PDA

View Full Version : Packers = Done

T-Bag
11-09-2008, 03:21 PM
This team is ******* worthless (at least the offense). Penalties once again lost the game...along with a shitty offensive line.

This season is over with.

VroomPshhTsi
11-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Yup. O-Line sucks for protection, OK at opening holes for Grant but this is a hard loss to swallow. Rodgers got knocked around WAY too much and WAY too many penalties.

Isn't it a 15yard penalty to take off your helmet after a touchdown?? (Peterson at end of game)

nismodave
11-09-2008, 03:27 PM
http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2008-03/kid-stuck-in-toilet.jpg

Reverend Cooper
11-09-2008, 03:32 PM
and the A-Rog hate will begin in

Karps TA
11-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Looks like another week of practice focusing on pad level.

They'll work and that and get that fixed for next week though.

Korndogg
11-09-2008, 03:43 PM
I will be at next weeks game.

We are primarily focusing on drinking. We'll see how it goes.

T-Bag
11-09-2008, 06:43 PM
and the A-Rog hate will begin in

Why would there be aaron rodgers hate? He's one of the only pieces that's actually doing decent in this fucked up puzzle. Can't blame him for a shittastic offensive line

badass88gt
11-09-2008, 07:57 PM
I was listening a little on the AM radio, sounds like Rodgers had little to do with the loss today, they kept repeating that he was taking a beating all day long at the hands of the Minn. defense. Cant blame Rodgers for that....

Karps TA
11-10-2008, 06:55 AM
Rodgers quit during a point in that game yesterday. Right before the D and the special teams TD he walked off the field with a look on his face the said "f this". Then all of a sudden the other 2 pieces of the team got them back in it, and he was on the sidelines warming up. He needs to sack it up a little and be a leader when things are going crappy, not just when they are going good. From a camera's view his body language when they are down, reminds me alot of Jeff George.

Hopefully that's stuff he'll learn as he gets more time.

T-Bag
11-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Rodgers quit during a point in that game yesterday. Right before the D and the special teams TD he walked off the field with a look on his face the said "f this". Then all of a sudden the other 2 pieces of the team got them back in it, and he was on the sidelines warming up. He needs to sack it up a little and be a leader when things are going crappy, not just when they are going good. From a camera's view his body language when they are down, reminds me alot of Jeff George.

Hopefully that's stuff he'll learn as he gets more time.

LOL Jeff George...best quarterback ever.

Karps TA
11-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Gazillion dollar arm, $.03 head. To this day I've never seen anyone throw a football like that guy could. Just too much ego to play the position.

70 cutlass 442
11-10-2008, 04:23 PM
at least were only stuck with him until 2014

Exitspeed
11-11-2008, 09:50 AM
I don't they are as bad as their record shows, but they aren't much better.

Their O and D lines are whats loosing these games for us.

How can you hate on Rodgers when the dude has NO F*CKING time to even through the ball. yea he did make a few mistakes, but hey so did the all mighty Favre. Shit, could you imagine in Favre's old ass was in their getting rushed like that? He'd be getting sacked 10 times a game.

eltness350
11-11-2008, 06:20 PM
10-6 (maybe)if we get our heads out of our a$$e$!!

Karps TA
11-11-2008, 06:37 PM
I don't they are as bad as their record shows, but they aren't much better.

Their O and D lines are whats loosing these games for us.

How can you hate on Rodgers when the dude has NO F*CKING time to even through the ball. yea he did make a few mistakes, but hey so did the all mighty Favre. Shit, could you imagine in Favre's old ass was in their getting rushed like that? He'd be getting sacked 10 times a game.

But the line is the same line that was there last year and sucked most of the season. Difference being Favre would get rid of the ball quickly, audible to plays, etc. And that's experience. But this team is very much the exact same team as last year. So either they overachieved (which I personally think they did) or they are underachieving because of the 1 major change.

I think this is good though. Knocks McCarthy and Thompson down a peg on the ego scale.

Seriously when is Thompson going to admit he made a mistake with the punting situation? Ryan is 5th in the league this year in punting, and POS Frost is 23rd and shanks every punt he kicks when backed behind his own 20.

HAMRHEAD
11-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Thompson is a ******* tool and should be publicly executed. Actually fired would be good enough! I hope we don't end up the Raiders of the NFC with him making the calls he has.