PDA

View Full Version : Next years callouts!

Sprayaway Fox
11-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Let the smacktalk begin!:headbang

Well since it will be prolly a cold winter. Everybody needs a good long motivational flame to keep them motivated on there projects. I got friendly stuff with Skeletor and Stanman and I think Irish:) This stuff keeps everybody motivated when its -10 out and the turbo heaters are going:thumbsup

Heres a chance for everybody else to hop on the Get Sum train and get something off next year if your not serious dont even comment please:thumbsup

badass88gt
11-07-2008, 02:52 AM
I wanna run Coop and Stanman....in a Best Engine Bay show!

Sprayaway Fox
11-07-2008, 03:01 AM
A lil motivation for the underdogs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgGAEsIS5O8

michelle
11-07-2008, 06:56 AM
I'm calling out Turtle at RA.

HRSEPLA
11-07-2008, 07:04 AM
I wanna run Coop and Stanman....in a Best Engine Bay show!

The loser can never open their hood again!:stare

And we got the Snow Drags to look forward to soon:thumbsup

Waver
11-07-2008, 07:41 AM
MMMM I might call out turtle too at Ra.....once I get my suspension shit done and I have mad more passes than I have there.....correction, after I have made A pass there....I got to get him back for the last time we "raced" lol

Irish
11-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Bring it on bishes!!!

Irish
11-07-2008, 09:19 AM
<---- Wishes there was an 11.20 class in TrueStreet.

scottie K
11-07-2008, 09:24 AM
<---- Wishes there was an 11.20 class in TrueStreet.

spray the life out that s 10:goof

Mr Twigbert
11-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Well ****.. Heres the deal.. I'm the best there is.. Plain & simple.. I mean, I wake up in the morning and piss exellence.. And no body can hang w/ my stuff.. I'm just a big, hairy, American winning machine..

Irish
11-07-2008, 09:31 AM
I mean, I wake up in the morning and piss exellence.. And no body can hang w/ my stuff.. I'm just a big, hairy, American winning machine..

LOL! Sounds like something Seth Rogen would have said in a movie.

Josepy
11-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Well ****.. Heres the deal.. I'm the best there is.. Plain & simple.. I mean, I wake up in the morning and piss exellence.. And no body can hang w/ my stuff.. I'm just a big, hairy, American winning machine..

You got that from my avatar.

CobraSnake
11-07-2008, 10:55 AM
I'd be down to race someone when it gets nice out. I believe my car should be in the 13s but I'll probably get some sort of spray next year so then it should be 12s. So who ever is in that cagegory I would be willing to race. I'll race for a cheeseburger buts that about it. I don't like to race for much money if any at all. Just for the fun in racing. Oh I have a roots style supercharged 96 mustang GT for those that don't know.

Mark

Crawlin
11-07-2008, 11:22 AM
LOL! Sounds like something Seth Rogen would have said in a movie.

Naaah... more Will Ferrell like, hahahaha

Sprayaway Fox
11-07-2008, 12:05 PM
:)

:rolfThat kinda sounded like a Brett "The hitman" Hart.:headbang

My smacktalk:

1. Skeletor: Next year your cars gonna remind me of the state fair cause its gonna be a Cream Puff.:);)

2. Stanman: I makes that much power too....... On the internet!:)

3. Irish: ....um?....yeah?....Grrrrr?:confused:)

Fuggit! and the extras!

4. 07 Rousch after you get the cams and ? in. Eric lets be honest....Econoboxes cant go fast!:goof

5. Z28 Envy Your cars too clean to be fast...Plus then we can acually meet each other once.:thumbsup

Im gonna need to fill my bottles, Vic is gonna be happy...........

PS. Sheets Weak!:)

Quick96ss
11-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Iam down to race someone next year. I cant really call anyone out cause i dont know to many people on this forum! LOL But ill race!

CobraSnake
11-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Pussies!!!!!

T-Bag
11-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Iam down to race someone next year. I cant really call anyone out cause i dont know to many people on this forum! LOL But ill race!

Get a rear end for it or waiting out the winter? That was epic

CannotPost
11-07-2008, 12:28 PM

I heard you lost the rear end? Was that a NOS pass?

Sprayaway Fox
11-07-2008, 12:37 PM

Pussies!!!!!

Someone reading can run with these cars....Cmon racers or underdogs heres your chance!
With all the racing threads that have jump in sheet talkers. You guys can finda a run with someone on the board:thumbsup

All the ones I stated should be a really nice Headsup run. Im gonna be a underdog on a couple of them

Flicktitty
11-07-2008, 12:38 PM
i wana see beagle put the bottle back on his car and run Liz. i think that could be a good race.

Quick96ss
11-07-2008, 01:09 PM
I heard you lost the rear end? Was that a NOS pass?

Yeah i blew the posi in it! No it was an all motor run! It was my second pass of the day.

Iam just going to fix it over the winter, the seasons over!

Z28Envy
11-07-2008, 02:07 PM

My smacktalk:

1. Skeletor: Next year your cars gonna remind me of the state fair cause its gonna be a Cream Puff.:);)

2. Stanman: I makes that much power too....... On the internet!:)

3. Irish: ....um?....yeah?....Grrrrr?:confused:)

Fuggit! and the extras!

4. 07 Rousch after you get the cams and ? in. Eric lets be honest....Econoboxes cant go fast!:goof

5. Z28 Envy Your cars too clean to be fast...Plus then we can acually meet each other once.:thumbsup

Im gonna need to fill my bottles, Vic is gonna be happy...........

PS. Sheets Weak!:)

My shit is slow but I will give it a try!

VroomPshhTsi
11-07-2008, 02:20 PM
I'm calling out everybody, my car is the fastest car in the world... it has about 937 rwhp/3,724 tq with only intake and exhaust, fvck I rule :rockwoot:

I will race anyone next Spring, as long as that person doesn't cross the finish line before me :goof

Waver
11-07-2008, 02:22 PM

My smacktalk:

lets see how much of a crampuff my car is when you hear the sweet sound of a blown 4.6 flying past you..and if that dosnt work, i will close line you like hulk hogan lol:rolf

70 cutlass 442
11-07-2008, 03:03 PM
i wana see beagle put the bottle back on his car and run Liz. i think that could be a good race.

I will barrow nick my bottle if i can get some $$$ down on this one :stare

I'm calling out everybody, my car is the fastest car in the world... it has about 937 rwhp/3,724 tq with only intake and exhaust, fvck I rule :rockwoot:

I will race anyone next Spring, as long as that person doesn't cross the finish line before me :goof

sounds like you have a diesel with thoes dyno numbers :D

Flicktitty
11-07-2008, 03:07 PM
I will barrow nick my bottle if i can get some $$$ down on this one :stare

Yah that would be cool, if he has everything but a bottle i could get him one too.

Not trying to talk shit, i've been in Nick's car a few times and i think from what i've been readin those cars should be "close" could be a little fun run between friends.

HAMRHEAD
11-07-2008, 03:32 PM
I'd like to race a few people as well but be warned! I require a 3 second handicap...:( and I might have to help the car cross the line. But I would be willing to give it a shot! No money though just fun :thumbsup

Anyone :goof

CannotPost
11-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Yeah i blew the posi in it! No it was an all motor run! It was my second pass of the day.

Iam just going to fix it over the winter, the seasons over!

I saw Nick out on his buell the other nite, he told me about the rear end! Was it pretty nasty?

94greenbandit
11-07-2008, 03:55 PM
I'd like to race a few people as well but be warned! I require a 3 second handicap...:( and I might have to help the car cross the line. But I would be willing to give it a shot! No money though just fun :thumbsup

Anyone :goof

I am in the same boat. I will race ya. I might need a 4sec handicap :(

A B4C Z
11-07-2008, 04:21 PM
The s-10 will be out looking to cause some trouble next year.
Here is the sign up list.....

I got owned by a S-10:
1.(enter your name here)

Beagle
11-07-2008, 05:34 PM

Yah that would be cool, if he has everything but a bottle i could get him one too.

Not trying to talk shit, i've been in Nick's car a few times and i think from what i've been readin those cars should be "close" could be a little fun run between friends.

Flick I will run her weather I have spray or not because it will be fun for sure :thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
11-07-2008, 06:30 PM
i'm calling out Johnny-2k in the snow drags...hopefully i'll have my new tires by then....

Flicktitty
11-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Flick I will run her weather I have spray or not because it will be fun for sure :thumbsup

:thumbsup good shit bud.

STANMAN
11-07-2008, 06:55 PM
I don't need to be called out for next spring, my shits ready and waiting RIGHT NOW, just like always. Say what you want about my set up, but it runs 24/7, it doesn't live a quarter of it's life in a shop, it's never up on jackstands, it's just ready, all the time, just like it's owner. :stare

Now what:rolf

Flicktitty
11-07-2008, 06:57 PM
I don't need to be called out for next spring, my shits ready and waiting RIGHT NOW, just like always. Say what you want about my set up, but it runs 24/7, it doesn't live a quarter of it's life in a shop, it's never up on jackstands, it's just ready, all the time, just like it's owner. :stare

i geuss the sleigh has to be ready it is snowing afterall ;) lol

J/k

STANMAN
11-07-2008, 06:58 PM
i geuss the sleigh has to be ready it is snowing afterall ;) lol

J/k

Hey, even Santa has to be styling and profiling in todays world:rolf

Beagle
11-07-2008, 07:00 PM
i'm calling out Johnny-2k in the snow drags...hopefully i'll have my new tires by then....

I already called out Ron in the snow drags. tempo vs. celebrity :rolf

Quick96ss
11-07-2008, 07:06 PM
I saw Nick out on his buell the other nite, he told me about the rear end! Was it pretty nasty?

Yeah there was pieces of my gears from the posi in the bottom of the rear end. Its totally shot. I'am just deciding if i put a spool in and keep running the 12 bolt or buy a 9 inch and never worry again.

GHOSST
11-07-2008, 07:10 PM
My nuts will be looking for race next year. All comers wlecome. <--- bitter, howd you guess.

nismodave
11-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Whomever......

HAMRHEAD
11-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I am in the same boat. I will race ya. I might need a 4sec handicap :(

Sweet :thumbsup

Sprayaway Fox
11-08-2008, 12:33 AM
My shit is slow but I will give it a try!

:rolf You make more than me both ways;) Its all for fun anywayz:thumbsup

lets see how much of a crampuff my car is when you hear the sweet sound of a blown 4.6 flying past you..and if that dosnt work, i will close line you like hulk hogan lol:rolf

Badass with me just not the hogan part. If I get waxed Im fine with it. Hell Ill shake your hand and buy ya a burger for makin a 2 valve run hard:thumbsup

Hey if Im wrong, Im wrong, Ill get you and skeletor a burger but if I take the win from either of you someone owes me a straberry shake.:drool: Gonna be driving down 100 miles with my sheet on kill to Split sum wigs!:headbang:)

Irish we can grab some wings either way:thumbsup

Sprayaway Fox
11-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Im suprised with all the views to this tread there arent any grudge matches or just a run for fun callout. Or even people who would like to see other people get downGotta say this thread is going pretty gravy.
3 runs one night hopefully, im digging it.:thumbsup Thanx guys for steppin up....Its on in 09':headbang:)

07 and Envy we can do it around here. On a sunday before a show or something.:thumbsup

If quick, Nismo or CobraSnake is out on the hwy, look for a white fox with white rims thats me. We can BS and grab a bite and see whatsup :)

DR.FORD
11-08-2008, 08:57 AM
I'm calling out juicedimpss, but I got a Ford so I need some real estate and the hit! C'mon Chevy boy, what's up??!

juicedimpss
11-08-2008, 09:26 AM
I'm calling out juicedimpss, but I got a Ford so I need some real estate and the hit! C'mon Chevy boy, what's up??!

im bringin 2 power adders,so yes you will need some land.
:rolf

CPonyGo
11-08-2008, 09:29 AM
whoever- my car is running sweet now but will definetly be up a couple of notches by spring...so- like I said- who ever...my car should mid 11s now- and by spring...hmmmm

nismodave
11-08-2008, 09:30 AM
whoever- my car is running sweet now but will definetly be up a couple of notches by spring...so- like I said- who ever...my car should mid 11s now- and by spring...hmmmm

Wish we could have a rematch before your mods this winter....Dont think Ill be able to keep pace in spring.....Unless I hit the lotto.:rolf

Smokey1226
11-08-2008, 09:33 AM

I think me and you will have a good race come spring. Ford vs Ford and our vehicle weights should be close.

ThatWhiteCivic
11-08-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm calling out BeesTwinEG. His turbo honda against my nitrous honda

Smokey1226
11-08-2008, 09:59 AM

"Like watching the special olympics" rofl

DR.FORD
11-08-2008, 11:17 AM
"like watching the special olympics" rofl

bwahahahahaha!!!!

DR.FORD
11-08-2008, 11:18 AM
im bringin 2 power adders,so yes you will need some land.

:wooo

johnny--2k
11-08-2008, 11:25 AM

In which car? My 94 or my 07 :devil

lordairgtar
11-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Shit! Who could I call out? My flying brick is slow.

Sprayaway Fox
11-08-2008, 11:52 AM

I Dunno both cars but this sounds interesting. Adder vs Adder on a honda? Helll yeah!:headbang

ThatWhiteCivic
11-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Ehhhhh.. I'm hoping to run somewhere in the 13's hopefully that should have beestwin covered

Sprayaway Fox
11-09-2008, 03:03 AM
^^^^It doesnt matter how fast your stuff is. Congrats to what you got. I saw BEESTWIN say hes gonna give 10 and the roll to 07Rousch and hes got 40k into his block. I was like WTF? I dont mind sheet talk but if he runs 13's hes gonna need a Lunchbox to get to 07 level. I just really wanted to see whos up for some friendly competition whenever than a random "I beat this superfast car today" thread. For me this is a thread to search out whos down for a fun run or is just a internet king kong.Thanx guys.:thumbsup

The internet has killed my drag racing spirit, with all the sheet talk/attitudes and no runs. I never knew it was so hard to set something up.... till I finally got the internet.
Like I stated: The guys that are down for a fun run you dont have nothing to prove to me at all and hope to meet yas one day soon.:thumbsup

Z28Envy
11-09-2008, 03:16 AM
^^^^It doesnt matter how fast your stuff is. Congrats to what you got. I saw BEESTWIN say hes gonna give 10 and the roll to 07Rousch and hes got 40k into his block. I was like WTF? I dont mind sheet talk but if he runs 13's hes gonna need a Lunchbox to get to 07 level. I just really wanted to see whos up for some friendly competition whenever than a random "I beat this superfast car today" thread. For me this is a thread to search out whos down for a fun run or is just a internet king kong.Thanx guys.:thumbsup

The internet has killed my drag racing spirit, with all the sheet talk/attitudes and no runs. I never knew it was so hard to set something up.... till I finally got the internet.
Like I stated: The guys that are down for a fun run you dont have nothing to prove to me at all and hope to meet yas one day soon.:thumbsup

Beestwin is much faster than 13's. I'm not sure how fast, other here would know but I would guess his is less than mid 11's but I don't know forsure!

Sprayaway Fox
11-09-2008, 03:46 AM
I just heard a 40 thousand dollar block and was like...Really?:stare ... I wanna see this go down now, I know 07 is up for it cause I talked 2 him bout it.10 lengths and the roll sound like a good spot.

ThatWhiteCivic
11-09-2008, 08:10 AM
40K in a Block is ridiculous, I don't even have a 1/4 of that in my whole car. My guess realisticly is his car will run a 10 at best.

GRAMPS SS
11-09-2008, 08:14 AM

i'm calling out the Mustang sleigh (PATTY)for the snow drags...you said it's ready 24/7 ALL THE TIME :thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
11-09-2008, 08:22 AM
In which car? My 94 or my 07 :devil

you can decide which one Johnny.....if you want to bring the 07 out...ok with me....do you still need my tires?????????????

DR.FORD
11-09-2008, 10:37 AM
I just heard a 40 thousand dollar block and was like...Really?:stare ... I wanna see this go down now, I know 07 is up for it cause I talked 2 him bout it.10 lengths and the roll sound like a good spot.

WOW-40K! I didn't know you could make blocks out of gold:goof
Either someone flunked math, is full of shit, or is content with SMALL returns on money spent!
I spend stupid money on doing things other people haven't done, but if 40K is really true I hand the DUMBASS award to them:rolf

Crawlin
11-09-2008, 10:40 AM
maybe he was talking overbore? hahaha needed a refresh and went 40thousand over?

STANMAN
11-09-2008, 11:03 AM
i'm calling out the Mustang sleigh (PATTY)for the snow drags...you said it's ready 24/7 ALL THE TIME :thumbsup

You also know that Patty and precipitation of any kind don't mix, but don't worry, I got something for the snow drags for ya!!

Slow Joe
11-09-2008, 11:07 AM

Only thing that sounds better than that is a twin turbo 4.6 DOHC flying past you... :rolf :thumbsup

CobraSnake
11-09-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm calling out Wayne and the MountainQueer for the BCM Snow drags in my Jeep.

Mark

GRAMPS SS
11-09-2008, 07:06 PM
You also know that Patty and precipitation of any kind don't mix, but don't worry, I got something for the snow drags for ya!!

now now bob...you said 24/7 ALWAYS READY.....BRING PATTY ONTO THE SNOW...not like she's going to melt....:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
11-09-2008, 07:07 PM
I'm calling out Wayne and the MountainQueer for the BCM Snow drags in my Jeep.

Mark

fixed for ya,.....your on....:thumbsup

xxtremeteam
11-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm called out Wayne and the MountainQueer for the BCM Snow drags in my Jeep.

Mark

maybe your jeep and coops fj?? :headbang

00SoSlow
11-10-2008, 12:27 AM
don't know many people here but i will call anyone with a fox body... nothin below 11.9 haha i need time and money then the 11.9 and lower can come play

CobraSnake
11-10-2008, 11:26 AM
maybe your jeep and coops fj?? :headbang

whatevers clever. Snow drags was awesome last year. For the few people that came.

Mark

Irish
11-10-2008, 11:59 AM
Mike, it's on like donkey kong! I just got my heads cleaned up and ready to bolt on! :)

Nick, you and I still have a score to settle :goof

Flick, I would be interested in partcipating in that race! I'll just throw a smaller shot in it to keep it interesting! :devil

Kyle, I know what that S10 has, or is going to have in it. Can't WAIT to see how you guys tackle the traction problem..... so I can copy it ;). I'll run you but you have to start from the stageing lanes :goof

Mr Twigbert
11-10-2008, 12:55 PM

You're ready alright.. So ready you lost to Beagle..

juicedimpss
11-10-2008, 12:59 PM

casper did fvck him up bad.

CobraSnake
11-10-2008, 01:23 PM

I'm assuming beagle was on spray??

Sprayaway Fox
11-10-2008, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=IRISH;463833]Mike, it's on like donkey kong! I just got my heads cleaned up and ready to bolt on! :)

WOOO WWOOOO! Im thinking you should be somewhere around 370/400. If heads are what you have said. Next year sounds like a wild nite when we all get together:nitrous:3gears::3gears::3gears: As long as someone has to buy me a strawberry shake my nights gonna be a success in my book:)

STANMAN
11-10-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm assuming beagle was on spray??

Yeah, he was on spray, and I was N/A at the time. This was last fall. He also sprayed VHT on his tires before we raced. I love hearing this story from the thousands of people who weren't there to witness it, because there was 3 people who actually SAW it. Me, Nic, and Bobby. That's it, that's all. Beagle for the longest time stated he wasn't spraying, but has since admitted it numerous times. So yeah, that's that story.

Mr Twigbert
11-10-2008, 03:58 PM
WoW.. Took all of 3 reasons to explain why you lost?

Why not toss in a 4th or a 5th while your at it? Why stop at only 3?

Beagle
11-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Yeah, he was on spray, and I was N/A at the time. This was last fall. He also sprayed VHT on his tires before we raced. I love hearing this story from the thousands of people who weren't there to witness it, because there was 3 people who actually SAW it. Me, Nic, and Bobby. That's it, that's all. Beagle for the longest time stated he wasn't spraying, but has since admitted it numerous times. So yeah, that's that story.

Actually to put the truth in this remark. I sprayed it the first race from 40mph to 75mph and that was the first time i ever used nitrous and I that race is where I was testing it to make sure everything would go ok. I then realized I could beat Bob on motor (didnt have a bottle heater so i wanted to save bottle pressure for other races). Watch the video compare race 1 to race 2. First one Bob never had a chance second race it was alot closer. Only got Bob by 2 cars instead of 20 :rolf

I also dont know where you got the idea that my tires were vht treated. The drag radials were on when I raced you (same tires you had). The only tires that were vht treated were the bald ass street tires I had before I got the DR's. Now seriously Bob thats the truth I dont want to hear you saying you told me this or that. If you want to race again next season Im down with that.

Mr Twigbert
11-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Bob is full of excuses..

He refuses to think he car can loose a race.. I know what you're going through Beagz.. Trust me, I know!

Beagle
11-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Bob is full of excuses..

He refuses to think he car can loose a race.. I know what you're going through Beagz.. Trust me, I know!

Bob has been bringing up those races for over a year now. Every time its a different story. Come on Bob give it a rest. I'll run you in summer.

STANMAN
11-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Actually to put the truth in this remark. I sprayed it the first race from 40mph to 75mph and that was the first time i ever used nitrous and I that race is where I was testing it to make sure everything would go ok. I then realized I could beat Bob on motor (didnt have a bottle heater so i wanted to save bottle pressure for other races). Watch the video compare race 1 to race 2. First one Bob never had a chance second race it was alot closer. Only got Bob by 2 cars instead of 20 :rolf

I also dont know where you got the idea that my tires were vht treated. The drag radials were on when I raced you (same tires you had). The only tires that were vht treated were the bald ass street tires I had before I got the DR's. Now seriously Bob thats the truth I dont want to hear you saying you told me this or that. If you want to race again next season Im down with that.

Bobby sprayed your tires, I know what I saw. I could care less if you beat me by eleventybillion cars, I just want everyone to be educated instead of "oh, well I HEARD......". There were 3 people there. You, me, Bobby, one of us hasn't chimed in, one lied about using spray, and me. You say you didn't VHT the tires, just like at one time you said you didn't spray. To me it doesn't matter, I am sure you would have beat me anyway, without the VHT, without the spray. I admit it, you beat me, and you could have beat me without all the shennanigans to. But for fucks sake just be honest about it:rolf

STANMAN
11-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Bob has been bringing up those races for over a year now. Every time its a different story. Come on Bob give it a rest. I'll run you in summer.

I never bring up these races (hell, why would I want to bring up races where I lose:rolf). No, it's always someone else who brings them up, someone who wasn't there and doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, and then I have to fill them in on the 411. It's not like I really like filling in the details on how you beat me:rolf

STANMAN
11-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Bob is full of excuses..

I have lost to Beagle when my car was NA, I lost to your car when were both NA and you didn't have your brother in the car, I have lost to Nismo and Coop at the same time, I mean there's no illusions of grandure here, but at the same time I am not going to hear about my car losing to this that or the other when it's not true.

Beagle
11-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Bobby sprayed your tires, I know what I saw. I could care less if you beat me by eleventybillion cars, I just want everyone to be educated instead of "oh, well I HEARD......". There were 3 people there. You, me, Bobby, one of us hasn't chimed in, one lied about using spray, and me. You say you didn't VHT the tires, just like at one time you said you didn't spray. To me it doesn't matter, I am sure you would have beat me anyway, without the VHT, without the spray. I admit it, you beat me, and you could have beat me without all the shennanigans to. But for fucks sake just be honest about it:rolf

Did you not read post 81? That is the truth I sprayed it for a few seconds. Bobby didnt spray anything on my tires. There was a jug of vht in my car but it was a jug so therefore could not be sprayed on. We were going to use the vht for the burnout but didnt. This is seriously fvcking stupid bringing up races from last year and trying to tell me what I did to my car. The only reason you can say I did this or that is because of all the complaining has confused you and you convinced yourself that this or that really happened. I suggest you reread post 81 and youll find out what really happened. Holy hell man just calm down.

Mr Twigbert
11-10-2008, 05:21 PM
I have lost to Beagle when my car was NA, I lost to your car when were both NA and you didn't have your brother in the car, I have lost to Nismo and Coop at the same time, I mean there's no illusions of grandure here, but at the same time I am not going to hear about my car losing to this that or the other when it's not true.

You loose at life..

How do you explain that?

I suppose god sprayed and used VHT on his tires too?

Beagle
11-10-2008, 05:24 PM
You loose at life..

How do you explain that?

:rolf I think god made it rain in Bobs lane. :rolf

STANMAN
11-10-2008, 05:31 PM
You loose at life..

How do you explain that?

I LOOSE at life.:rolf

juicedimpss
11-10-2008, 05:32 PM
i still have that FULL gallon of said VHT.

STANMAN
11-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Did you not read post 81? That is the truth I sprayed it for a few seconds. Bobby didnt spray anything on my tires. There was a jug of vht in my car but it was a jug so therefore could not be sprayed on. We were going to use the vht for the burnout but didnt. This is seriously fvcking stupid bringing up races from last year and trying to tell me what I did to my car. The only reason you can say I did this or that is because of all the complaining has confused you and you convinced yourself that this or that really happened. I suggest you reread post 81 and youll find out what really happened. Holy hell man just calm down.

A: I am not in need of calming, I am not excited.

B: Yes, now you admit publicly that you sprayed. Good. You denied it up one side, down the other ever since the race happened. The truth will set you free.

C: Perhaps "sprayed VHT" is a wrong statement. Poured is probably better. I know the jug came out, it was tipped near your rear tires, then you rolled forward a little bit and did a burnout. Perhaps Bobby didn't pour any out, perhaps Bobby just felt the need to pretend he was pouring some out, but in reality just wanted to fondle the VHT bottle, I don't know. I was assuming he poured out the VHT, and then I assumed you rolled into it and did your burnout. Lots of assuming there to be sure. So, my apologies for assuming those facts, my bad.

D: I would have lost to your car regardless.

Everyone happy now, lets do the :banana dance!!! It's peanut butter jelly time!!!

Beagle
11-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Yea I did spray it ONCE FOR A FEW SECONDS......After I was already cars ahead of you and I needed to test the kit. No vht was used. You took things as HE said he didnt spray. Where as I said I didnt need spray to beat you. I needed spray to beat you ever worse. Second run was no spray and I know you remember how bad I beat you. So it doesnt matter what I did because the outcome was still the same.

STANMAN
11-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Yea I did spray it ONCE FOR A FEW SECONDS......After I was already cars ahead of you and I needed to test the kit. No vht was used. You took things as HE said he didnt spray. Where as I said I didnt need spray to beat you. I needed spray to beat you ever worse. Second run was no spray and I know you remember how bad I beat you. So it doesnt matter what I did because the outcome was still the same.

Yes, the outcome was the same.

Beagle
11-10-2008, 05:57 PM
So back to the call outs.......

STANMAN
11-10-2008, 06:01 PM
So back to the call outs.......

Agreed. What's with the call out threads NOW though, where was everyone THIS summer. I know Nic and I were rolling all summer, we raced even:thumbsup

Smokey1226
11-10-2008, 06:03 PM
i still have that FULL gallon of said VHT.

I can order in a Drum for pretty cheap if you want?

We can have BCM track day with our own supplied VHT. Just dont forget to tie your shoes REALLY tight or your going to lose them!

Beagle
11-10-2008, 06:08 PM
I can order in a Drum for pretty cheap if you want?

We can have BCM track day with our own supplied VHT. Just dont forget to tie your shoes REALLY tight or your going to lose them!

Some of us dont tie shoes anymore and that makes it really hard trying to walk down the track :rolf

Sprayaway Fox
11-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Beagz, Do you have a blackish LT1 pontiac with sum red rear suspension parts with a set of 17's, sounded like flowmasters? Do Ya have a blonde/brown Crew cut? Hmmmm?:confused:shades

Z28Envy
11-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Beagz, Do you have a blackish LT1 pontiac with sum red rear suspension parts with a set of 17's, sounded like flowmasters? Do Ya have a blonde/brown Crew cut? Hmmmm?:confused:shades

Nic has a White LT1 camaro.

Irish
11-11-2008, 09:40 AM
GAWD DAM IT!!!! This thread went to shit in a hurry.

Waver
11-11-2008, 09:50 AM
shit takking threads usually do

07ROUSHSTG3
11-11-2008, 10:16 AM

took a lot longer to go than i thought it would :D

Beagle
11-11-2008, 03:12 PM
took a lot longer to go than i thought it would :D

It ended quick too. I dont consider that shit talk anyways. There was no name calling or personal insults. Just some he said she said bull shit. This was a slow thread to begin with.

Flicktitty
11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
It ended quick too. I dont consider that shit talk anyways. There was no name calling or personal insults. Just some he said she said bull shit. This was a slow thread to begin with.

STFU beagle, you little bitch :thumbsup:banana

GRAMPS SS
11-11-2008, 08:29 PM

wait ..wait ...wait....i know i'm old...but ...he said she said.?????...i'm lost in this thread...who's who.????...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof

Mr Twigbert
11-11-2008, 09:00 PM
wait ..wait ...wait....i know i'm old...but ...he said she said.?????...i'm lost in this thread...who's who.????...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof

Yes, you're old... Let's just end it there..

SLOWC5
11-11-2008, 10:02 PM

I'm calling you out in spring

JEFF

Waver
11-12-2008, 01:28 AM

you and I had some good shit talking threads....and we also fucked up a lot of threads :thumbsup

Irish
11-12-2008, 09:54 AM
I'm calling you out in spring

JEFF

It's on! :D

SLOWC5
11-12-2008, 09:55 AM
It's on! :D

hope your spraying:goof

Irish
11-12-2008, 09:58 AM
hope your spraying:goof

Not just the moon, the whole f'n Milky Way!