PDA

View Full Version : So why?

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 01:32 PM
Was I blocked? Because I dissagreed with the McCain supporters on here and expressed my own opinion? I should have been one of the last people blocked considering how rediculous and offensive some of the McCain supporters comments were. Im not trying to start shit but I would like to know who blocked me and why and if any of the other moderators knew this. I say thats complete bs:bsflag

subliminal1284
11-06-2008, 01:48 PM
It may be BS but this isnt your forum, just do what I do and not get into it with anyone. Or you else next time they may give you a permanent ban.

Flicktitty
11-06-2008, 01:50 PM
Was I blocked? Because I dissagreed with the McCain supporters on here and expressed my own opinion? I should have been one of the last people blocked considering how rediculous and offensive some of the McCain supporters comments were. Im not trying to start shit but I would like to know who blocked me and why and if any of the other moderators knew this. I say thats complete bs:bsflag

i was wondering about that too,

seeing how you weren't out of line as much as some who were really racist.

GTSLOW
11-06-2008, 01:51 PM
I thought it was from the Racist stuff?

CobraSnake
11-06-2008, 02:01 PM

your not trying to start shit?? Then why the post about it?? I'd say your trying to start something. You could've just emailed the mods, there aren't that many so time is not a excuse.

Mark

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 02:05 PM
I thought it was from the Racist stuff?

No I didnt say any racist stuff thats why Im so confused

subliminal1284
11-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Who cares if you get banned anyway, nothing a new screen name or proxy server cant fix if you really wanted to come on here

kornholio788
11-06-2008, 02:21 PM
your not trying to start shit?? Then why the post about it?? I'd say your trying to start something. You could've just emailed the mods, there aren't that many so time is not a excuse.

Mark

x2. Posting it on the boards = trying to start shit. It is a private manner. You wanted to make it public.

mynameismike65
11-06-2008, 02:26 PM
^^^No your reading too deep into it

PureSound15
11-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Seems to me like you could have PMed any of the moderators rather than create another useless thread about it.

Locked for now.