PDA

View Full Version : BCM - MWAS Spring Cruise

jbiscuit
01-13-2004, 11:52 AM
Lets organize one of these.....we have one slated for March out in Madison that you guys will all be invited to weather pending of course....

just a suggestion to prepare everyone for spring! before you know it spring will be here!!!!:thumbsup

JohnnyT
01-13-2004, 03:47 PM
March might be a little early for those of us that store our cars. There is usually still salt on the ground then, weather can be really iffy too... Just a thought.

jbiscuit
01-13-2004, 04:07 PM
yeah thats cool...well whenever...but a rice-domestics cruise would be fun i think

BAD LS1
01-13-2004, 04:18 PM
Go figure.... Us RWD domestics that are stored ruining the show...
Who would have thunk it LOL:goof

Silver350
01-13-2004, 04:23 PM
Well Seeing mine isnt stored and Begining of march is when I put the rims and other items back on the truck I might be interested in participating.

JohnnyT
01-13-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Silver350
Well Seeing mine isnt stored and Begining of march is when I put the rims and other items back on the truck I might be interested in participating.

Is that when you are going to put the Type R wing back on Scott? Where are the pics of that now? That was sweet!

Silver350
01-13-2004, 05:03 PM
Yeah and this year I think I am going to change the Red Windshield banner from red to Hunter orange

jbiscuit
01-13-2004, 05:27 PM
pic from last year's cruise:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p6eae98eb5d3680dfb76fd8dcabf2b1ab/fc10682f.jpg

02hawk796
01-14-2004, 02:12 AM
Well, heck, let's just haul all our winter beaters over to Madison to join in this Spring Cruise (Spring does start March 23rd, right?). Unfortunately, my winter beater is only a V-6 4x4.
Can the details be posted here?
Last year, the roads were choked off with huge piles of salt the weekend of April 12/13.
Does "cruise" in this usage refer to driving up & down washboarded & potholed East Washington Blvd? If so, my truck is the much better choice anyhow.

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 09:41 AM
I'm actually not to sure what it entails at the moment since this EARLY March cruise is being held by a club other that Midwest Autosports....I will see what I can find out and post the details. I would imagine though that there would be a lap or two down the Wash though if I had to guess.
J

jbiscuit
01-14-2004, 09:42 AM
here is the post from MWAS:

"I have a buddy who is putting together a meet for all makes of cars in madison in march I believe it will be on the 27th still in the planning stages, just checking to see if anyone would be interested, the meet looks to be at warner park in madison about 3 or 4. Like I said still in the planing stages, I will get more info as the day gets closer. " -

MD: let us know can probably get some from BCM and MWAS

"That sounds good, I will let everyone know of the details as soon as I get them, As of now he knows of about 20-25 people there are TALKING about coming some are coming in from Minnesota "
superluder99 (CPC)

this meet is being planned by a few guys from the Chicagoland Prelude Club

Cleveland Dave
01-14-2004, 03:28 PM
actually superluder99 is a guy i know in madison with a prelude.

ill see if i can find more stuff out from him he posted up on the CPC board a while back.

i have his screen name and might have a phone number still.

Cleveland Dave
01-15-2004, 07:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of now I know that there are about 35 people that are coming some from minnisota a couple from iowa and a few from michigan, My friend has been on all kinds of midwest message boards getting the word out, it will start around 3 with some sort of barbque and then a game of football or something of that sorts then a cruise, some of the people he is talking to want to find a back road for a few quick races. From the plans at this point it will be in late march at warner park in madison. If anyone else has questions email me at Bliz35@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

97z2801ss
01-20-2004, 12:17 AM
If its nice i might be there but i aint sayin for sure till i really know

rsscoty
01-20-2004, 05:42 PM
I'll psot sayin I'm going, however since I am a BCM member son't count on me being there!
Scoty

Cleveland Dave
01-20-2004, 11:01 PM
:devil :flamet :bsflag :nutkick

well now that im done...its not a mwas event and its not a bcm event. so u guys should all come cause none of us planned it.