PDA

View Full Version : Why all the political threads?

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 07:06 PM
I thought the mods said they would lock/delete all the political threads after the election, oh well I guess as long as they are all Obama bashing hate threads then its ok, besides they have more important things to do like ban people for no apparent reason and locking threads that question them:goof

pOrk
11-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Quit your bitching you ******* baby

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 07:14 PM
^^^Ok tough guy I asked a simple question, the mods said themselves that they would delete political threads and they have not, so apparently Im the one bitching while there are tons of anti obama bitch fest threads.

Silver350
11-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Keep whining and the admins will probably ban you again.

Reason why there is talk is because people want to talk about the elections. Reason why stuff isnt getting locked is because there are no personal attacks in the threads.

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Im the one whining! Look at the majority of the threads on here about the elections. I made no personal attacks in any of my stuff and I got banned and locked

Silver350
11-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah your whining. This is the second time since you came back whining about getting put on a time out now other political threads. I mean gez talk about crying to the teacher

Russ Jerome
11-06-2008, 07:22 PM
I thought the mods said they would lock/delete all the political threads after the election,

I missed that or I wouldnt have replied after the election
was over...odd time to stop discussing it.

As our country gets deeper into the depresion in the
coming years Im sure 2012 there will be a lot more
discusions! We may as well save it up for 2012.

michelle
11-06-2008, 07:26 PM
Just give it up. There are more important things to be worried about then petty little things like this. And honestly, I am sure the Mods/Admins have been a little busy lately worrying about Yoo and figuring out ways to help him if he needs it.

Just put things into perspective - getting banned for a day or whatever versus having a large tumor in your head. Be thankful you are back and move on. Talk about cars, call people out, post a funny joke.

Getting banned from a forum isn't that big of a deal, but by making multiple threads about it shows you have no life outside of BCM. And that you like to whine. When you get banned from a forum and get access again, the best thing is to send a PM to an Admin/Mod and ask why your access was restricted to prevent it from happening again. I doubt a Mod/Admin likes to see threads like these, so you are just making it worse on yourself.

GTSLOW
11-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Im the one whining! Look at the majority of the threads on here about the elections. I made no personal attacks in any of my stuff and I got banned and locked

Refer to the last post in this thread:

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33048

Honestly I'm no admin but it seems like you're heading down a short road to a permaban. Just let it go man.

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 07:27 PM
I just want the bitch fest hate political threads to end! Lets just go back to posting mindless shit/links and talking about cars

Z28Envy
11-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Quit your bitching you ******* baby

I like how this man thinks:thumbsup

GTSLOW
11-06-2008, 07:29 PM
I just want the bitch fest hate political threads to end! Lets just go back to posting mindless shit/links and talking about cars

That's just it man. If the admins allow certain threads to go that's their choice. Once again it is their forum they can decide what goes on.

*SNOOP*
11-06-2008, 07:33 PM
I agree with you mynameismike, it gets pretty sicking to read all the bullshit... Very racial... Very.

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 07:35 PM
I agree with you mynameismike, it gets pretty sicking to read all the bullshit... Very racial... Very.

Thank you

pOrk
11-06-2008, 07:37 PM

Oh here we go again.

Don't like it? Don't read it. Its THAT simple. WHINE WHINE WHINE. It's always racist when us white people make jokes, its all good when other race's make jokes though. Reverse discrimination doesn't exist, its all these damn white people!

:banana1:

nismodave
11-06-2008, 07:38 PM
I will admit that the Watermellon thing was way out of order. But Ive seen more complaing about policys this guy has, and not about his skin pigment.

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Oh here we go again.

Don't like it? Don't read it. Its THAT simple. WHINE WHINE WHINE. It's always racist when us white people make jokes, its all good when other race's make jokes though. Reverse discrimination doesn't exist, its all these damn white people!

:banana1:

Or dont post offensive things, then everyone is happy:thumbsup Remember its an open forum

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 07:42 PM
I will admit that the Watermellon thing was way out of order. But Ive seen more complaing about policys this guy has, and not about his skin pigment.

Oh come on there has been soooooo much racially charged stuff in those posts.

pOrk
11-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Or dont post offensive things, then everyone is happy:thumbsup Remember its an open forum

Everything typed is offensive to someone, I guaranty it.

nismodave
11-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Oh come on there has been soooooo much racially charged stuff in those posts.

Show me. Post up.

GRAMPS SS
11-06-2008, 07:44 PM
www.gotbutthurt.com comes to mind...

let it go...like michelle said..there are others things to worry about then getting banned or locked....

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 07:44 PM
^^^ok I will make a post

RanJer
11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
No one is forcing you to view those threads. You want to only read about car stuff, only look at car related threads. Not like we're talking quantum physics here...

As far as the racial situation, I'm not for it, I haven't said anything negative in that manner. I don't think I've even posted in any of the election threads. But everyone really needs to be realistic. There's a lot more important things going on that people crying about what's happening on a local car forum.

Goat Roper
11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Oh hey look, chesticles

http://www.celebritysatan.com/images/nipslip/bikini_covered_tits_2.jpg

Silver350
11-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Things are getting way out of line from mostly everyone on here. That is the wonderfull thing about politics everyone has their opinions but when someone disagrees with something with what is said its gets blown out of proportion or out of line

Crawlin
11-06-2008, 07:53 PM
whatever...

i'm comfortable with things i've said. it's not like i'm the ONLY one getting these texts and emails and pictures, etc....

guess it's all good to be called us white boys up on the northside, but now that it's "our first black president" instead of just "our next president", people got their hands up in the air.

like i said... whatever

again, it's "OK" for everyone to be calling Bush a redneck hillbilly right? oh yeah, whites can't have any discrimination or profiling :rolleyes:

pOrk
11-06-2008, 07:56 PM
whatever...

i'm comfortable with things i've said. it's not like i'm the ONLY one getting these texts and emails and pictures, etc....

guess it's all good to be called us white boys up on the northside, but now that it's "our first black president" instead of just "our next president", people got their hands up in the air.

like i said... whatever

again, it's "OK" for everyone to be calling Bush a redneck hillbilly right? oh yeah, whites can't have any discrimination :rolleyes:

No shitt

HAMRHEAD
11-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Things don't get racial, Obama supporter want it to be about race. If anyone complains about him and they are white they are a ******* racist. Get over yourselves. I guess all the black, hispanic, etc that didn't vote McCain are racist then? What goes for one goes for the other. Unless someone specifically mentions race leave it out of the threads!

moels
11-06-2008, 08:01 PM
I laugh at how people are celebrating the first black President. If Obama backed the right issues, I would have voted for him. He didn't and I didn't, simple as that.

As far as the racist jokes, you knew they would happen. Why is it a white guy can laugh off a "white man can can't jump or dance" joke, but a black guy can't laugh off a watermelon joke. It's stereotypes people, the comedians use them all the time.

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moels
Doesn't like English either.

Or whitey for as far as I am concerned..

Ha not even close. Nice try tho. The fact is probably 50% of the people voting for Obama would have had the same responses. Why, because they only voted for him because he's black or they put McCain and Bush together.

Whoa! Hey I have a weak spot and if that useless piece
of crap is gonna send me a BMG50 I kinda like his Iranian
ass! My kids can fight there way thru school, I may be broke and homeless but with a 50 I can get some food!

Why do they keep interviewing black people asking them about how proud they are that a black guy is the new president? He isn't black, hes a ******* towel! Dumb asses.

Local idiot says " Black children now have a future " on TMJ4. Are you shittin me? What a joke.

"Who ya want for president?"
"Well I got this 1/2 black guy, he is rich and will
do what I want him too"
"Oh he sounds good what will it cost me ta git his
tail in office?"
"Oh heck not much, he aint too bright and he's into
some queer sand god in the middle east"

Oh screw any towel head anywhere, if Ron Paul was in
we woulnt be talking about it there would be 300 C-190
plains and 400 gunships full of soldiers coming home.
I bet $100 cash Obama doesnt pull out of anyplace
soon, big political money overseas and his pockets
will get full quick enough.

Cant wait to go to work tomorrow. Ill be working for every low life thats on the welfare, while there at home spending my money on crack.

I heard Obama is going to put a basketball court in the white house......

And a watermelon patch instead of the rose garden.....

________Just a few..........

moels
11-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moels
Doesn't like English either.

Or whitey for as far as I am concerned..

Had to respond to this for clarification. I posted the " doesn't like English either" because I knew the original poster had misstyped. It was a joke and I am now whining that my username was involved in your post. :goof

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Here you go Mike....just for you.

http://www.bringbackglam.com/storage/kleenex.jpg

If you dont want to get involved with the political threads, then DON'T PHUCKING CLICK ON THEM.

Starting new threads and crying like a little bitch will get you nowhere, except booted out.

Do you forget that the man who posted that all political threads would be locked has been a little preoccupied with a GODDAMN BRAIN TUMOR? Jesus christ man, give it a rest.

If I wouldve banned you, you wouldnt have come back. You should thank the admins here instead of trying to piss them off.

HAMRHEAD
11-06-2008, 08:28 PM
I laugh at how people are celebrating the first black President. If Obama backed the right issues, I would have voted for him. He didn't and I didn't, simple as that.

As far as the racist jokes, you knew they would happen. Why is it a white guy can laugh off a "white man can can't jump or dance" joke, but a black guy can't laugh off a watermelon joke. It's stereotypes people, the comedians use them all the time.

They even made a movie about it. Should have organized a march I guess. Although....I can't jump, so I drive! :headbang

Goat Roper
11-06-2008, 08:37 PM
As far as the racist jokes, you knew they would happen.

If McCain had won it would be "old guy" jokes. When Clinton won it was "redneck" jokes. There is nothing about a president that is above making a joke out of, for better or for worse.

GRAMPS SS
11-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Oh hey look, chesticles

http://www.celebritysatan.com/images/nipslip/bikini_covered_tits_2.jpg

now those aren't blown out of proportion....:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
11-06-2008, 08:38 PM
If McCain had won it would be "old guy" jokes. When Clinton won it was "redneck" jokes. There is nothing about a president that is above making a joke out of, for better or for worse.

yea..old guy jokes...i take offence to them,...so stop already...:goof

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 09:08 PM
yea..old guy jokes...i take offence to them,...so stop already...:goof

And everyone remember, when typing something for Wayne type it in all caps, so he can HEAR you (ALL CAPS IS EASIER TO READ FOR OLD PEOPLE TO)...........You're old.:rolf

michelle
11-06-2008, 09:13 PM
And everyone remember, when typing something for Wayne type it in all caps, so he can HEAR you (ALL CAPS IS EASIER TO READ FOR OLD PEOPLE TO)...........You're old.:rolf

You're old too. :rolf

GTSLOW
11-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Quote:

Ha not even close. Nice try tho. The fact is probably 50% of the people voting for Obama would have had the same responses. Why, because they only voted for him because he's african american or they put McCain and Bush together.

95% of my post was pulled from the "liberal news" that you love you so much.

Just an FYI, you're the ONLY one left that's still whining like a sally. A few of us are starting to wonder if there's something else wrong with you? :confused :durr

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 09:59 PM
You're old too. :rolf

Ouch. Is it the gray hair that gives it away?:rolf

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Here you go Mike....just for you.

http://www.bringbackglam.com/storage/kleenex.jpg

If you dont want to get involved with the political threads, then DON'T PHUCKING CLICK ON THEM.

Starting new threads and crying like a little bitch will get you nowhere, except booted out.

Do you forget that the man who posted that all political threads would be locked has been a little preoccupied with a GODDAMN BRAIN TUMOR? Jesus christ man, give it a rest.

If I wouldve banned you, you wouldnt have come back. You should thank the admins here instead of trying to piss them off.

You guys are tough.... calling me a sally and a bitch. Keyboard hardasses. Sit behind your computer and talk your shit unless you want to talk face to face

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Boot me, Im done with BCM

rally_scort
11-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Boot me, Im done with BCM

youll be back, they ALWAYS come back :rolf:rolf

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Mike, youre crying in public about being temporarily banned from a message board.

Wow, threats. Now youre done with BCM because people called you a crybaby? LOL. Dont let the door hit ya on the way out. Come back when you have thicker skin.

PureSound15
11-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Wow... Ok I suppose.

Here's I was going to suggest not creating threads about that which you don't approve of - Rather than letting the entire political b.s. die down for a while, you've only added fuel to the fire.

Politics in general are a very touchy subject and people will let their emotions show through during a battle more so than any other topic. Let it go, man.

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 10:17 PM
^^^^ PM me if you want to meet up in Milwaukee sometime so we can talk face to face:thumbsup Intended for badassgt

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 10:19 PM
How about you come to Wausau. Youre the one that wants to fight me.

Do you need directions?

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 10:23 PM
^^^^ PM me if you want to meet up in Milwaukee sometime so we can talk face to face:thumbsup Intended for badassgt

Barks up wrong tree.^

rally_scort
11-06-2008, 10:23 PM
How about you come to Wausau. Youre the one that wants to fight me.

Do you need directions?

do you need a camera-man :thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 10:24 PM
Wow... Ok I suppose.

Here's I was going to suggest not creating threads about that which you don't approve of - Rather than letting the entire political b.s. die down for a while, you've only added fuel to the fire.

Politics in general are a very touchy subject and people will let their emotions show through during a battle more so than any other topic. Let it go, man.

Ding Ding Ding we have a winnah

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Mike, I'm publicly apologizing for calling you a crybaby and giving you a box of E-Kleenex. Hopefully if we ever meet at GLD or a Milwaukee area car show, you wont beat me up. I'm sorry buddy.

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Just delete my profile, Im tired of all the drama

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Mike, I'm publicly apologizing for calling you a crybaby and giving you a box of E-Kleenex. Hopefully if we ever meet at GLD or a Milwaukee area car show, you wont beat me up. I'm sorry buddy.

How come I never got a box of E-Kleenex? Was it because I never transformed into a keyboard commando? I mean what does one have to do to get some E-Kleenex up in this biatch??????:rolf

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 10:33 PM
Bob stop before we channel hate your way. lol

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 10:34 PM

pm cryptic he will take care of it

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 10:34 PM
How come I never got a box of E-Kleenex? Was it because I never transformed into a keyboard commando? I mean what does one have to do to get some E-Kleenex up in this biatch??????:rolf

We shook hands at EAA. We would have to start a whole new fight in order for a fresh box to be delivered your way.:goof

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 10:35 PM
We shook hands at EAA. We would have to start a whole new fight in order for a fresh box to be delivered your way.:goof

Fuck the handshake and the face to face apologys on both sides, I want some E-Kleenex:rolf

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Mike, if you really hate it here, you could just delete the BCM bookmark out of your favorites and stop logging in. I dont think the admins will delete you.

Why do you need to be "forced" to stay away by being deleted?

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 10:36 PM

Go figure. The ONE time I apologize to a guy online and he takes his ball and goes home. Thats the last time I do that.

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 10:36 PM
IDK I just kinda flipped out and got overly pissed, to be honest I like the conversation here usually but all the political drama between here and the "real world" is starting to wear me down.

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 10:37 PM
pm cryptic he will take care of it

But I don't want him gone, I was liking the fact that there was finally a S197 Stang SLOWER than mine on the board:mad:

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Fuck the handshake and the face to face apologys on both sides, I want some E-Kleenex:rolf

Ice=very thin Mister

rally_scort
11-06-2008, 10:39 PM
IDK I just kinda flipped out and got overly pissed, to be honest I like the conversation here usually but all the political drama between here and the "real world" is starting to wear me down.

welcome back :D

Reverend Cooper

Mike we have met,stop posting about political shit,and dont look in the threads and you universe will be harmonious. Or look and keep talking about it and hate life,really its all the same to me.

HAMRHEAD
People threatening people on the net is just hilarious!

STANMAN
Ice=very thin Mister

Ummmm, I am pretty girthy, me and thin ice aren't very good bedfellows.

For the record: I just like the term E-Kleenex, it makes me giggle like a school girl. I don't have problems with anyone at the moment. I heart life:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 10:40 PM
^ x 11 billionty,this is why I like to do so in person. towards hammerhead

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 10:41 PM
^ x 11 billionty,this is why I like to do so in person.

You're girthy X11 billionty. Wow, you must have packed it on since I saw you last.:goof

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 10:41 PM
Ummmm, I am pretty girthy, me and thin ice aren't very good bedfellows.

For the record: I just like the term E-Kleenex, it makes me giggle like a school girl. I don't have problems with anyone at the moment. I heart life:thumbsup

I suppose the term Whaaaaambulance make you tinkle a bit too

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 10:42 PM
I suppose the term Whaaaaambulance make you tinkle a bit too

And French Cries, lol.

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Mike we have met,stop posting about political shit,and dont look in the threads and you universe will be harmonious.

I bet as you typed the word HARMONIOUS you had a firm grip on another man's weiner. God you are gay. Next youre gonna say you had a glorious, beautiful evening at the fashion show.

GHOSST
11-06-2008, 10:45 PM
This thread blows....

Reverend Cooper
I used a gay term for a Gay ass whiney thread,go fuck yourself toto

Reverend Cooper
This thread blows....

and Badass88gt swallows

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 10:46 PM
See pointless talk like this is much better then political arguing

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 10:48 PM
I used a gay term for a Gay ass whiney thread,go fuck yourself toto

and Badass88gt swallows

LOL. I love you.

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 10:48 PM
there you go using the P word again STFU already about it. Your blood pressure will go down

GHOSST
11-06-2008, 10:49 PM
See pointless talk like this is much better then political arguing blah blah blah... yadda yadda...

rally_scort
11-06-2008, 10:52 PM
anybody try the viaprin strips yet :stare

GHOSST
11-06-2008, 10:55 PM
I just wanna know why all you guys are up at like 11 something (I think) at night.. its here almost 8 in the mornin here. Isnt it thursday night? Who has to work tomorrow?

rally_scort
11-06-2008, 10:56 PM
I just wanna know why all you guys are up at like 11 something (I think) at night.. its here almost 8 in the mornin here. Isnt it thursday night? Who has to work tomorrow?

not it....thanks to Obam.....ooops

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 10:58 PM
i loled a bit ^

badass88gt
I'm on vacation.

Z28Envy

Some of us work at night and stay up all night. The BCM nightshift is on duty!:rolf

Reverend Cooper
Really I just never sleep

Z28Envy
11-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Really I just never sleep

Well say hi at 3:00 am or so. I will be here!:rolf

GHOSST
No no no! No more politics for awhile...

mynameismike65
College

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Thirsty thirsday

GHOSST
11-06-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm on vacation.
Me too, really nice weather, great climate all year round:rolf:headbang

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 11:02 PM

I should be too.

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 11:02 PM

I know youve seen me on here during the week at that time lol

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 11:03 PM
No no no! No more politics for awhile...

Yeah but you own a camarp so you=teh sux

GHOSST
11-06-2008, 11:04 PM
Thirsty thirsday

You need a drink!:alcoholic

Z28Envy
11-06-2008, 11:05 PM
I know youve seen me on here during the week at that time lol

Sometimes I am amazed at how many people are on at 3:00 am and I have seen you on late at night at times! lol

GHOSST
11-06-2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah but you own a camarp so you=teh sux Hey! Its being sold... but you can only guess whats next so I guess your statement stands true to from... :thumbsup Proud GM owner:headbang

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 11:13 PM
I work 2nd, I am usually on late, but I am hidden, so no one knows:rolf

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 11:16 PM
In the closet^

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 11:17 PM
In the closet^

^wishful thinking........maybe all those accusations dave makes about you are true:confused

:rolf

lordairgtar
11-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Jeagerbomb!!!

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 11:19 PM
^wishful thinking........maybe all those accusations dave makes about you are true:confused

:rolf

I dunno roll over and ask him

POWNED

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 11:20 PM
You don't like my new haircut........******* skank.

STANMAN
11-06-2008, 11:21 PM
I dunno roll over and ask him

POWNED

I'm at work. At a desk. In an office chair. How does one "roll over" in an office chair? I mean even for a skinny guy there's no room to roll over:rolf

VroomPshhTsi
11-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Just read this whole thread and I agree with Mike in that 90% of the political threads on here just bash Obama. Republicans on this forum complain about the liberal media but people who voted for Obama see it the same way (how their candidate gets slammed on this site). Not saying it's right or wrong, just an observation. Don't mock Obama supporters complaining because you guys complain just as much.

But whatever, politics are stupid.
I love cars and thus why I'm on a CAR FORUM.

Vroom vroom. :banana1:

CobraSnake
11-07-2008, 10:58 AM
I thought the mods said they would lock/delete all the political threads after the election, oh well I guess as long as they are all Obama bashing hate threads then its ok, besides they have more important things to do like ban people for no apparent reason and locking threads that question them:goof

because you touch yourself at night.

VroomPshhTsi
11-07-2008, 11:01 AM
because you touch yourself at night.

Don't we all? :)

Crawlin
11-07-2008, 11:05 AM
atleast there's a common ground!!!