PDA

View Full Version : Forest thread moved...

Cryptic
11-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Until I can catch up with the PM's and the thread. Everyone has their panties in a bunch

:modowns

BadAzzGTA89
11-10-2008, 10:06 AM
I was wondering were the soap opera went :rolf

juicedimpss
11-10-2008, 10:12 AM
why the hell would anyone need to PM you about it?

lolz.

That_Guy
11-10-2008, 10:14 AM
dammit i go out of town for the weekend and something good happens

juicedimpss
11-10-2008, 10:22 AM
you didnt miss much,just about 7 pages of people being nosey about why forest is not with WBD anymore.
Personally if i were Brad,i wouldnt want anyone "talking" for me or my business. If any of the people really need to know whats going on,i think they should just call him personally,no need to listen to what a shop hangaround has to say about any of this. In fact there is prob not much any of us need to know other than those of you with a car sitting in their shop,or scheduled to go to that shop.
my .02

GRNDNL
11-10-2008, 10:46 AM
I call...............

Shenanigans

pOrk
11-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Another thread about Forest? This guy is involved with more drama then Lifetime TV!

Cryptic
11-10-2008, 10:50 AM
why the hell would anyone need to PM you about it.

poo flinging

GRNDNL
11-10-2008, 10:59 AM
:sucks

Russ Jerome
11-10-2008, 11:02 AM
I call...............

Shenanigans

I'll see your Shenanigan sir and raise with another noun:

Tomfoolery - foolish or senseless behavior
(no pun intended!)

tommyt5078
11-10-2008, 11:15 AM
you didnt miss much,just about 7 pages of people being nosey about why forest is not with WBD anymore.
Personally if i were Brad,i wouldnt want anyone "talking" for me or my business. If any of the people really need to know whats going on,i think they should just call him personally,no need to listen to what a shop hangaround has to say about any of this. In fact there is prob not much any of us need to know other than those of you with a car sitting in their shop,or scheduled to go to that shop.
my .02

WOW ,so this Forest guy is just a shop hangaround, hum

Josepy
11-10-2008, 11:19 AM
WOW ,so this Forest guy is just a shop hangaround, hum

NO he is talking about someone else.

Breecher_7
11-10-2008, 12:16 PM
my .02

Ok...

Anything that I post regarding the operations of WBD is cleared with Brad before it is posted. I take care of the WBD section as a favor to Brad because he does not have the time to do it and he trusts me. With that said, I guess this "hangaround" has done nothing wrong.

Regarding the car and the whole issue at hand. The car was never really a "WBD" car. The way the whole deal has been explained to me by Brad is that the car was a Big 3 project before WBD even exhisted. A deal to build the car was already in place between Forest and Josh before the doors were even open and the project migrated in under WBD's roof. Brad works with Josh at his dayjob, there was obvious issues between the cars owner and forest. Brad did not want anything to do with the project, he did not want to be in the middle of it, I have been told this several times. With that said, if you want to hold WBD as a business accountable for this cars current state I dont think that would be fair as the deal was in motion before the business was around and Brad never layed a hand on the car from my understanding. This is the version I got from brad.

Heres the facts. Forest is no longer part of WBD. They split on good terms, it was a partnership that wasnt meant to be. I have seen forest build some nice stuff that has ran great. The vette isnt one of them, it has problems. Does this mean that everything he touches is crap, no. This one just got the best of him.

Im not going to drag anyone through the dirt here. People make mistakes but its apparent that forest has made a few to many and worn out his welcome with alot of people.

If there are ANY other questions regarding me moderating WBD section or speaking for Brad you can contact both Andy (cryptic) and/or Brad Riekkoff at WBD. Neither of them have an issue with what I say on this board regarding the business.

GTSLOW
11-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Boo we need our thread back. :goof

I wanted to see if tony responded to my nutswinger comment.

wrath
11-10-2008, 01:02 PM
Boo we need our thread back. :goof

I wanted to see if tony responded to my nutswinger comment.

Does Tony = Breecher? If so, "Tony" clearly likes to be the "go to" guy. I mean, all I read about that involves him is how "exclusive" his knowledge is. For example, he wedges himself between people all the time, and not just the West Bend Dyno people. "I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS WHEN <insert name here> POOPS AND THAT HE WIPES WITH HIS LEFT HAND THEN TOUCHES OTHER PEOPLE'S CARS. And he's a self-proclaimed gun expert. The only thing that would make him more crazy in my eyes is if he went to some megachurch.

I should probably watch what I say. He probably works for AT&T and will claim that he owns the intarnot and is going to stop my boredom-induced rant.

Cryptic
11-10-2008, 01:07 PM
you guys are starting to piss me off... I'd like to get through my Monday without having to babysit threads.