PDA

View Full Version : this video is awesome

Cryptic
10-30-2008, 11:19 PM
The ghost of Thomas Paine and the second revolution.

pKFKGrmsBDk

Irish
10-30-2008, 11:24 PM
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32841

Smokey1226
10-31-2008, 12:05 AM
I love fishes cuz their so delicious!

SSDude
10-31-2008, 05:17 AM
Most Americans would agree but motivating them to do something as simple as a phone call is nearly impossible. "I'm to busy"
Keeping them on message is a challenge as well.
What will be the average Americans breaking point?

Al
10-31-2008, 11:44 PM
That vid is awesome. I think he is off on a few points from what I believe, but his foundation is firm.

nismodave
10-31-2008, 11:50 PM
Repost....But a great repost!!

Sprayaway Fox
11-01-2008, 12:28 AM
I worked at a joint that alot of mexicans I came in one day there was Me and two mexicans I asked what happened to the boss and he said they found out they were all illegal....after they worked there 2 years! I couldnt agree more to this guy Im calling the number just to see if its legit. Mutiny is whats gonna happen if someone doesnt start clearing the crooks out. GOOD EVEN AS A REPOST:thumbsup

EDIT: THE NUMBER DOESNT WORK WTF!

Voodoo Chick
11-01-2008, 03:39 AM
That was an awesome video. But honestly, IS there anything that can be done at this point? Or has it already gone too far? There are SO MANY bleeding-hearts out there that sympathize 100 % with the "poor, disadvantaged immigrants" that if anyone speaks up, they are immediately condemned as a "racist." I personally, cannot stand what's happening to our country. It is rapidly becoming....well.....not precisely OURS anymore. So many men and women have fought and died for the rights and freedom of this country, and it seems to me that this freedom, which was won with the blood of many, is just being given away in the name of "diversity." It makes me feel sad and sick. I mean, if you're not bilingual, you can be denied a job! COME ON!! WTF is going on!? I hope I don't come off as a racist b*tch, but this is just how I feel.

GTSLOW
11-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Andy made a repost :stare :wooo :confused

Rocket Power
11-01-2008, 09:22 AM
I worked at a joint that alot of mexicans I came in one day there was Me and two mexicans I asked what happened to the boss and he said they found out they were all illegal....after they worked there 2 years! I couldnt agree more to this guy Im calling the number just to see if its legit. Mutiny is whats gonna happen if someone doesnt start clearing the crooks out. GOOD EVEN AS A REPOST:thumbsup

EDIT: THE NUMBER DOESNT WORK WTF!

That happened to me about 13 years ago. Got a $2/hr raise because they could afford to have the few of us left quit.