned for the worst and we need your prayers..

The tumor turned out to be a very rare AGRESSIVE type will return in addition a bleed and leak has started that is very dangerous. A spinal tube was put in and if it does stop by wed, they will now do the entire operation again.

WE really need your thoughts at this time and prayers. THank you for the donations as I just started a job 4 weeks ago and now an unemployed so everything helps.

I just received more news about an hour ago that even with radiation,it will return. word

thank you for the prayers so far! I cant describe the helplessness I ave and I cant cry enough.

michelle
11-10-2008, 07:53 PM
I am so sorry to hear this Yoo. You (and your family) are in my thoughts as well as Adam's thoughts. Try to keep positive as best you can and stay strong.

Goat Roper
11-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Prayers for you all my friend

Flicktitty
11-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Prayers bud. Get well soon!

Brian98GTP
11-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Sorry to hear the bad news. I'll bet that Yoo is more aggressive than any tumor.
Keep fighting this MF'er!!

PureSound15
11-10-2008, 07:57 PM
My God Yoosof - I've never been a big prayer, but I truly hope and pray for the best for you bro. Good things happen to good people, unfortunately.

Reverend Cooper
11-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Yoo and Debbie you know my family is here for you. If at some point you or Debbie can call me do so,I really didn't want to stop by tonite in light of what was going on,I hope you both understand. I will not lie and say you shouldn't be scared,but you need to remember there are alot and I mean alot of people pulling for you and preaying for you and your family. You said you would't give up to me Sunday......Don't

udlose98
11-10-2008, 07:59 PM
I still consider myself new to this board and dont know most of you here including yourself, Ive read all your posts and posts that people have made for ya. I just want to further reaffirm, from the outside looking in, that there are tons of people on here pulling for you, praying for you etc. Its shocking for me to see, on a board where I normally stay away due to all the bickering. All that said I want to wish you all the best as well, if you can get this board to come together, then you must be a pretty upstanding guy.

RanJer
11-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Keep fighting man! Everything will work out! Of course hoping and praying for the best!

Silver350
11-10-2008, 08:00 PM
I'll bet that Yoo is more aggressive than any tumor.

Agreed Yoosof kick the shit out of that thing and get back to the boards. We miss you bro, and we think about you as the days go on. Keep the fighting and well keep praying and helping you in anyway we can.

Slow Joe
11-10-2008, 08:02 PM
I, as many am not big into religious things (aka praying) but I'll do so for Yoo... :thumbsup

Now go kick that tumor's ass!

Russ Jerome
11-10-2008, 08:03 PM
We've got 5 solid prayers for you here at home, wife is on the phone with my
daughter in Madison to rustle up some more as we speak! Hang in there man.

SmokinRAM114
WOW hang in there YOO were praying for you!

That_Guy
WHERE ALL PULLING FOR YOU YOO... you and your family are in all of are prayers

Waver
11-10-2008, 08:04 PM
You have my prayers and my thoughts....if there is anything I can do please just ask. No questions asked...

Myles
11-10-2008, 08:06 PM
You cant be fu/cking serious. Yoo im praying for you and your family, get better soon man.

Crawlin
11-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Kick that ******* things ass like you do on COD man!!!

That_Guy
11-10-2008, 08:07 PM
You cant be fu/cking serious. Yoo im praying for you and your family, get better soon man.

you read my mind...

Greg@GLD
11-10-2008, 08:07 PM
I, as many am not big into religious things (aka praying) but I'll do so for Yoo... :thumbsup

Now go kick that tumor's ass!

Think of it in a different context; think of it as a positive force if you don't want to call it a "prayer".
Think positive thoughts, and "hope" can be a substitute for "prayers".

"May the force be with you"

The "force" being defined as the well wishes of the collective body of those that care. :thumbsup

Korndogg
11-10-2008, 08:10 PM
Good Luck with everything Yoo. You and your family are in my prayers.

97z2801ss
11-10-2008, 08:15 PM
good luck yoo!! Hope you beat this thing!

nismodave
11-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Sleep good tonight bro. I will see you in the Morning.

Lash
11-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Hang in there man. Sometimes it's gotta get worse before it gets better.

ThatWhiteCivic
11-10-2008, 08:21 PM
GEt well soon, and good luck with everything

Nix
11-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Sweet Jesus, I just don't understand why horrible things have to happen to honest to goodness good people.

God be with you and your family in this dark time Yoosof.

I've only met you a handfull of times but those times you seemed to always be a genuine person, for that and much more you and your family deserve to pull through.

God Bless brother...

STANMAN
11-10-2008, 08:35 PM
For those of you who don't pray, or have never prayed, here is a start:

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever and ever. Amen

Follow that with what you are asking of Him. Remember, God (whomever's version you believe in) hears ALL of our thoughts, ALL of the time. Think positive thoughts for Yoo, and He will hear them.

Been praying for you alot Yoo, and not just you, but for your family as well, I can't even imagine what they are going through. Get better, we are all praying and thinking of you:thumbsup

Holeshot
11-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Your a fighter and a tuff Sum Bitch. You can beat this !!!. Were all pulling for you and your family. Please let Dave know if you have any special request we can help or do for you. Swallow your pride and let your friends help you. God Speed Bro

b4mytm
11-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Good Luck Yoosof!!!

You know we are here for you and Debbie.
Sending prayers your way daily.

GRAMPS SS
11-10-2008, 09:06 PM
what can i say what others haven't yoosof buddy....but you have a lot of love here and people praying and pulling for you....so stay strong my friend ....tomorrow i will be going to lodge to have my brothers pray for you as well....you are in my thoughts and prayers.....GOD is watching over you Yossof....you are in his hands....BLESS YOU YOOSOF...

Yooformula
11-10-2008, 09:10 PM
i want to see people tomorrow. faces help alot.

nismodave
11-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Get some sleep bud. I will rally people to come there tommorow if you are up for it.

Holeshot
11-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Ill stop by tomorrow after noon I have a Dr appointment at 945 and then The Grand Am goes to progressive for estimate. See you after lunch Yoofs

RanJer
11-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Get some sleep bud. I will rally people to come there tommorow if you are up for it.

Dave, let me know when you call. I'm done with work at 430..

Rocket Power
11-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Hang in there man, you'll pull through

BAD LS1
11-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Your too strong to not beat this Yoo! Im gonna come to see you too with Coop soon! Prayin' like a mofo!!!!!

Daytonapacecar959
11-10-2008, 09:29 PM
:crying Good luck Yoo.I'm going to try my very best to come see tomorrow night,if not i can stop by anytime on the weekends.

xxtremeteam
11-10-2008, 10:22 PM
yoo i cant make it back til maybe friday after 6 stay strong man

y2kws6
11-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Hang in there Yoosof, we are all praying for you. We have had a lot of good times together ane will have more in the future.

Pease,
Dan

Heat Seeker WS6
11-10-2008, 10:26 PM
You can and WILL take this thing out Yoo! Keep up your strength & courage and break this thing!
We've all got your & your family's back ....and Greg's apparently gone Jedi on us- so now you HAVE to get well!

Im off on Wednesday

FourEyedFord
11-10-2008, 10:29 PM
I am praying for you man! Stay strong!

JC70SS
11-10-2008, 10:32 PM
I will pray for you morning and night. I am a good Catholic so it will work for you bud.

Crawlin
11-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Pro Stock John is giving you some well wishes and your in his family's throughts and prayers man!!!

And my mom has included you in her prayer chain.... STAY STRONG!

HITMAN
11-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Yoosef. You will prevail. You must. If not for yourself, your family and friends need you.

I am almost 48yrs old and in addition to being a lifetime fat dude, I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I used to work in a dialysis clinic and have seen first hand the ravages of the disease I now have. Blindness, loss of limbs and finally, dialysis for the rest of ones life. I made up my mind to do something about it. Since July I have cut out most sweets and am really trying to control my carbohydrate intake without resorting to a life time of grilled chicken and brown rice. Anyhow, in addition to controlling my diet I joined a gym (Innovative Health and Fitness in Franklin) and have lost 40lbs since my diagnoses. So between the pills, the diet and the exercise, my blood sugar is just about normal and I am physically able to do quite a bit more than I could just a few months ago. But I digress...

The thing is, if you put your mind to something and you have the support of your family and friends, you can do anything you want. Fuck this tumor. Get mad at it, and make up your mind that you WILL win. We will all give you the support you need, if not financially, then in any other way possible. The power of thought is truly amazing and with the help of all here you will beat this.

You will be in my thoughts from here on out. I'm pulling for you Yoo, NOW GET MOTIVATED AND KICK SOME ASS!

awsomeears
11-10-2008, 11:14 PM
I'm not much of a Praying type of person but one goes out for your safety before I go to bed.

badass88gt
11-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Yoosef you are in the thoughts of my family. Get well soon.

Cleveland Dave
11-11-2008, 12:11 AM
hang in there man and best of luck getting through all of this. ill keep ya in my prayers and thoughts

Voodoo Chick
11-11-2008, 12:57 AM
I wish you all the best, and hope you make a full recovery. I'm so sorry for your suffering, and hope you are well and happy soon.

00SoSlow
11-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Keep fighting man, i retract my statement from the other thread... i didn't know it was this bad when i posted it, but you have the finest set of doc's workin on ya. Prayers sent to you and your family.... i would love to donate to someone i don't even know but right now is a hard time for myself as well and funds are short... if i can spare anything ill send some yourway! Keep your head up.

88Nightmare
11-11-2008, 01:25 AM
yoo-

old man wayne and I were talking about this on the phone saturday.... its amazing how things like this can happen to the best of people. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, and I certainly wish you and your family the best. You are a tough motherfucker.... I know you will fight the hell out of this. And again, my best wishes to you and your family.

Darrell
11-11-2008, 04:03 AM
Yoo, I don't know you personally but I do know you from several years of internet chit chat. You are in my thoughts. Keep on fighting brotha.

Donation sent.

mrz28M6
11-11-2008, 10:13 AM
yoo i wanna see you in the spring time with the formula out! now get rid of this d#mn thing!

Yeehaw
11-11-2008, 10:18 AM
yoo you also have my prayers hopefully this turns back around and goes good soon for ya!

Exitspeed
11-11-2008, 10:21 AM
You will be in my prayers and I hope you can make it through.

HAMRHEAD
11-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Stay strong, try to think positive and keep fighting!

Smokey1226
11-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Hang in there big guy, My prayers are for you and your family!

jon_we4
11-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Yoosef -
Holeshot told me about the news, I don't log on here that much anymore. I'm sorry to hear all your health problems. Stay strong and persevere. We will remember you in our prayers and I sincerely hope this holiday season has a sobering effect to everyone you have touched in your life. We should all be thankful for what we have and it just goes to show how quickly one's health can turn to shit.

Brandon
11-11-2008, 02:16 PM
im pulling for you YOO. you can beat this

Feature Pony
11-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Yoo, I wish you the best of Luck to beat this tumor. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts for a full and fast recovery.

Holeshot
11-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Yoosof is in a lot of pain today. Wish I could make it go away or take some of it for you Bro. Thanks for talking to me today. Prayers were said all the way home for you.

scaleracer
11-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Sorry to hear that I hope you get better soon! Stay positive man!

johnny--2k
11-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Yoo....I can't even begin to describe how I feel right now. After seeing you sunday, I was actually happy that you were doing as well as you were, and now this. The prayers have still not stopped, and will continue until you are walking out of that hospital to go home with your family. I will try to stop by later this week if you are up for it.

Stay strong and positive. You will be fine, I know it.

nismodave
11-11-2008, 07:41 PM
I saw Yoo today, briefly in the morning and for a good amount of time tonight.

We are all playing the waiting game on some things, in the next 24/48 hours, to determine what the next step will be.

He is in EXTREME pain at times in his head. I cant even imagine what it must feel like.

Yoo and Deb are VERY thankfull to everyone for thier thoughts and prayers. And when I told him we were close to $2000 on the donations, he was VERY happy to hear that. It sets his mind a bit at ease. He is very concerned about not being able to work for 6-8 months. Thank You to EVERYONE who has donated.

I know there will be a fundraiser/s when he gets out of the hospital, which Im hoping is soon. We will put our heads together and make them BIG.

A special THANK YOU to Greg@GLD, Yellow Wagon, Holeshot, and HBGben for stopping by today, he was happy to see you guys, even for a short time.:thumbsup

He is just so hour to hour on how he feels (up for visitors or not) that it is difficult for him to see anyone for a long time.

Please, keep praying for our friend.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
11-11-2008, 07:44 PM
It felt good to see him, even for a brief period of time. I'd like to visit later in the week, if not the weekend.

theavenger333
11-11-2008, 10:48 PM
just got back from seeing him tonight, same as what Dave said, he's minute to minute. got to chat a bit, just about everything bothers him, noise, light, anything. he's fighting hard, and the support helps guys, keep it up!

Crawlin
11-11-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm coming buddy. This work schedule just does not allow anything but work. I have off tomorrow. I will be there. I talked with Coop for awhile tonight. I know I sent a PM to Lekan to get his ass there if he hasn't already.

Reverend Cooper
11-11-2008, 11:01 PM
^ sorry I missed you Steve. Everyone needs to understand the severity of this!!! this is not some little bulllshit bump in the road. This is a life changing event for him and his family. I really hope everyone can understand once he is out of the hospital he and family will still need OUR help.
I am so happy that we went to dinner close by,he was sleeping when we got there tonite,his dad called and said he wanted to see me. So Vicki and I went over and spent some good quality time with Yoo and Deb.
See you two tomorrow.

Myles
11-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Chris let me know what time you are going to go see him tomorrow.

Crawlin
11-11-2008, 11:21 PM
To be honest, pretty much most of the day if he's up to it. Or atleast be VERY close by at all time for when others are stopping by. I think that the more the better at certain times. If it's a constant stream of friends coming, that time and the pain might be easier to pass. But i'll let you know. I know I want to get going around 10am and shoot up there to see if he's well enough for visitors.

Myles
11-11-2008, 11:22 PM
i have shit going on at about 1 till who knows, ill call you when i am done with that and figure out whats going down then.

Greg@GLD
11-12-2008, 06:59 AM
To be honest, pretty much most of the day if he's up to it. Or atleast be VERY close by at all time for when others are stopping by. I think that the more the better at certain times. If it's a constant stream of friends coming, that time and the pain might be easier to pass. But i'll let you know. I know I want to get going around 10am and shoot up there to see if he's well enough for visitors.

Don't want to step on anybody's toes...

Keep in mind he has been thru a major operation. He's on some powerful drugs and he really needs rest. He gets "agitated" pretty easy, and as Steve mentioned, he is very sensitive to light and noise.

To people who haven't gone to see him yet- You should be aware that "visiting hours" are a posted set of hours by the hospital. That does not mean you can show up and expect to be able to see him right away. If you are planning your visit around a lunch hour or free time, be aware that you may be asked to wait for a considerable amount of time before you can see him. J and I waited for an hour or so before we saw him.

Just posting this so people know what to expect...

Greg@GLD
11-12-2008, 07:04 AM
I saw Yoo today, briefly in the morning and for a good amount of time tonight.

We are all playing the waiting game on some things, in the next 24/48 hours, to determine what the next step will be.

He is in EXTREME pain at times in his head. I cant even imagine what it must feel like.

Yoo and Deb are VERY thankfull to everyone for thier thoughts and prayers. And when I told him we were close to $2000 on the donations, he was VERY happy to hear that. It sets his mind a bit at ease. He is very concerned about not being able to work for 6-8 months. Thank You to EVERYONE who has donated.

I know there will be a fundraiser/s when he gets out of the hospital, which Im hoping is soon. We will put our heads together and make them BIG.

A special THANK YOU to Greg@GLD, Yellow Wagon, Holeshot, and HBGben for stopping by today, he was happy to see you guys, even for a short time.:thumbsup

He is just so hour to hour on how he feels (up for visitors or not) that it is difficult for him to see anyone for a long time.

Please, keep praying for our friend.

It was good to see him, even if only for a short time.

jbiscuit
11-12-2008, 07:45 AM
for me, even a minute was well worth the trip. He has been a good friend for a long time so it was the least I could do. We are all pullin for ya buddy!

Crawlin
11-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Don't want to step on anybody's toes...

Keep in mind he has been thru a major operation. He's on some powerful drugs and he really needs rest. He gets "agitated" pretty easy, and as Steve mentioned, he is very sensitive to light and noise.

To people who haven't gone to see him yet- You should be aware that "visiting hours" are a posted set of hours by the hospital. That does not mean you can show up and expect to be able to see him right away. If you are planning your visit around a lunch hour or free time, be aware that you may be asked to wait for a considerable amount of time before you can see him. J and I waited for an hour or so before we saw him.

Just posting this so people know what to expect...

That's why I said "if he's up to it" I wasn't planning on being there from 9-9 or anything, I know that's not able to be done. And like J said, I'd be satisfied with just 1 minute at this point. And just keeping taking it 1 minute at a tim. I had talked with Coop about proper "procedure" so to speak when arriving. The visiting hours had been posted in another thread in which is the best time periods, and like you said, going over lunch time was not one of them.

Crawlin
11-12-2008, 11:15 AM
WOW... Just got back from seeing him. I'm proud to say that Yoosof still has a handshake firmer than most people I talk to each and every day at the dealership. To me that's a good sign.

But Greg was right. When I got there I got to go up right away, but he was sleeping so I talked with his father and then Deb came out. So talked with her for a sec and he woke up. I had planned like even just chilling there for 30 minutes. That's just not possible. He didn't seem in too much pain at this time, BUT that's possibly the meds. We talked for about 10-15 minutes and then you just know it's time to leave to let him get his rest. Like I said, Greg is absolutely right, he's gotta get his rest. He just asked that people keep coming by like I'm sure we are going to.

jbiscuit
11-12-2008, 11:24 AM
^ glad you got to see him Chris. I'm sure it means a lot to see some of the OG BCMers.

BAD LS1
11-12-2008, 11:26 AM
Headed out there later tonight.

Mr Twigbert
11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
I'ma wait for the first couple waves of people go.. Then, when he's been in the hispital for a while and people stop going I will pop in there..

Cryptic
11-12-2008, 12:04 PM
When I visited Yoo... His energy swings low to high constantly. One minute he wants to whisper to talk, the next he's talking completely normal (especially if we get off the subject of him being in the hospital). Perhaps that drains him after a while. He gets hot from talking for more than a few minutes. He hates sitting still in the bed, but really doesn't have a choice right now.

SpdRcrZ
11-12-2008, 12:13 PM
"May the force be with you"

Well said Jedi Greg!

Yoo...... I've only met you in person a few times (with Chad Cowdy), but I've seen you on here for a few years now.

Next time the Doc's open up, just have them poor some High Oct. 110 in there.... that should fix you right up!

Silver350
11-12-2008, 12:18 PM
I am going to attempt to see yoosof this weekend.

som2002
11-12-2008, 12:26 PM
I'm sorry to hear this Yoosof... my thoughts are with you buddy.

BlownMe
11-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Yoo, i'll be coming down there on Friday after work. Hang in there bud.

scottie K
11-12-2008, 02:18 PM
got my fingers crossed and prayn

*SNOOP*
11-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Sorry to hear this bad news....... Get well soon and be very strong!!!

slowlx
11-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Sorry about the bad news. Hope you get well soon. My family's thoughts are with you.

michelle
11-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Stopped by there tonight, but Yoo was sleeping. Sleeping is probably easier for him as I hope he isn't feeling any pain then. I hope to get back there later in the weekend to catch him while he is awake.

Reverend Cooper
11-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Like I said earlier Tom and Michelle I'm sorry we couldn't catch him awake,but Debbie will let him know we were there,Fred stopped by also Yoo. We stayed for awhile to see if you would wake,but you were sawing some serious lumber.

Holeshot
11-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Im glad hes sleeping. He had a really bad day yesterday. Hang tuff Buddy.

Daytonapacecar959
11-12-2008, 09:28 PM
Deb & his father were trying to wake him,he was really out which i guess is good.I'll be stopping up there again Sat. sometime.

Crawlin
11-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Sorry guys... Myles and I stopped back up there this afternoon to see him. Met up with Dave. It's definitely awesome you guys are getting out there. I know we were there talking with him for over an hour. He had his normal sense of humor, even cracking jokes at Myles. I must say, it was alot better than this morning. Dave had said he noticed that it's better when it's between 2-5pm. Towards the end he was getting tired and the headache was starting to set in, so we left.

Get better man!! And like we said, I know you are worried, but your BCM family is here for you.

Chris

GTSLOW
11-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Great new Chris! Hang in there Yoo.

Yooformula
11-13-2008, 03:02 AM
good day today. thanks fir visitorw, more the betteer. THANK YOU BCM! sorry i sletp thru some of you, i want to see you all.

UnderPSI
11-13-2008, 06:27 AM
I'll try to stop by again this afternoon after work.

JohnnyT
11-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Hang in there old man. Looks like Lekan and I will be stopping by together Friday after work. Old skool represent!

Larrygto
11-13-2008, 11:42 AM
It put a smile on my face to hear your feeling better!! Hang in there you can beat this!!

Yooformula
11-13-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi everyone, this is Debbie(Yoosof's wife)
Yoos really wants to see everyone, it really helps him. When you have to sit still, which Yoosof was NEVER able to do to begin with, it really is good for him to see friendly faces to talk to and pass the time. He has been pretty sleepy due to medication, but wants to see as many friends as possible. Thank You again to all of you for your friendship, it means alot to both of us. I love him and know how great he is, but it makes him feel good to know other people do also.

Waver
11-13-2008, 01:09 PM
Hi everyone, this is Debbie(Yoosof's wife)
Yoos really wants to see everyone, it really helps him. When you have to sit still, which Yoosof was NEVER able to do to begin with, it really is good for him to see friendly faces to talk to and pass the time. He has been pretty sleepy due to medication, but wants to see as many friends as possible. Thank You again to all of you for your friendship, it means alot to both of us. I love him and know how great he is, but it makes him feel good to know other people do also.

Debbie, yours and Yoosof's friendship means a lot to us on here as well. We are here behind you two 100%. I understand how important it is to have visitors while in the hospital, as it is not a fun place to be. I plan on stopping there on sunday if not earlier...take care, and if you or anyone in your family needs or wants anything, please, by all means, ask...............

Silver350
11-13-2008, 01:17 PM
I too plan too stop to see Yoosof this weekend.

CPonyGo
11-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Just went up to see Yoo....Had a really nice visit but he tired fast so I let him sleep. I will be up there this weekend as well.

He really really really REALLY wants us to visit him...he thrives on our visits and love.. it helps a lot.. it helps Debbie as well..its tough for her as well..

nismodave
11-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Please go visit Yoosof. It really means alot to him.:)

OxmanWI
11-14-2008, 05:45 PM
Hope you feel better Yoo, hang in there and stay tuff, more prayers headed your way! :)

70challenger
11-14-2008, 08:05 PM
hope you feel better soon yoo!

WhatsADSM
11-14-2008, 08:34 PM
I can't believe that I missed this. Yoo You and your famiy are in my prayers! Just hang in there and do the best you can, will power goes a looong way.

Reverend Cooper
11-14-2008, 11:02 PM
went up to see him before noon today,there is a break in the storm. the dr's removed the drain tube for his bleeding problems in the brain,so far the bleeding has stopped. he was very talkative and in pretty good spirits.
he really wants to see everyone as sleeping and seeing people is what helps pass the time. alot of his swelling is coming down from the surgery,but he has terrible headaches still. there is also a issue of an air pocket in the skull that they are trying to make dissapate on its own with the help of pure oxygen. unfortunately it will take radiation treatments for any chance that the tumor will not reform.
All he asked of Vicki and I was to tell all his friends here to come see him it makes him fell much better, And lets face it if i can make the time and drive over an hour to see him all of YOU have no excuse lol
lets show him some support here let him know we are there to help him financially and emotionally.
I will be going up to see him again with a fresh baked plate of chocolate chip cookies at his request. it was funny he was like a little kid when Vicki asked if he would like her to make some for him. sleep well tonite bro i wll see you tommorow.
Coop and family

srt4eh
11-15-2008, 05:13 AM
wow....you and your family continue to be in my prayers.

Daytonapacecar959
11-15-2008, 08:17 AM
I'll be up there sometime late morning/eary afternoon to see Yoo again.Goo to hear that tubes out.:thumbsup

Prince Valiant
11-15-2008, 08:26 AM
I'll come see ya when I get back from the honeymoon bud!

Yooformula
11-15-2008, 11:19 AM
thanksso fvar everyone. i lkike seeing visitors, sorry if i was askeeptoday was much better than the last day.

Fast95Stang
11-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Wow! My wife and I wish all the best for you Yoo! We will be praying for you and your family! Good luck with everything and stay strong!!

Silver350
11-17-2008, 07:01 AM
Sorry I didnt make it out to see you Yoosof. My Friend who was like a second father to me passed away Friday morning. Its been pretty rough weekend for me.

Cryptic
11-17-2008, 10:26 AM
I visited Yoosof Sunday... The swelling of his left eye is almost completely gone and looks great. He still cant see much out of that eye though. His kids were there and they were as rambunctious as could be. Poor Deb had a her hands full taking care of all 4 of them (Yoosof + 3 kids).

I left Yoosof with a dvd of Saturday night's fight (UFC 91), which I'm sure he'll enjoy after watching Kung-Fu Panda that his kids brought him. :D

CPonyGo
11-17-2008, 11:10 AM
Heading up there in a little bi to meet up w/ Nis on his lunch to visit..

CPonyGo
11-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Was up there about 45 minutes...he is eating good...really good- Taco Bell Subway and more..lol. Still has some headaches but had a procedure this afternoon to pull fluid from his arm and intro it to the spine. He is up and about a little bit and looks good...

If I am not working Tuesday I am heading up again during the day-maybe lunch time so if anyone wants to ride along..post up

nismodave
11-17-2008, 07:18 PM
I went home early today Andy, I was not feeling well. Sorry I missed ya.

I will be over to see you tommorow Yoo!!

CPonyGo
11-17-2008, 07:43 PM
thats cool- I will be up there again..I have a chiro appt by the hospital at 11 so I will be up around noon again

Cjburn
11-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Make sure you request TOMO Therapy, especially with something in the brain, that option should be number one on your list Yoo.

y2kws6
11-17-2008, 09:23 PM
I saw him tonight and he was doing really well. They took out 32 staples today, they look like they really hurt. He should be able to get up out of bed tonight, which is really good to hear.

Best wishes Yoosof and Family, keep it up.

Dan

Reverend Cooper
11-17-2008, 10:53 PM
i am stopping out tommorow with dinner dont forget

Cryptic
11-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Just spoke to Deb... She's taking Yoosof home from the hospital right now. :)

94greenbandit
11-19-2008, 11:55 AM
That is awesome. Now he can recover in a familiar comfortable environment

Daytonapacecar959
11-19-2008, 12:56 PM
That's great news:thumbsup

jbiscuit
11-19-2008, 01:11 PM
HOLY COW!!! Best news yet!!!

johnny--2k
11-19-2008, 01:12 PM
GREAT NEWS! I'm sure he well be a lot more comfortable and at ease at home!

03CVLX
11-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Thats awesome news!! Get well soon, Yoo. :thumbsup

b4mytm
11-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Great News!!!!!!:thumbsup

scaleracer
11-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Glad to hear the good news!

michelle
11-19-2008, 04:51 PM
So happy to hear that!!

swift steve
11-19-2008, 04:52 PM
holy man have i missed a lot while i havent been on here -- hope you the best yoo maybe ill get with GTO Dan and swing up on a saturday or sunday when im not working!

Reverend Cooper
11-19-2008, 07:34 PM
I stopped by to see Yoo tonite at home,Thanks for dinner too Deb. he just looks and sounds better. Its amazing what a little home living can do for ya. He starts his radiation treatments in 2 weeks and it is a long sting of them. he still needs our help people.

Holeshot
11-19-2008, 07:43 PM
This is the best news I have heard all week. I am elated that your going home. Please call if I can do anything. I have my entire Saturday free if you need something done around the house.

sidewayzbimmer
11-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Great news. Best of luck to yoo and family. You will continue to be in my prayers!

97z2801ss
11-20-2008, 01:37 AM
Awesome news good luck yoo!!!
My girl sad she'd make you choc. chip cookies if you like!!!

Reverend Cooper
11-26-2008, 11:55 PM
Sounds like he will be at home for thanksgiving!!!!!
how awesome is that. he really looked good tonite and was very talkative. It was great to meet even more of the family!!! have a great day tomorrow bro!
And it was great to see Becky and Matt.