PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to do Next year? CANNONBALL RUN!

Sprayaway Fox
10-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Planning cannonball/scavenger hunt route instead of sunday funday. You start out at a single spot and each get a different question to go to the next question. There would be a time limit then brats n burgers n beer at my house. Does this sound like a good idea so far? Any ideas shot out would be appreciated.

Waver
10-30-2008, 01:58 PM
There is somthing simular to this called the Cheesewheel 450 (www.cheesewheel450.com) they say it is not a race, just a road rally with proceeds going to charity. However just ask xxtremeteam or my self just how fast we were going, and we finished at the tail end of the lead pack

Al
10-30-2008, 02:49 PM
Anyone ever consider the BABE rally? (Big Apple to Big Easy)

http://www.baberally.com/index.esp

lordairgtar
10-30-2008, 05:40 PM
I wanna do the Babe. Wonder if my old Merc is still for sale.

Goat Roper
10-30-2008, 06:11 PM
"One Lap" is hitting Autobahn on May 2nd of next year, if this is the updated 2009 schedule and not 2008; http://www.onelapofamerica.com/history/schedule.shtml?y=2009

07ROUSHSTG3
10-30-2008, 09:51 PM
my cousin runs a cannonball around lake winnebago. haven;t been able to participate in it due to too much stuff going on, but they give away $1000 to the fastest team. costumes are encouraged. i will post it up next year.

xxtremeteam
10-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Planning cannonball/scavenger hunt route instead of sunday funday. You start out at a single spot and each get a different question to go to the next question. There would be a time limit then brats n burgers n beer at my house. Does this sound like a good idea so far? Any ideas shot out would be appreciated.

IN--- i will help any way i can sounds real fun :headbang

and nick cheese wheel top speed was 130 at the top of the state :headbang:alcoholic and you locked the keys in the car

Sprayaway Fox
10-30-2008, 11:55 PM
Damn Eric, Is that the "Poker run" they call. I wud say fuggit and go there then. Get a group together and than have B+B at my place. Post that up when you find out when it is! Im definitely in! We can get a group together:headbang. I didnt even know they had some sort of this around here thats why I was asking for input. But if I can participate in one Im in!

xxtremeteam
10-30-2008, 11:59 PM
cheese wheel is 450 miles in one day then a big party at the end of the day normally the first weekend in august there site is www.cheesewheel450.com

there video from the year we went. we where in that jetta justin drove when we stopped by your place with my dad-your idea is kick ass we should do that as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEauKSqZ658

07ROUSHSTG3
10-31-2008, 07:20 AM
Damn Eric, Is that the "Poker run" they call. I wud say fuggit and go there then. Get a group together and than have B+B at my place. Post that up when you find out when it is! Im definitely in! We can get a group together:headbang. I didnt even know they had some sort of this around here thats why I was asking for input. But if I can participate in one Im in!

they do it as a charity for his race team, Thurwachter Racing. i guess it is a pretty good time. next year fo sho'.

Waver
10-31-2008, 07:29 AM
IN--- i will help any way i can sounds real fun :headbang

and nick cheese wheel top speed was 130 at the top of the state :headbang:alcoholic and you locked the keys in the car

i didnt lock the ******* keys in the car.....justin had the keys fucker