PDA

View Full Version : How Bout Dem Packers!!!!!

BlownMe
01-11-2004, 09:00 PM
LMAO!!! How bout dem dere Packers!!!! Looks like they'll be packin their sh!t and taking their asses to the couch!!!http://sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/doublefinger.gif http://sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/biggrinjester.gif :Hump :banana

Hetfield
01-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Gave it away.

Bleh.

Ricky Bobby
01-11-2004, 09:28 PM
:nutkick

HITMAN
01-11-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by spraydformula
LMAO!!! How bout dem dere Packers!!!! Looks like they'll be packin their sh!t and taking their asses to the couch!!!http://sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/doublefinger.gif http://sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/biggrinjester.gif :Hump :banana

How about I take my knuckles to your teeth?:punch:

Prince Valiant
01-11-2004, 09:39 PM
I thought they had a good season. What is there to be ashamed of? Gave the #1 seeded eagles all they could handle on their home field.

Might be saying good luck for the NFC championship had they gotten that TD on 4th and goal, OR just stopped that catch up the middle on 4th and 26.

I tell you this though...I do not believe the eagles will win the SB.

Well, I have family in NC, I think I'll root for them next week, and then for either the colts/pats to win regardless of who comes out of the NFC.

BlownMe
01-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by HITMAN

Bring it!! You and the Packers will share the same outcome!!! A LOSS!!!!http://sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/finger.gif

Yooformula
01-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Well, at least the Bears kept the couch very warm for them:goof

SMS 1
01-11-2004, 11:35 PM
F@ckin Shermin, should kicked the F$ckin field goal for 3!!!! Don't get greedy when you are ahead!:sniper

Prince Valiant
01-12-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Yooformula
Well, at least the Bears kept the couch very warm for them:goof heh, Do you know what song I sing when I am feeling depressed about the Packers?

Sing it with me now!
The bears still suck!
The bears still suck!
The bears still suck!
The bears still suck!
The bears still really really really really suck!
The bears...still......SUCK!

Repeat again and again until you really feel good about how bad the bears suck! Bonus is you don't even have to sing about the vikings sucking it up...you just know man!
:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :nutkick

BlownMe
01-12-2004, 02:12 AM
Thats alright!!! Theyre ALL sharing the couch now watching the rest of the playoffs and the Super Bowl on TV!

02bonne
01-12-2004, 02:42 PM

Now that's what I call salty! They lost on their own accord they kicked it when it was 4th and 1 in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left. If they would have got the extra yard they would have won. They could have won in OT too if Brett wouldn't have thrown that ray charles bomb STRAIGHT to the backfield defenders. I think they should rebreak brett's thumb so he has an excuse.

HITMAN
01-13-2004, 12:29 AM
Bring it!! You and the Packers will share the same outcome!!! A LOSS!!!!http://sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/finger.gif

:yawn:

What a predictable response. Gee Einstein, you think of that one all by yourself?

First, you intentionally antagonize fellow board members/Packer fans, after a major defeat in the Play-Offs. IMO, that is trollish behavior, in and of itself. Then, when given the requested response, you have the audacity to get bent out of shape. LOL!Deal with it, Junior. You want to play with fire, you're going to get burned.

It appears as though this moderator needs moderating.

HITMAN
01-13-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by 02bonne
Now that's what I call salty! They lost on their own accord they kicked it when it was 4th and 1 in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left. If they would have got the extra yard they would have won. They could have won in OT too if Brett wouldn't have thrown that ray charles bomb STRAIGHT to the backfield defenders. I think they should rebreak brett's thumb so he has an excuse.

Agreed. The Packers were their own worst enemies. They were not beaten by anyone other than themselves. And Donovan McNabb.
I'm surprised that McNabb hasn't had to schedule emergency hernia surgery after having to carry that whole team by himself yesterday. An incredible effort by one man...

But, taking the efforts of both teams into consideration, this is one case where the better team lost. Oh well, better luck next year. Now it's time to think about spring, and more mods for the car...:cool2:

BlownMe
01-13-2004, 03:56 AM
:yawn:

What a predictable response. Gee Einstein, you think of that one all by yourself?

First, you intentionally antagonize fellow board members/Packer fans, after a major defeat in the Play-Offs. IMO, that is trollish behavior, in and of itself. Then, when given the requested response, you have the audacity to get bent out of shape. LOL!Deal with it, Junior. You want to play with fire, you're going to get burned.

It appears as though this moderator needs moderating.

First of all, dumbass, if you had any clue about what you're talking about, you'd know that me giving my friends here (one of which you are not) sh!t about being Packer fans goes back to before this board even existed. They (being the other moderators and my friends) know that i'm a Bears fan and also know that it is all in good fun. If that is something that you are just too childish to handle, then you would need to find another board to peruse because it looks like you are the only one that took this personally. If you wanna take this further, feel free to IM me and we can further discuss this in a not so public forum.

HITMAN
01-13-2004, 08:53 PM
i'm a Bears fan Ah, this explains everything. ;)

you would need to find another board to peruseOH NO! Could this be a veiled moderator threat of banishment?:lame:

If you wanna take this further, feel free to IM me and we can further discuss this in a not so public forum.Why, are you afraid you might end up looking bad in front of all your friends? :flamet

BlownMe
01-14-2004, 01:22 AM
Its funny to me how a 34 year old can sound more childish than a 25 year old!! Never once did you hear me say anything about banishment. If you were close to being banned, I wouldve been very clear about giving you a warning about being banned. Since what I said seemed to be too complex for you to understand, let me put it in terms that you may be able to comprehend: If you cant play nice with others and take a joke when you see one, then you may wanna sign up to the Sesame Street message board and learn some social skills. As far as me "looking bad in front of all my friends", that is HARDLY the case since right now since youre the one looking like an ass. I was just giving you an opportunity to get whatever problem you have with me discussed like civilized men instead of starting a flame war. I don't get why you're so bent out of shape over a post about a football game anyway. It's not like the Packers are giving you checks to make sure that people dont bad mouth them!! The post was meant to be taken lightly. Why is it that everyone else saw that but you? Grow the hell up and get over it!

Yooformula
01-14-2004, 11:38 AM
"Tito, pass me 2 tissues!"

This is a post that got way of out hand here guys. Everyone needs to take a pill to relax, just a game, just a board and its all in fun. Can we all just play nice now?:nutkick :thumbsup

HITMAN
01-14-2004, 11:09 PM
Its funny to me how a 34 year old can sound more childish than a 25 year old!! Never once did you hear me say anything about banishment. If you were close to being banned, I wouldve been very clear about giving you a warning about being banned. Since what I said seemed to be too complex for you to understand, let me put it in terms that you may be able to comprehend: If you cant play nice with others and take a joke when you see one, then you may wanna sign up to the Sesame Street message board and learn some social skills. As far as me "looking bad in front of all my friends", that is HARDLY the case since right now since youre the one looking like an ass. I was just giving you an opportunity to get whatever problem you have with me discussed like civilized men instead of starting a flame war. I don't get why you're so bent out of shape over a post about a football game anyway. It's not like the Packers are giving you checks to make sure that people dont bad mouth them!! The post was meant to be taken lightly. Why is it that everyone else saw that but you? Grow the hell up and get over it!

*sighs*
OK Junior, I'll quit pulling your chain now.http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/gr_tongue.gif

I guess I should explain myself a bit. FYI, I got your joke right away, but I was a bit irritated after that stupid game and came here looking to commiserate with fellow Packer fans. Imagine my surprise when I found your post...:eek: Being in a somewhat salty frame of mind, ;) I figured I'd have a bit of fun at your expense, so I made that original post, hoping you'd rise to the occasion. You did...:D Once I bait someone and they take it, I like to mess with their heads for a while. I guess I should apologize for jerking you around, but I was having too much fun doing the quick hit-and-run.

I really don't get upset at what people say on the Web. Life's too short to pay any heed to someone that can't effect your life one iota. I'll let you in on a little secret. When a jerk(such as myself;)) tries to bait you, instead of rising to it, just ignore it. That would have been the sign of true maturity. Your name-calling, your macho posturing, all of these things make you look bad. Had you ignored my remark, nothing more would have been written by yours-truly. But instead, you kept feeding my muse. Don't feel bad, as your not the first person I've done this to. When I get bored on the BB's I visit, I like to stir things up...

I don't usually explain myself, but I felt it was warranted in this case, as you gentlemen seem like a decent bunch of fellows, and I don't want there to be any hard feelings. This is supposed to be fun, no?

Anyhow, I hope I've cleared the air.

Cheers:haveabeer
Brett Sorano

lotsals1
01-16-2004, 09:35 PM
OK you all can just KISS MY A$$
:rockwoot: