PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Obama supporters, this is scary...

badass88gt
11-05-2008, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhbH9IYirD0

Wow.

"Are you ok with Obama's choice of Sarah Palin as his Vice President?"

"Yeah, thats fine with me".

The scariest point of all of this is, their vote counts as much as mine.

Al
11-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Have you ever watched the Tonight Show when Jay Leno does Jay-Walking?

kinda the same thing

70 cutlass 442
11-05-2008, 11:20 PM
un real.

88Nightmare
11-05-2008, 11:41 PM
oh god

SmokinRAM114
11-06-2008, 06:37 AM
LOL thats all but LOL

That_Guy
11-06-2008, 08:38 AM
morons...

Exitspeed
11-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Have you ever watched the Tonight Show when Jay Leno does Jay-Walking?

kinda the same thing

Exactly, people were stupid before they started supporting Obama.

i'd be willing to bet you can ask similar questions to Mccain supports and get the same dumb answers.

VroomPshhTsi
11-06-2008, 08:55 AM
i'd be willing to bet you can ask similar questions to Mccain supports and get the same dumb answers.

Exactly. You can find stupid vids like this for anything. Obama supporters vs. McCain. Packers fans vs. Bears. White people vs. black.

Don't judge a group (in this case 60+ million voters) by one arr-tard.

CobraSnake
11-06-2008, 09:36 AM
is this that damn harlem voters thing from howard stern again??

johnny--2k
11-06-2008, 09:40 AM
I posted that in one of the locked threads as well. Hence my saying we are now overrun by stupidity and intelligence is the minority.....

It's a damn scary thought!

Karps TA
11-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Do you think they'd play the ones that knew the answers? How entertaining would that be?

CobraSnake
11-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Do you think they'd play the ones that knew the answers? How entertaining would that be?

the sad thing is that they found ones that didn't know the answers. Regardless of how many people they interviewed. Anyone voting should at least know something about their canidate besides just his name.

Mark

Karps TA
11-06-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm sorry I don't see much difference between that and some of the crazy stuff people believe about Obama, aka the muslim thing amongst others.

CobraSnake
11-06-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm sorry I don't see much difference between that and some of the crazy stuff people believe about Obama, aka the muslim thing amongst others.

its not that people believe its just what can we believe?? There has been to many unanswered questions. Then I see that his Grandmother actually confirmed that he was born in Kenya to which she witnessed. Then I hear the other day that she died. I know they probably didn't kill her but she was the only one to confirm that he was born in Kenya. I don't know enough about either canidate to really debate it but I sat back and listened to some and I've seen some crazy shit said about obama.

Mark

Karps TA
11-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Yes I'm sure nobody did any kind of research on Obama and where he came from. The entire Republican party just never thought to think of those things. They didn't have a whole staff of people and the power of the White House to try and dig up any dirt possible. Give me a break.

CobraSnake
11-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Yes I'm sure nobody did any kind of research on Obama and where he came from. The entire Republican party just never thought to think of those things. They didn't have a whole staff of people and the power of the White House to try and dig up any dirt possible. Give me a break.

at least you get it now

Karps TA
11-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Get what that our people are becoming bigger nutbags then I could have possibly thought? Funny that these conspiracy people are alot of the same people who laughed at the Gore supporters who thought Bush was a fraud who stole the election 8 years ago, or laughed at the 9/11 conspiracy guys. People who I thought were completely reasonable minded people the last 8 years despite my political differences have turned into the exact same people they made fun of.

It's just shocking to me that this is where we're at.

GTSLOW
11-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Exactly, people were stupid before they started supporting Obama.

Ha not even close. Nice try tho. The fact is probably 50% of the people voting for Obama would have had the same responses. Why, because they only voted for him because he's black or they put McCain and Bush together.

Exitspeed
11-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Ha not even close. Nice try tho. The fact is probably 50% of the people voting for Obama would have had the same responses. Why, because they only voted for him because he's black or they put McCain and Bush together.

Ignorance is bliss isn't it.

Facts and speculation aren't the same thing. FYI.

-stew-
11-06-2008, 11:38 AM
the amazing thing is if they found ones that actually knew the answers. Regardless of how many people they interviewed. Anyone voting should at least know something about their canidate besides just his race.

Mark

*fix'd...

CobraSnake
11-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Get what that our people are becoming bigger nutbags then I could have possibly thought? Funny that these conspiracy people are alot of the same people who laughed at the Gore supporters who thought Bush was a fraud who stole the election 8 years ago, or laughed at the 9/11 conspiracy guys. People who I thought were completely reasonable minded people the last 8 years despite my political differences have turned into the exact same people they made fun of.

It's just shocking to me that this is where we're at.

settle down cry baby. Do you need a shoulder to cry on?

Exitspeed

Oh and to add, how many McCain supports voted for McCain just because Obama is black. I'm not going to go spouting off numbers as facts, but I'm sure there is a good amount.

badass88gt
Wow, you guys really read WAY too much into things.

GTSLOW
11-06-2008, 12:30 PM
Oh and to add, how many McCain supports voted for McCain just because Obama is black. I'm not going to go spouting off numbers as facts, but I'm sure there is a good amount.

Who cares the elections over? Show me some hands on stuff about McCain like the howard stern bit or stfu.

:thumbsup

Exitspeed
11-06-2008, 12:41 PM
Who cares the elections over? Show me some hands on stuff about McCain like the howard stern bit or stfu.

:thumbsup

If "who cares" then why ask me to show you stuff?

BTW I voted for McCain. It's just so easy to get McCain supporters riled up.

-stew-
11-06-2008, 12:50 PM

Provide something, ANYTHING, to back that statement up. Marten Luther King, Jr. is crying in his grave after this election. Not only was MLK a Republican, but 95% of blacks voting for a man whom they know nothing about his politics, and a man who has many, many, questionable (at best) associates; solely because he is black goes against what he fought for.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Dr. Marten Luther King, Jr. August 28, 1963

Exitspeed
11-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Provide something, ANYTHING, to back that statement up. Marten Luther King, Jr. is crying in his grave after this election. Not only was MLK a Republican, but 95% of blacks voting for a man whom they know nothing about his politics, and a man who has many, many, questionable (at best) associates; solely because he is black.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Dr. Marten Luther King, Jr. August 28, 1963

I personally know dumb f*ckin people that didn't vote for Obama because he is black. There's your proof.

If you are actually THAT ignorant to think there are not people out there that voted for McCain just because Obama is black all I can say is it must be nice to live in your world. :alcoholic

-stew-
11-06-2008, 02:02 PM
I personally know dumb f*ckin people that didn't vote for Obama because he is black. There's your proof.

If you are actually THAT ignorant to think there are not people out there that voted for McCain just because Obama is black all I can say is it must be nice to live in your world. :alcoholic

You are implying that MANY people voted for McCain because Obama is black. I understand some did, but those numbers (if you could ever get a close estimation) pale in comparison to those who voted for Obama because he is black.

Exitspeed
11-06-2008, 02:23 PM
You are implying that MANY people voted for McCain because Obama is black. I understand some did, but those numbers (if you could ever get a close estimation) pale in comparison to those who voted for Obama because he is black.

but you are just speculating too. You don't have numbers either. So it's just he said she said. Who gives a f*ck it's over.

Again, i voted for McCain, I'm not defending Obama.

micro_machine
11-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Why even say BLACK thats f up just say african american its a better term. When you say black it makes it seem racist. Thats why i refer them to african american not black so every one can live happy, I personally don't say white i say caucasian or asian not chink, mexican not beaner.

BtW-Atleast obama's supporter didnt say booooooooo while mcain was speaking and mcains supporter was boooennn obama thats just show you how bad some americans still are like some in here.:thumbsup Its done with lived with it obama is the new president.....

CobraSnake
11-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Why even say BLACK thats f up just say african american its a better term. When you say black it makes it seem racist. Thats why i refer them to african american not black so every one can live happy, I personally don't say white i say caucasian or asian not chink, mexican not beaner.

BtW-Atleast obama's supporter didnt say booooooooo while mcain was speaking and mcains supporter was boooennn obama thats just show you how bad some americans still are like some in here.:thumbsup Its done with lived with it obama is the new president.....

Are all BLACK people from africa though??

HAMRHEAD
11-06-2008, 03:09 PM

African American is a bullshit term. If you were born here you are American period. If that's a problem get the fuck out and don't come back. The use of that term actually shows that segregation is acceptable. Everyone wants to be equal then throws some shit like that out and separates themselves again. If someone was born there and wants to be seen as an unequal then so be it but if someone was born here then either change your citizenship or shut the fuck up! This is America no matter who the President is.

Exitspeed
11-06-2008, 03:20 PM

Obama even uses the term "Black".

the N word is a fucked up way to say African American. Black is not a derogatory term.

Fuck, employers even say "white".

Get outta here with the politically correct bullsh*t.

SpdRcrZ
11-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Why even say BLACK thats f up just say african american its a better term.

Obama isn't an African American...... he's an American African....... see the difference? You have to be American to run for President......

When you say black it makes it seem racist. Thats why i refer them to african american not black so every one can live happy, I personally don't say white i say caucasian or asian not chink, mexican not beaner.

Does someone feel a little guilty? Did your ancestors own slaves? :eek:

I exercised my right as an American Not to vote.....

Silver350
11-06-2008, 07:25 PM
The only thing I wish is that the Media would of done something like that.

badass88gt
11-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Since when is it racist to say Black?

Black, chink, beaner, cracka, wetback, kike and honky are NOT the same. Which word doesnt match the others?

Reverend Cooper
11-06-2008, 11:10 PM

Retard ^

lordairgtar
11-06-2008, 11:33 PM
Since when is it racist to say Black?

Which word doesnt match the others?
Honky! It's OK to say honky

70 cutlass 442
11-07-2008, 01:30 AM

INSTEAD.... WHEN OBAMA WAS TALKING ABOUT MCCAIN BEING A POW, OBAMA SUPPORTERS BOOOOED. so why dont you just shut up with you political correctness, you are really making yourself look like a jackoff

88Nightmare
11-07-2008, 01:32 AM
give it one year. you will all miss george w.

ND4SPD
11-09-2008, 08:36 AM
The thing that makes me laugh is there's all these stories out now basically asking "will Obama govern from the Left or from the Center". Well if you didn't know that... why the hell were you voting for him? Oh oh... I remember now... because you wanted "change". You just didn't take "at what cost" into consideration.