PDA

View Full Version : How bad do you think this might get?

Voodoo Chick
11-04-2008, 12:57 AM
If Obama gets elected, how bad do you all think things might get? I'm scared green at the possiblity, and I just keep wondering how far it could all go......You don't think there's the possiblity of civil wars again, are there? I'm not real smart when it comes to politics, and that is why I am asking any of you out there for any semi-educated guesses at what could all go down in the future. This is some scary sh*t......

WickedSix
11-04-2008, 01:21 AM
well seeing as his energy plan involves seizure of land....and mandates X amount of cars on the road and blah blah blah we all will be in jail for owning using lethal weapons....also knows are performance cars...

Sprayaway Fox
11-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Check Nostradamus out: He "predicted" Europe wil have its own money:
Euro
Maybe the "New City" theory-9/11
Plus a couple of other "coincedences" I use quotes because someones gona bag on me for believing or non believing in his stuff.

A man will come into power who is "mixed"out of obscurity and he will trust this guy named "maybus" who will lead him astray and the world is supposed to end....Now I dont believe totally in some of this but there is a guy with the last named Mabus. If i rememba correcthy he is a senator and his REAL job is a director for middle east foreign affairs. Now in the "good Book" the next anti is supposed to come out of the middle east. THE mayan and aztec calender end in 2012 also. I did a paper on this stuff like 8 yrs back before I ever knew any of these "coincedences" or had the internet. Did almost all research from a library. Make your own opinion though.:thumbsup It is your right as a american to vote for whoever you want.
GOOGLE NOSTRADAMUS OBAMA once.:devil
Also in THE book it says we will all need "this" to buy and sell things, Ya notice how everybodies talking about the GOLD standard now? hmm

Voodoo Chick
11-04-2008, 01:48 AM
WickedSix, could you go into a little more detail about these seizures of land/cars? If you don't mind and have the time, that is.....That sounds to me like dictatorship........

michelle
11-04-2008, 05:34 AM
Oh good, I was hoping we could have another political thread.

redpony06
11-04-2008, 06:47 AM
Obama '08.

That_Guy
11-04-2008, 07:04 AM
Check Nostradamus out: He "predicted" Europe wil have its own money:
Euro
Maybe the "New City" theory-9/11
Plus a couple of other "coincedences" I use quotes because someones gona bag on me for believing or non believing in his stuff.

A man will come into power who is "mixed"out of obscurity and he will trust this guy named "maybus" who will lead him astray and the world is supposed to end....Now I dont believe totally in some of this but there is a guy with the last named Mabus. If i rememba correcthy he is a senator and his REAL job is a director for middle east foreign affairs. Now in the "good Book" the next anti is supposed to come out of the middle east. THE mayan and aztec calender end in 2012 also. I did a paper on this stuff like 8 yrs back before I ever knew any of these "coincedences" or had the internet. Did almost all research from a library. Make your own opinion though.:thumbsup It is your right as a american to vote for whoever you want.
GOOGLE NOSTRADAMUS OBAMA once.:devil
Also in THE book it says we will all need "this" to buy and sell things, Ya notice how everybodies talking about the GOLD standard now? hmm

the only standard i deal in is copper... at the same time saying 5 words... "FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw

Yooformula
11-04-2008, 07:15 AM
dumb locked. GO VOTE!