PDA

View Full Version : I just........

fly5150
11-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Plugged the toilet in my hotel room.
I really don't want to call the front desk to tell them I destroyed my bathroom. Ugh.
I dont leave until the morning.

Decisions.......

Z28Envy
11-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Stick your hand down in there and grab that big turd and show it who's boss!:rolf

pOrk
11-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Be a TRUE Obama Supporter

Flush until it over flows, then call the lobby and bitch that the room came with a pre-plugged toilet and you demand a better room at a discounted rate. Then demand free all-inclusive room service

UnderPSI
11-06-2008, 09:38 PM
I'm with pork on this one. Call the front desk and ask them how they could be so incompetent by giving you a room with a non-working toilet. Give the front desk a call. "You rented me a room with a poo clogged toilet!!"

Or....Just use the tub. :thumbsup

That_Guy
11-06-2008, 09:40 PM

Flush until it over flows, then call the lobby and bitch that the room came with a pre-plugged toilet and you demand a better room at a discounted rate. Then demand free all-inclusive room service

:rolf:rolf my hero

GHOSST
11-06-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm with pork on this one. Call the front desk and ask them how they could be so incompetent by giving you a room with a non-working toilet. Give the front desk a call. "You rented me a room with a poo clogged toilet!!"

I beleive he said "He" clogged the toilet... hence the embarrassment to tell the front desk...

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 09:49 PM
I would lay a bunch of toilet paper on top of it,this does a few things 1 it helps camoflage the unsightly turd. 2 it also traps some stink under it and in the water making your night more enjoyable. 3 if the need to poop arises in the a.m. you poop on the toilet paper not splashing into the toilet water that now after all this time looks like a brown bowl of beef stew up onto your hiney.
JMHO

Irish
11-06-2008, 09:58 PM
That is Seinfeld hilarious!

fly5150
11-06-2008, 10:03 PM
After some "soak time" it went down. I have been here since monday, so they would have known I did it. Good stuff. I was looking at the tub if I had to go again. Lol

CobraSnake
11-06-2008, 11:27 PM

the sad thing is that would work.

Mark

Z28Envy
11-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Jump in your shower with your close on and get all wet then tell then the shitter blew up all over you!:rolf

Crawlin
11-06-2008, 11:31 PM
how much longer? leave in the morning? simple solution...

UPPER DECKER!!!!

lordairgtar
11-06-2008, 11:31 PM
After some "soak time" it went down. I have been here since monday, so they would have known I did it. Good stuff. I was looking at the tub if I had to go again. Lol
WTF have you been eating that you left a deuce like that?

CPonyGo
11-07-2008, 07:45 AM
bawhahahahah- Dave's wife is happy for his travels....cleans him out before he comes home...

jbiscuit
11-07-2008, 07:52 AM
no no no...like chris said, you toss the next one in the upper deck. Everyflush comes with tinted water FTW

BAD LS1
11-07-2008, 08:13 AM
I never understood WHY there is no plunger ever in a hotel room?? Ive had to use a coat hanger many times before in cases like that.

fly5150
11-07-2008, 04:34 PM
I'll do the upper decker next time that happens. Of course I will get pics.........

Beagle
11-07-2008, 05:01 PM
I would lay a bunch of toilet paper on top of it,this does a few things 1 it helps camoflage the unsightly turd. 2 it also traps some stink under it and in the water making your night more enjoyable. 3 if the need to poop arises in the a.m. you poop on the toilet paper not splashing into the toilet water that now after all this time looks like a brown bowl of beef stew up onto your hiney.
JMHO

LMAO!!!! Expert Shitologist right there :rolf

Rocket Power
11-07-2008, 06:03 PM
I never understood WHY there is no plunger ever in a hotel room?? Ive had to use a coat hanger many times before in cases like that.

Maybe people do nasty things with them:wow:rolf

Beagle
11-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I bet its because hotels are to cheap to put a new plunger in a room everytime a new person is in there. They cant leave an old one in there cause that wouldnt be very sanitary.

70 cutlass 442
11-07-2008, 06:40 PM
i dont see how it could be that unsanitary, maybe if your jamming it up each others asses..... *mental note to self, never share a hotel room with beagz*

Beagle
11-07-2008, 07:02 PM
think about it. do you want a plunger with someone elses shit on it in your hotel room? You would complain instantly. It would be like if you were about to get into bed at a hotel and find a used condom under the sheets.

70 cutlass 442
11-07-2008, 07:04 PM
your not sleeping with the plunger..... atleast i hope your not, maybe some people would but thats besidnes the point, maybe ti would be up to house keeping to clean the plunger after each quest? but then agin, plungers are kind of ugly sight so that may be another reason they dont have them in the rooms.

Feature Pony
11-07-2008, 09:22 PM

Cause if its not bolted down some people will think they are intitled to it free of charge. Someone took our plunger at work and the only way they could of got out with it was under their cloths. Some peoples kids:chair: