PDA

View Full Version : Koth 2009!!!!!!!!!

scottie K
10-28-2008, 11:23 PM
.. ok... KOTH 2009

..Ok by 2009 everyone should have ther combos sorted out....

HERE WE GO 2 CLASSES

1... BIG BALLS *RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG** BRAGING RIGHTS WHO HAS THE FASTEST STREET CAR IN MILWAUKEE

2...WHO HAS THE REAL LEGIT FASTEST STREET CAR ...IE AC/POWER WINDOWS LIC AND TITLED SO FORTH....THAT YOU CAN DRIVE FROM HERE TO FLA....B YOU HAVE TO DRIVE TO AND FROM THE TRACK

AND MAYBE WE CAN DIG UP SOME SPONSORS ....

IM WILLING TO HELP.....START THIS SOUL TRAIN LIKE IT USED TOBE...:alcoholic

Irish
10-29-2008, 09:29 AM
I am down! I may not end up being the fastest however, I think it would be a good time.

We can see what's what, and who is who, if you know what I mean... :shades

Waver
10-29-2008, 09:34 AM
That works for me.....not going to be the fastest, but hell, it will be fun

juicedimpss
10-29-2008, 10:00 AM
most likely i wont be able to race,but ill be there to hang out with fast people.

scottie K
10-29-2008, 10:16 AM
most likely i wont be able to race,but ill be there to hang out with fast people.

why not

Flicktitty
10-29-2008, 10:31 AM
idk, how i feel about the street class rules. not liking the A/c power window thing. some cars just didn't come with it. i would say, All working lights, DOT tires,Pump gas

DR.FORD
10-29-2008, 11:29 AM
[QUOTE=scottie K;457800].. ok... KOTH 2009

HERE WE GO 2 CLASSES

1... BIG BALLS *RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG** BRAGING RIGHTS WHO HAS THE FASTEST STREET CAR IN MILWAUKEE

2...WHO HAS THE REAL LEGIT FASTEST STREET CAR ...IE AC/POWER WINDOWS LIC AND TITLED SO FORTH....THAT YOU CAN DRIVE FROM HERE TO FLA....B YOU HAVE TO DRIVE TO AND FROM THE TRACK

Let's make this interesting...
Big Balls class 500 entry, winner take all!:wow
Just like Chitown did recently.
Seperate the racers from the posers.
You know it takes more than a fast car to get it down the track:headbang

Crawlin
10-29-2008, 11:41 AM

Interesting proposition. They had some fun in doing that. Those videos were awesome!

xxtremeteam
10-29-2008, 11:59 AM
id be willing to help where i can as well this sounds fun

Irish
10-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Interesting proposition. They had some fun in doing that. Those videos were awesome!

Link to said videos.

juicedimpss
10-29-2008, 01:24 PM
why not

easier to class race,no crying over who needs xx boost to run x.xx@XXX

see you in spring
:thumbsup

Crawlin
10-29-2008, 02:38 PM
Link to said videos.

KOTS at US41.

Prep only to the 60ft, and you would have to do it yourself if you wanted it prepped.

$500 buy in

no rules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GDZ2oDr1_s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi4AAqcu7ro&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2kepIGkhCs&feature=related

there are more, but this is the jist of it

DirtyMax
10-29-2008, 02:50 PM
Wow, those cars are hauling the mail for streetable cars!

Who ended up winning the whole shebang?

scottie K
10-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Wow, those cars are hauling the mail for streetable cars!

Who ended up winning the whole shebang?

guy outa texas

scottie K
10-29-2008, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=scottie K;457800].. ok... KOTH 2009

HERE WE GO 2 CLASSES

how about 150.00 a car and we'll invite anyone from the surounding countys
winner take all 20 cars X 150 = 3000.00 smackers and a braging right trophy....

all lites have to work, lic and titled ...muflers and DOT tires....

i know there has tobe at least 20 plus cars that fit this.

Crawlin
10-29-2008, 03:35 PM
That'd be cool to do, hahaha.

But you can't list who's actually coming until raceday, haha.

AND!!! of the flashlight, no tree! hahaha

BeesTwinEG
10-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Very interest it!!!
Does rollcage require for this class since GLD is NHRA?
No weight? Does it have to be full interior? or gutted ok?
Can we trail it or drive it to the track?

Irish
10-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Very interest it!!!
Does rollcage require for this class since GLD is NHRA?
No weight? Does it have to be full interior? or gutted ok?
Can we trail it or drive it to the track?

Are you blind?:stare

79SS
10-29-2008, 10:08 PM
That'd be cool to do, hahaha.

But you can't list who's actually coming until raceday, haha.

AND!!! of the flashlight, no tree! hahaha

I can set the tree for a .100 pro tree,just as quick as a flashlight.

BeesTwinEG
10-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Are you blind?:stare

No im not. No one said anything about "roll cage", "weight", nor "full interior". :)

Irish
10-29-2008, 10:24 PM
No im not. No one said anything about "roll cage", "weight", nor "full interior". :)

Exactly.

SMOKDU
10-29-2008, 10:34 PM
I can set the tree for a .100 pro tree,just as quick as a flashlight.\

Yes that's great. red light is ok if the other person chases. so a chase is a race :shades

damn now ill have to get that other motor and the 25.5:flipoff2:

and im not cleaning the track this time im A RACER not the K.O.T.H leader. :thumbsup

ill be in the run what you brung ulness i can find an AC unit cheap:stare

BeesTwinEG
10-29-2008, 10:53 PM
im taking my cage out for this one :) and my seats.

:) :) thank you irish :thumbsup

scottie K
10-30-2008, 05:02 AM
you can run it how see you see it....... but dont get mad when they boot ya for going faster than 1149 :alcoholic

Waver
10-30-2008, 06:01 AM
I think it should be ful interior.....how many cars on highway dont have a full interior....not that many thatI can tell......of course not many cars on highway have speed hles eighter....if you want to dump the interior, you should be in the big boy class

DR.FORD
10-30-2008, 08:19 AM
im taking my cage out for this one :) and my seats.

:) :) thank you irish :thumbsup

Better Idea...
Large American V-8+
Power adder+
Rear wheel drive= take a friend for a wheelie in a velour seat and a cage if you "turtle-up"!!!!

Waver
10-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Can I make a suggestion to maximize the car count for this event. I think the "street" class should be run like a lot of true street events...You go on a thirty mile road course and then have a 5 min cool down time, only changes made to the car is air pressure. Then you do three hot laps and the person with the best time takes it all...also recognize those who are in the top 10 over all as well as the fastest in their individual time class (like fastest 10 sec car, fastest 11 sec car all the way to say 14 secs?)....I think this will get a bigger draw, as well as a bigger pot. Have the interiors be like the way they came from the factory, but with the necessary safty equipment as well...if the car came with ac, ac must remain, and so forth....by adding these rules it will be a lot more fun for those compeating even if they dont have the fastest car......

Flicktitty
10-30-2008, 11:58 AM
ok, but does the A/c have to work? lol

Irish
10-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Can I make a suggestion to maximize the car count for this event. I think the "street" class should be run like a lot of true street events...You go on a thirty mile road course and then have a 5 min cool down time, only changes made to the car is air pressure. Then you do three hot laps and the person with the best time takes it all...also recognize those who are in the top 10 over all as well as the fastest in their individual time class (like fastest 10 sec car, fastest 11 sec car all the way to say 14 secs?)....I think this will get a bigger draw, as well as a bigger pot. Have the interiors be like the way they came from the factory, but with the necessary safty equipment as well...if the car came with ac, ac must remain, and so forth....by adding these rules it will be a lot more fun for those compeating even if they dont have the fastest car......

That would leave me out.... My truck cam with a heater.... The heater is gone. It came with windshield wiper blades... those are gone. It came with inner fender wells.... Those are gone as well.

Now the only way that I can see to circumvent those rules is.... I bought the truck that ^ way.

scaleracer
10-30-2008, 12:08 PM
We're out either way I don't think we have A/c..

SMOKDU
10-30-2008, 12:27 PM
OH.. THE RULES THE RULES and the 1000 KOTH post that everyone in the end hated on or cried

This is why i stopped it. to many rules and ideas. just race. f...k the rules. everyone knows where they belong. i had three rules. no back half/ must be a known car or truck/dot tires.. we had 40 cars the first yr and 30 the second. it was a small group of people we all knew and the outsiders got pissed and even tried to get in but i shut them down..

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 01:20 PM
OH.. THE RULES THE RULES and the 1000 KOTH post that everyone in the end hated on or cried

This is why i stopped it. to many rules and ideas. just race. f...k the rules. everyone knows where they belong. i had three rules. no back half/ must be a known car or truck/dot tires.. we had 40 cars the first yr and 30 the second. it was a small group of people we all knew and the outsiders got pissed and even tried to get in but i shut them down..you would not let Jakis in he was no outsider:

badass88gt
10-30-2008, 01:35 PM
I think the AC rule should go away, realisticaly how many fast cars have AC. Alot of older cars didnt even come with it, but theyre certainly street cars.

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 01:39 PM
I think the AC rule should go away, realisticaly how many fast cars have AC. Alot of older cars didnt even come with it, but theyre certainly street cars.i cant understand why having a/c is a big deal,just deal with it ,my cars not fast and i have a/c thats why Scotty said most LAGIT street car

badass88gt
10-30-2008, 01:41 PM
My car is a true daily driver, which many here can vouch for, and it doesnt have AC because I thought it was ugly under the hood.

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 01:45 PM
My car is a true daily driver, which many here can vouch for, and it doesnt have AC because I thought it was ugly under the hood.a/c ugly?I guess to each his own

Waver
10-30-2008, 02:01 PM
That would leave me out.... My truck cam with a heater.... The heater is gone. It came with windshield wiper blades... those are gone. It came with inner fender wells.... Those are gone as well.

Now the only way that I can see to circumvent those rules is.... I bought the truck that ^ way.

now you are nitpicking......you know what I meant

and as far as ac goes, if it is removed that is o.k. the point was to have full interior/most options in operation, and to go by the format that I stated

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 02:10 PM
rules are rules ,either you comply or you do what it takes to comply ,its that simple

Irish
10-30-2008, 02:11 PM
I am not nit picking. Just proving a point...

IF YOU CAN DRIVE IT THERE, IT'S A STREET CAR... LET IT RUN...

Waver
10-30-2008, 02:15 PM
I am not nit picking. Just proving a point...

IF YOU CAN DRIVE IT THERE, IT'S A STREET CAR... LET IT RUN...
I still think that if the interior is gutted, it belongs with the big boys...how the hell is that a street car????

juicedimpss
10-30-2008, 02:16 PM
isnt it the "KING" race?
not the king's assistant
not the small king
not the queen
not the king and peasant race...

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 02:21 PM
:rolf:rolf

Waver
10-30-2008, 02:30 PM
isnt it the "KING" race?
not the king's assistant
not the small king
not the queen
not the king and peasant race...

that is what the Big boy race is for.....

as far as the street class goes, it should follow somthing like this taken from the ford fun weekend rule book.

REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS

ENGINE:

CYLINDER HEADS

Any AAP approved, generally available cylinder heads accepted. Aftermarket cylinder heads permitted. Two, three and four valve heads permitted on Modular Motor engines. No restrictions on modifications.

CYLINDER BLOCK

Any AAP approved engine block permitted. Any modifications permitted.

INDUCTION SYSTEM

Any induction system permitted.

EXHAUST SYSTEM

Mufflers, suitable for highway use, required. Exhaust must be routed towards the rear or sides of the vehicle. Turbocharged vehicles must have exhaust routed toward the rear and behind the front tires. Tail pipes not required.

ENGINE SETBACK

Permitted. Must not touch stock unmodified firewall.

FUEL

Any generally available gasoline permitted. No refueling permitted during or after the road cruise and/or drag race part of the competition. Fuel supply must be adequate for 30-mile cruise, three (3) drag strip passes and return to pits.

FUEL SYSTEM

Properly mounted fuel tank of fuel cell required. Front mounted fuel cell permitted, limited to 1-gallon.

RADIATOR

Front mounted radiator required. Water pump and fan may be electrically driven. No external device which in any way assists in cooling, either after the cruise or during the drag strip runs, is permitted.

NITROUS OXIDE

Permitted. Must be properly installed according to manufacturer’s recommendations. Nitrous bottle(s) must be properly vented out of driver’s compartment. A blow-down tube OR a bulkhead, (.032 minimum aluminum or .024 steel) separating the driver’s compartment from the nitrous bottles will be required. A back seat is not an acceptable firewall separating the driver’s compartment. Nitrous bottle heating elements not permitted, unless controlled by thermostat.

SUPERCHARGERS / TURBOCHARGERS

Single or dual supercharger(s) or turbocharger(s) permitted. Single roots style supercharger permitted.

DRIVE TRAIN:

CLUTCH

Clutch release must be manually operated by the driver’s foot.

REAR END

Heavy duty unit permitted.

TRANSMISSION

Any type transmission permitted. Reverse gear mandatory. Any shifting mechanism permitted. Neutral safety switch mandatory for automatic transmissions.

BRAKES & SUSPENSION:

BRAKES

Operational brakes required on all four wheels.

STEERING

Stock or aftermarket steering in the conventional location permitted.

SUSPENSION

Stock type suspension mandatory. Coil-over struts and shocks permitted, may replace OEM coil or leaf springs. Aftermarket leaf springs of heavy duty upper / lower rear control arms permitted, must bolt to the OEM locations on the chassis and the rear axle housing. Tubular front A-arms permitted. Any type anti sway bar system permitted. Ladder bars not permitted.

WHEELIE BARS

Permitted. Adjustment may not be altered in any way after the road cruise begins.

FRAME:

BALLAST

Permitted. Must be properly mounted. Loose ballast, tools, jacks, etc. not permitted.

BUMPERS

Stock or composite duplicates mandatory front and rear, may be molded into the body. Must be original size and shape. AAP approved customizing or front air dam permitted. Rear bumper may be notched or clearanced for wheelie bar installation.

FRAME

Stock OEM front and rear sub frames required. Sub-frame connectors or reinforcing of frame permitted. Tubular front K-member permitted.

PARACHUTE

Required on any vehicle exceeding 150 MPH during drag strip runs. Must be properly installed according to manufacturer’s recommendations. (Parachute re-packing will be discussed at the driver’s meeting.)

TIRES & WHEELS:

TIRES & WHEELS

DOT approved and marked rear tires required during the road cruise and drag strip runs. Tires may not be changed after road cruise. Tire size is limited to what ever tire fits into the wheel tubs and upper fender opening. Tire tread may not have less that 1/8” depth tread pattern and may not protrude outside of rear fender area more than one (1) inch. Metal, screw-in valve stems mandatory on all cars running 11.99 or quicker and using tubeless tires.

INTERIOR:

UPHOLSTERY

Approved and upholstered driver’s seat required. Passenger seat and rear seat may be removed. No passengers permitted in the vehicle during the road cruise without adequate seating capability. Interior, including dashboard, may be modified or lightened if done in a clean, neat manner.

BODY:

BODY

Non approved alterations or customizing to gain an advantage is prohibited. Stock, steel production body shell required. Must maintain original height, width, length and contour.

FENDERS

Front and rear fender opening must be the same as stock. Rear fender opening may not be enlarged to accommodate larger tires. Inner fender lip may be rolled to protect tire sidewall contact, may not be trimmed. Fender flares permitted at the discretion of the AAP tech officials, provided that rear tire width is same as non-flared vehicle tire width. Rear inner fender wells may be modified to accommodate wider tires.

DOORS

Must be functional and operable from inside and outside. OEM external door handles required.

FIREWALL

Stock OEM firewall mandatory. Any holes must be covered by minimum thickness .032 inch aluminum or .024 inch steel and must completely seal the engine compartment from the driver’s compartment.

FLOOR

Stock OEM floor required. Belly pans prohibited. Rear trunk floor or fuel tank area may be enclosed by .032 inch aluminum or .024 inch steel. Steel or aluminum transmission tunnel may be made removable for transmission removal.

GRILLE

Must be stock production grille for body used.

HOOD / SCOOP

Any hood, cowl induction or hood scoop permitted, including composite material. Lift off hood permitted.

SPOILERS

Rear aftermarket spoiler attaching to rear of trunk lid or hatch permitted.

STREET EQUIPMENT

Working headlights, tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, windshield wiper motor (arms and blades optional) and horn required. All items are subject to inspection by tech officials.

WINDSHIELD / WINDOWS

Stock OEM safety glass required. Lexan or Plexiglas windows prohibited. On sub 10-second vehicles, windshield and door windows must be clear or no darker than factory OEM tint. Contingency decals not permitted on door windows.

ELECTRICAL:

BATTERY

Maximum of two batteries permitted. No external battery or charging device permitted at any time, either after the road cruise or during the drag strip runs. An approved ON/OFF switch required for any battery re-location.

DELAY BOXES / DEVICES

Any starting line aid other than line lock, transmission brake or two-step type device prohibited.

SUPPORT GROUP:

FIRE EXTINGUISHER SYSTEM

A correctly mounted fire extinguisher is strongly recommended.

TOW VEHICLES

Not permitted at any time during competition or proceeding the staging lanes.

DRIVER:

CREDENTIALS

All vehicles and / or drivers are required to have the following:

Valid driver’s license

Valid vehicle registration for the vehicle in competition.

Valid license plate(s) for the vehicle in competition.

Valid insurance “ID” card or AAP approved proof of insurance. Faxes of letters from insurance companies not acceptable.

VIN numbers for all above documentation must match VIN numbers for vehicle in competition.

DRIVER

All applicable safety equipment and apparel for the speed and ET required. ALL DRIVERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A PEN. Information on the tech card must be filled in legibly. AAP will not be responsible for misspelled or illegible names or vehicle information.

SANCTIONING BODY RULEBOOKS

All participants must be familiar with and abide by all rules, regulations and procedures defined in the appropriate sanctioning body’s Official Rulebooks affiliated with the host track (NHRA or IHRA), and also any and all applicable SFI Specs, which are made part of the Rulebook.

DRIVER’S MEETING

A mandatory driver’s meeting will be held in the True Street Impound Area prior to the road cruise.

PROCEDURES:

TECH PROCEDURE

All participating vehicles will be required to pass a track safety and credentials inspection. True Street participants will park in a designated True Street Impound Area for the tech inspection. No support vehicles, campers, trailers or non True Street participation vehicles will be permitted in this area. After the inspection, it is advised that vehicles remain in this area. All participants in the True Street competition will leave on the road cruise from this designated area. Any competitor (car and / or driver) not in the designated area, for any reason, when the road cruise begins, will be disqualified. Headlights and taillights are required to be ON while on the cruise.

ROAD CRUISE PROCEDURE

The road cruise is limited to vehicles that have passed the tech inspection.

Police escort will be provided (in most cases). From the time the participants leave the drag strip facility until they return, the police escorts will be in control of the cruise, including the cruise distance and route. Participants must obey all traffic laws. Recklessness, burnouts, speeding, etc. will not be tolerated and may be grounds for disqualification. Police may issue traffic citations for illegal driving or behavior.

Passengers permitted during road cruise (see UPHOLSTERY). Any support vehicles (i.e. tow vehicles, etc.) are permitted on the road cruise provided they remain behind the True Street participants at all times.

Any vehicle unable to complete the road cruise under it’s own power, in the time frame allotted, will be disqualified from further competition, at the discretion of AAP personnel. It will not be the responsibility of AAP to find or tow any participant that may suffer a break down during the cruise. It is advised that participants carry a cell phone in order to make arrangements for any required towing.

RETURN / COOL DOWN PROCEDURE

All vehicles will return from the road cruise and assume the same general position in the True Street pit area.

The cool down period will be not less than 30 minutes and will typically be longer. Opening the hood for any reason (without the approval and supervision of an AAP official) is prohibited and grounds for immediate disqualification. Engines must remain turned off during the cool down period. Repairs or adjustments performed through the hood, scoop, cowl or from underneath the vehicle are prohibited.

Opening the trunk or hatch is permitted for access to nitrous bottles or intercoolers only.

COMPETITION PROCEDURE

When called to the lanes, all trunk or deck lids must be secured until completion of all three passes. In some cases, due to weather or other circumstances, AAP officials may restrict the drag strip runs to less than three passes. Driver’s only permitted in staging lanes. Crewmembers are not permitted around vehicles at any time in the staging lanes or between rounds of competition, and must remain in the grandstand area (see PARACHUTE). Crewmembers not permitted in the burnout or starting line area. Failure to adhere to the above regulations are grounds for immediate disqualification.

Tire pressure may be checked by the driver in the lanes between rounds. Tire pressure may be lowered, however, air may not be added to the tires at any time during the competition.

All vehicles are required to make three (or less, at the discretion of AAP officials) full passes in order to be included in the final computations. All vehicles must run all passes in basically the same order. Any vehicle holding back or adjusting their run order to gain additional cool down time between rounds will be disqualified. Stopping in the pit area or return road for any reason between rounds is prohibited (see PARACHUTE).

FINAL STANDINGS PROCEDURE

After the passes are completed, the elapsed times will be added up and divided by the number of rounds of competition and an average ET for each competitor will be computed. The results for all qualified participants will be posted at the Fun Ford Weekend trailer the following morning (Sunday) and the Award Ceremony time will be announced. All results will be made by the AAP officials whose decisions will be final.

TRUE STREET BRACKET COMPETITION

At most events, the True Street participants will be eligible to enter the True Street Bracket competition on Sunday. This will be for True Street competitors only and will run a .500 Full Tree, using a dial-in with breakout. Time trials will be provided on Sunday prior to eliminations for contestants to make dial-in test runs. Dial-ins will be the responsibility or the participants. All rules for True Street vehicles will be in effect for this competition. No tire or other changes will be permitted.

onlychange I would make is that it should have two seats instead of just one.

juicedimpss
10-30-2008, 02:32 PM
wheelie bars? are you serious?

Waver
10-30-2008, 02:35 PM
some people run them...nothing says you have to

Irish
10-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Sounds good to me!

badass88gt
10-30-2008, 02:55 PM
a/c ugly?I guess to each his own

Yes, in a show car looking engine bay it is just clutter. I guess my car must not be a legit street car cuz I got rid of my AC. Nevermind I drive 3 hours to come down to the shows/races in the Milwaukee area many times a year.

Ive never seen a race setup with air conditioning in the rules. This is a first. Hope no old cars enter that came without AC from the factory.

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 03:04 PM
The A/C argument is bullshit. How many cars came without A/C and were driven DAILY in the 60's and 70's more so than all the whiners cars that are posting about it in this thread?

Having an A/C rule is a CHEAP way for the slower guys to knock out guys they think are faster.

PS - none of my cars are street cars :) and I frankly don't give a shit

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Yes, in a show car looking engine bay it is just clutter. I guess my car must not be a legit street car cuz I got rid of my AC. Nevermind I drive 3 hours to come down to the shows/races in the Milwaukee area many times a year.

Ive never seen a race setup with air conditioning in the rules. This is a first. Hope no old cars enter that came without AC from the factory.i guess if it came without it ,then it may be an exception and if ya took it out you need to put it back in

juicedimpss
10-30-2008, 03:09 PM
The A/C argument is bullshit. How many cars came without A/C and were driven DAILY in the 60's and 70's more so than all the whiners cars that are posting about it in this thread?

Having an A/C rule is a CHEAP way for the slower guys to knock out guys they think are faster.

:wooo

badass88gt
10-30-2008, 03:17 PM

This guy gets it. I cant believe AC is even part of the discussion. Thats ridiculous.

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 03:22 PM

PS - none of my cars are street cars :) and I frankly don't give a shityou are just a hater Chris cause your car was gutted and slow bottom line ,like it or not

Waver
10-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Hey, why not just follow the rules that I posted above....it dosnt say shit about ac.....These are tested ruels and they work, and have been working for at least 10 years. Anyone think that there needs to be some modification, post up. To me the ac argument is dead, since I too have removed the ac on a few of my cars.

badass88gt
10-30-2008, 03:30 PM
I think it needs to be kept simple. Too many rules is what ALWAYS ruins these events.

Street car race should be full interior (no backseats ok), stock style suspension (no backhalves), plates, insurance, pump gas, survive a cruise and race.

Edited cuz I forgot DOT tires.

SMOKDU
10-30-2008, 03:32 PM
you cried like a little girl when Jakis wanted in get serious he was no outsider:flipoff2:

Well i was new to the scene and alot of the cars we had in that class street raced on layton or tower or millroad or Hwy145 or 116th and i never saw him street race. the class was meant to the guys that raced there shit on the street. i decided to take it to the track because it was getting dangerous at the speed we were going. i can say that we had the right cars there except for the green car but we let him in because he did show up for the cruises i had on hwy100...

this is why i lost interest in doing it again. good luck Scotty:thumbsup

DR.FORD
10-30-2008, 03:35 PM
I LOVE those rules!!
I just have to bolt in upper and lower control arms and the 'Bird can run the street class:rolf
Might want to refine them a little.
I wouldn't do that, but I bet somebody with a yellow Mustang that fits those rules would think about it!
(not naming any names, of course:durr)

Waver
10-30-2008, 03:37 PM
I think it needs to be kept simple. Too many rules is what ALWAYS ruins these events.

Street car race should be full interior (no backseats ok), stock style suspension (no backhalves), plates, insurance, pump gas, survive a cruise and race.

See the above rules, danno, they are as basic as they come, if there needs to be any changes made we can alter them, but by using them it will eliminate any question about what qualifies for the street class and what is a big boy car.

I am pushing this because this is an event that I want to see as well as participate in and have fun with.

badass88gt
10-30-2008, 03:53 PM
See the above rules, danno, they are as basic as they come, if there needs to be any changes made we can alter them, but by using them it will eliminate any question about what qualifies for the street class and what is a big boy car.

I am pushing this because this is an event that I want to see as well as participate in and have fun with.

We said the same thing I think, yours just breaks it down more.

Korndogg
10-30-2008, 04:06 PM

racecars.

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 04:13 PM

PS - none of my cars are street cars :) and I frankly don't give a shitthe a/c subject sure seems to rile ya up ,if it is a rule its a rule live with it just like the rules for the other classes so just relax it will be o.k,i do not plan on in this event you seem to have a chip on your shoulder ,cause you jump in guns blazin any time this subject comes up ,it not like a/c is a power adder

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 04:19 PM
you are just a hater Chris cause your car was gutted and slow bottom line ,like it or not

i'm not a hater... and i wasn't pointed at your car because your car has been faster. it's all these guys talking shit about it because they essentially want a 12sec class.

mine was slow? I only ran the 382. Still had alot of stuff in it at that point. Still had the heater core. 10:1 408 w/ slicks, 9", and 1st generation A.R.E. ported heads (853 castings to boot). Not like I got some AFR's or whatever

EDIT - OH YEAH... forgot... 24* timing, 3.50 rear gears, 28" tall tire, and a stupid nitrous converter.... yep, it's slow :)

going 10.40's N/A ????

3300lbs? Go ask Shane what it weighs.

If you really want to talk shit, then your car is DEAD CRAWLING then with how fast SNOOP has gone

EDIT - i said some things i shouldn't have

juicedimpss
10-30-2008, 04:21 PM
:popcorn

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 04:23 PM
the a/c subject sure seems to rile ya up ,if it is a rule its a rule live with it just like the rules for the other classes so just relax it will be o.k,i do not plan on in this event you seem to have a chip on your shoulder ,cause you jump in guns blazin any time this subject comes up ,it not like a/c is a power adder

and you sure seem to get upset when the topic is brought up about a race where you NEED to have it. Like it's a TRUE definition of a street car. But they have no problem whatsoever eliminating the need for a TRUE d.o.t. tire(not an e.t street) as well as a full exhaust, AND cats, AND all smog equipment... because that's what is needed NOW. That's all they look at for street cars... what's included NOW. You got a 6disc changer in your car? I have one in MY street car. You must have eliminated it for weight, so you have a racecar. Do you see how the argument can get rediculous?

and like you said, you aren't gonna race or show anyways, so why are you even talking?

PEOPLE piss me off. Not RULES. I'm sitting back for the 10.20 class just WAITING for the final rules to build around.

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 04:31 PM
and you sure seem to get upset when the topic is brought up about a race where you NEED to have it.

and like you said, you aren't gonna race or show anyways, so why are you even talking?

PEOPLE piss me off. Not RULES. I'm sitting back for the 10.20 class just WAITING for the final rules to build around.Damm now that statement you just made is callin the kettle black ,you have been talkin for a long while and have had nothing to race or show,and i knew once i got going on the a/c thing you you would be in here like a fat kid looking for a chez burger ,sorry scotty

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 04:40 PM
i'm not a hater... and i wasn't pointed at your car because your car has been faster. it's all these guys talking shit about it because they essentially want a 12sec class.

mine was slow? I only ran the 382. Still had alot of stuff in it at that point. Still had the heater core. 10:1 408 w/ slicks, 9", and 1st generation A.R.E. ported heads (853 castings to boot). Not like I got some AFR's or whatever

EDIT - OH YEAH... forgot... 24* timing, 3.50 rear gears, 28" tall tire, and a stupid nitrous converter.... yep, it's slow :)

going 10.40's N/A ????

3300lbs? Go ask Shane what it weighs.

If you really want to talk shit, then your car is DEAD CRAWLING then with how fast SNOOP has gone

EDIT - i said some things i shouldn't havewhats snoops car have to do with this ? you really have no clue ,but you can find out ,put you car on kill next year, and i will play gentle with ya and run my a/c on the way back

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 04:42 PM
and you sure seem to get upset when the topic is brought up about a race where you NEED to have it. Like it's a TRUE definition of a street car. But they have no problem whatsoever eliminating the need for a TRUE d.o.t. tire(not an e.t street) as well as a full exhaust, AND cats, AND all smog equipment... because that's what is needed NOW. That's all they look at for street cars... what's included NOW. You got a 6disc changer in your car? I have one in MY street car. You must have eliminated it for weight, so you have a racecar. Do you see how the argument can get rediculous?

PEOPLE piss me off. Not RULES. I'm sitting back for the 10.20 class just WAITING for the final rules to build around.i got a 12 dics cd player

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Damm now that statement you just made is callin the kettle black ,you have been talkin for a long while and have had nothing to race or show,and i knew once i got going on the a/c thing you you would be in here like a fat kid looking for a chez burger ,sorry scotty

Yeah, unfortunately it is... so I shouldn't be talking.

But, how many passes have you made this year? It is no different at this point.. you just OWN a car. You don't race it. Just like I own a T/A. I haven't raced it.

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 04:45 PM
whats snoops car have to do with this ? you really have no clue ,but you can find out ,put you car on kill next year, and i will play gentle with ya and run my a/c on the way back

You said my shit was slow for what it was. And YOU had no clue what it is, what it had, what it went, nothing. But yet you still talk.

So since you are comparing MY car to others, I just made a local reference since that's what it seemed you were trying to point out. Big bad 408 vs. some tiny 370. But like you said, I don't know, NOR do I care. I just know what the guys at Icon told me it went after you bought it.

But yes. We can do that. Do you feel better calling out a car that's being thrown together JUST to run 10.20's?

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 04:47 PM
i got a 12 dics cd player

BADASS. That special value edition Aveo from Chevy is WAAAAY out of your league then since it has no A/C :( I shoulda bought something better.

Funniest thing is how uptight you got SO quickly, and then I even SAID it wasn't directed at you.

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 04:54 PM
You said my shit was slow for what it was. And YOU had no clue what it is, what it had, what it went, nothing. But yet you still talk.

So since you are comparing MY car to others, I just made a local reference since that's what it seemed you were trying to point out. Big bad 408 vs. some tiny 370. But like you said, I don't know, NOR do I care. I just know what the guys at Icon told me it went after you bought it.

But yes. We can do that. Do you feel better calling out a car that's being thrown together JUST to run 10.20's?dont always believe what ya hear most of the time its no where near the truth ,:Dbut i think you know that

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 04:55 PM
BADASS. That special value edition Aveo from Chevy is WAAAAY out of your league then since it has no A/C :( I shoulda bought something better.

Funniest thing is how uptight you got SO quickly, and then I even SAID it wasn't directed at you.come on :rolleyes:

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 04:56 PM
I know that. This was WAAAAY over inflated. Like scary fast over inflated. I'm not being sarcastic either...

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 04:58 PM
come on :rolleyes:

i know, it's a stupid reference, but that's how i feel. The direct pointing at certain options as if it makes a difference. Like one smidge off the mark, and oops, racecar.

Heim joint suspension components(like the front of a torque arm) are racecar.

spool/locker/3.5 skinny fronts all = racecar since traffic avoidance is hampered.

no lockup converter/overdrive tranny

there are other things that i'd FIRST look at other than A/C to find a legitimate street car.

see what I mean?

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 05:05 PM
i know, it's a stupid reference, but that's how i feel. The direct pointing at certain options as if it makes a difference. Like one smidge off the mark, and oops, racecar.

Heim joint suspension components(like the front of a torque arm) are racecar.

spool/locker/3.5 skinny fronts all = racecar since traffic avoidance is hampered.

see what I mean?o.k i accept your apology:)to many rules = 2 many headaches,and like ya said i wont race anyways ,its fore sale if ya know anyone, just dont tell them how it slow runs

badass88gt
10-30-2008, 05:08 PM
The problem is too many restrictions will deter racers. I have a spool, I have solid suspension with heim joints, I have skinnies, I have a dogring transmission, but I have put on more miles this year alot of other "street" cars. You wont find a single person that says mine isnt a street car. My point is, too many parts restrictions will ruin the event, because there are cars that totally fit the event of "street" cars that have "race" car parts.

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 05:11 PM
The problem is too many restrictions will deter racers. I have a spool, I have solid suspension with heim joints, I have skinnies, I have a dogring transmission, but I have put on more miles this year alot of other "street" cars. You wont find a single person that says mine isnt a street car. My point is, too many parts restrictions will ruin the event, because there are cars that totally fit the event of "street" cars that have "race" car parts.man that is the definition a race :wow

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 05:11 PM
o.k i accept your apology:)to many rules = 2 many headaches,and like ya said i wont race anyways ,its fore sale if ya know anyone, just dont tell them how it slow runs

I did call Larry asking him if he wants to hold some lock up money for next year :)

Street or RSD night? :)

badass88gt
10-30-2008, 05:15 PM
man that is the definition a race :wow

Maybe, but how many miles have YOU put on this year?

My point is, there is no "set" definition of a "street" car. It will be debated forever.

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 05:17 PM
I did call Larry asking him if he wants to hold some lock up money for next year :)

Street or RSD night? :)i race for fun

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Maybe, but how many miles have YOU put on this year?

My point is, there is no "set" definition of a "street" car. It will be debated forever.not many

*SNOOP*
10-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Oh snap!!!! Lock it up George!!!!

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Oh snap!!!! Lock it up George!!!!

I like how this guy thinks :)

BAD LS1
10-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Got it!

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 06:44 PM
read through it again Tom....

i never said SNOOP's was slow

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Got it!
i have the 11sec icon car ,im the slow one,by the way Chris knows more about my car than i do

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 06:52 PM
just stop George.... i was joking around. i said that cause it was funny when the topic came up about you buying that car, they said it'll go 8.60's

edit - and that was funny cause at the time only like 5 people had gone 8's on spray in an LS1

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 06:55 PM
just stop George.... i was joking around. i said that cause it was funny when the topic came up about you buying that car, they said it'll go 8.60'syou must of been lookin at buying the other one ,thats way more than i can handle,but yes there were 2 for sale at that time

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 06:56 PM
right, yours, and then one that I think Mr. Powell on the board owned...

edit - hence the reason I said that "i wasn't being sarcastic" in that other post about how fast it went.

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 06:58 PM
right, yours, and then one that I think Mr. Powell on the board owned...

edit - hence the reason I said that "i wasn't being sarcastic" in that other post about how fast it went.yep and dont have powells

BAD LS1
10-30-2008, 07:08 PM
yep and dont have powells

i would have bought his and made his GF come with it! Have you seen the tits on that girl?:wooo

2 bad z's
10-30-2008, 07:18 PM
i would have bought his and made his GF come with it! Have you seen the tits on that girl?:woooyou like ah

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 07:22 PM
i would have bought his and made his GF come with it! Have you seen the tits on that girl?:wooo

Dude, weren't those pics some of the inspiration for the ones that were taken with your car?

nismodave
10-30-2008, 07:35 PM
None of your guys "play cars" are street cars...all of yall.

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 08:39 PM
I know that :) It's one of the first things I said. And the new one will be even worse :)

Irish
10-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Mine is. It's too slow to be a race anything...

Crawlin
10-30-2008, 08:49 PM
your truck is like the lightning in fast and furious... it can get down.. but it's really just a parts hauler :) hahah

scottie K
10-30-2008, 08:50 PM
MY BALLS ITCH:goof

AND SNOOP IS SLOW WRIK CHINEEZ RIC SHAW:rolf

BAD LS1
10-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Looks pretty close to the ole George wagon....

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/503000-503999/503586_240_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/503000-503999/503586_241_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/503000-503999/503586_242_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/2573000-2573999/2573241_71_full.jpg

Irish
10-30-2008, 10:07 PM
I am with the old man on that one ^.

BeesTwinEG
10-30-2008, 11:46 PM
snoop and the red camaro is slow :thumbsup :thumbsup lol

Street Car : Titled and registered. Proof of Insurance. All the Acc. have to work (interior lights/dash lights/..etc). RACE GAS is STILL GAS. Tires- Slicks up to 8.7-9.5. show up @ hwy100 and cruise. Drive it to the track. No TREE.. FLAG IT :thumbsup
If other person jumps and other guy chase .. that's still a race :thumbsup

I call that a street car.

Flicktitty
10-30-2008, 11:55 PM

Street Car : Titled and registered. Proof of Insurance. All the Acc. have to work (interior lights/dash lights/..etc). RACE GAS is STILL GAS. Tires- Slicks up to 8.7-9.5. show up @ hwy100 and cruise. Drive it to the track. No TREE.. FLAG IT :thumbsup

race gas is RACE fuel. no two ways around it. unless you fill up with the gas on 76th? and Lincoln they have 110 ;)

badass88gt
10-31-2008, 01:19 AM
Why limit tire size? If it fits under the stock wheelwells, run it. No restrictions. If you cant fit it, you cant run it. I agree with Flick, no race gas. 93 octane max.

Waver
10-31-2008, 07:04 AM
this should be the only limit for tires:

TIRES & WHEELS

DOT approved and marked rear tires required during the road cruise and drag strip runs. Tires may not be changed after road cruise. Tire size is limited to what ever tire fits into the wheel tubs and upper fender opening. Tire tread may not have less that 1/8” depth tread pattern and may not protrude outside of rear fender area more than one (1) inch. Metal, screw-in valve stems mandatory on all cars running 11.99 or quicker and using tubeless tires.

other than that, no limit of tire size or what ever.

DR.FORD
10-31-2008, 08:23 AM
Why limit tire size? If it fits under the stock wheelwells, run it. No restrictions. If you cant fit it, you cant run it. I agree with Flick, no race gas. 93 octane max.

Even for the Big Boys??!!!
I'm down with that!!!!

T-Bag
10-31-2008, 08:37 AM

Race fuel is not gasoline shitbrick

Crawlin
10-31-2008, 09:14 AM
My point was proven in that post.

Tailoring it to there specific car. Thanks BeesTwinEG

2 bad z's
10-31-2008, 09:41 AM

Tailoring it to there specific car. Thanks BeesTwinEGtailoring to what ,Scotty setting forth the rules ,it is what it is, if you cant comply or dont like it ,tough, live with it

scottie K
10-31-2008, 10:08 AM
i set the rules...... now shut yo mouf's and race hahahahahahahaha

shoooooo i'll even have a car this yr

BeesTwinEG
10-31-2008, 10:11 AM
race gas is RACE fuel. no two ways around it. unless you fill up with the gas on 76th? and Lincoln they have 110 ;)

they sell it at the gas station pump. they dont even ask for the gas container (i'm not naming none of them). Gas is GAS. Just like E85 is consider GAS.
AS long as you have titled, registered, and proof inusrance it is a STREET CAR :thumbsup
KOTH is BALLS OUT RIGHT? BRING WHAT U GOT. TALK THE TALK n WALK THE WALK

badass88gt
10-31-2008, 10:13 AM
So if thats the case my buddie's 6 second S10 must be a street car right? He meets your criteria, nevermind the tube chassis or funny car tires out back.

Crawlin
10-31-2008, 10:37 AM
tailoring to what ,Scotty setting forth the rules ,it is what it is, if you cant comply or dont like it ,tough, live with it

I think you missed the point again George. I pointed out the fact that you have this import guy putting all these stips in there about "equipment" but then is perfectly OK with race gas... BECAUSE that's what his turbo car needs to run the 40psi to be competitive.

2 bad z's
10-31-2008, 10:45 AM
I think you missed the point again George. I pointed out the fact that you have this import guy putting all these stips in there about "equipment" but then is perfectly OK with race gas... BECAUSE that's what his turbo car needs to run the 40psi to be competitive.if he wants to go thru all that ,who cares let him for the most part he probley bord at work just like the rest of us:rolf

Crawlin
10-31-2008, 11:18 AM
Very true :)

Waver
10-31-2008, 11:42 AM

Tailoring it to there specific car. Thanks BeesTwinEG

Hense why I copied and pasted rules from a well organized event.

BeesTwinEG
10-31-2008, 11:53 AM
if he wants to go thru all that ,who cares let him for the most part he probley bord at work just like the rest of us:rolf

some wat

T-Bag
10-31-2008, 01:11 PM
they sell it at the gas station pump. they dont even ask for the gas container (i'm not naming none of them). Gas is GAS. Just like E85 is consider GAS.
AS long as you have titled, registered, and proof inusrance it is a STREET CAR :thumbsup
KOTH is BALLS OUT RIGHT? BRING WHAT U GOT. TALK THE TALK n WALK THE WALK

E85 is not considered gas. It is an alternative FUEL. Gasoline is GASOLINE there is no alternative. Sure people will call it gas to make it simple but to be technical about it...its not gas.

scottie K
10-31-2008, 01:22 PM
i c a bunch of scured people here....:rolf:goof

BeesTwinEG
10-31-2008, 01:43 PM
i c a bunch of scured people here....:rolf:goof

haha :thumbsup

I thought back 2-3 years ago KOTH rule was .. Bring What you got balls out :). Just couple simple rules.

Waver
10-31-2008, 02:41 PM

I thought back 2-3 years ago KOTH rule was .. Bring What you got balls out :). Just couple simple rules.

yeah if you are running with the bigboys anything goes

SMOKDU
10-31-2008, 03:02 PM

I HAD THREE RULES AND I WAS IN CHARGE..

1. street class
a. no back half cars stock suspention
b. dot tires
c. must be a known car on hwy100 and must make the 30 mile street cruise i had.

2. run what you brung class
a. no rules for the cars that i did not know and the cars that were never on hwy100... at the time it was a small group of people but i had like 40 cars i think. the hwy100 scene was better back than.

scottie K
10-31-2008, 04:25 PM

1. street class
b. dot tires

2. run what you brung class
a. no rules for the cars that i did not know and the cars that were never on hwy100... at the time it was a small group of people but i had like 40 cars i think. the hwy100 scene was better back than.

mark your more than welcom to take it over........:thumbsup

Irish
10-31-2008, 05:24 PM

1. street class
b. dot tires

That rule right there would eliminate alot of the "big boys" right there... I would not consider a mini tub stock suspension...

CobraSnake
10-31-2008, 05:31 PM
what the hell is a back half car anyway??? I know what the back half is but I've never heard the saying "a back half car"??

Mark

Irish
10-31-2008, 05:35 PM
what the hell is a back half car anyway??? I know what the back half is but I've never heard the saying "a back half car"??

Mark

It means tubbed.

juicedimpss
10-31-2008, 06:09 PM

Mark

it refers to a car that has different frame rails and suspension in the back half of the car.minitubs have no purpose other than stuffing a larger than stock sized tire in the wheelwell

juicedimpss
10-31-2008, 06:09 PM
It means tubbed.

ive actually seen many cars with a "back half" done with stock wheel tubs.

Crawlin
10-31-2008, 06:19 PM
That rule right there would eliminate alot of the "big boys" right there... I would not consider a mini tub stock suspension...

bobby, andy, aaron, ron, scottyk, etc... all have stock suspension. it just means stock MOUNTING points. You can have aftermarket equipment bolted in as a replacement.

Irish
10-31-2008, 06:22 PM
bobby, andy, aaron, ron, scottyk, etc... all have stock suspension. it just means stock MOUNTING points. You can have aftermarket equipment bolted in as a replacement.

If they all have their stock mounting points how can they fit such W I D E tires under there?

BOSS LX
10-31-2008, 06:27 PM
Bone stock, with stock tubs.

Crawlin
10-31-2008, 06:28 PM
big hammer, right Andy :) hahah

I know I can fit a 315/60/15 drag radial under the stuck suspension/stuck tubs of a 4th gen f-body. Just takes some hammer pounding on the inside wheels wells.

SMOKDU
10-31-2008, 06:29 PM
mark your more than welcom to take it over........:thumbsup

the reason that i did not want to do it again because everyone was saying the rules were bias to my car :goof

in the street class you had to run in the mid nnes that year.

if i did it again these would be the rules

1. stock street class no rules must run street tire no drag radial. stock size tire thats it no rules i dont care if you have 15 poweradders stock tires. cars like nicks/ian/any stock type car would fit.

2. fast street class... any power adder again no back half no ladderbar no slicks limited to a 275 drag radial or same size et street.. maybe a bigger drag
radial so bobbys car can race... cars like mine.andy's,bobby's aron would fit.

3. any other car run what you brung. cars like Metz/post/kurgan ect....

thats all folks not saying i would do it but thats what i would do.

Irish
10-31-2008, 06:34 PM
Bone stock, with stock tubs.

Stock shock mounting points? Stock rear floor pan?

BOSS LX
10-31-2008, 06:37 PM

Of course! My car is a stock fox body with bolt-ons, and a cage.

Irish
10-31-2008, 06:40 PM
Of course! My car is a stock fox body with bolt-ons, and a cage.

Sorry Andy, I am calling BULL SHIT on that one homie...

Crawlin
10-31-2008, 07:04 PM
"Hwy100" Mustang package, hahaha

scottie K
10-31-2008, 07:39 PM
i got a 3cars for the 275 dr class its only 3700lbs:devil

DoubleAron
10-31-2008, 08:40 PM

Yeap Andy and mine both have stock shock mounting points, stock pan, stock control arm mounting points, etc.

scottie K
10-31-2008, 08:42 PM
Yeap Andy and mine both have stock shock mounting points, stock pan, stock control arm mounting points, etc.

me 2:headbang

BeesTwinEG
10-31-2008, 08:50 PM
I could vouch on most foxbody mustang on this forum.
all their cars are street cars in my opinion.

Irish
10-31-2008, 09:08 PM

BS! But then again what do I know... I have "never done it" and "won't know anything about it until I do":rolleyes:

Irish
10-31-2008, 09:08 PM
I could vouch on most foxbody mustang on this forum.
all their cars are street cars in my opinion.

Just like me, your opinion doesn't count here....

WhatsADSM
10-31-2008, 09:40 PM
I could put up a good fight in what I would consider "true street". Put 6000 miles on it this season as it was my daily driver and even made a trip from FL to WI. AC, heat, power steering, stereo, all electronics, full interior, no race gas, over 20mpg, 18" dot tires, reasonably quiet and comfortable. Never left me stranded, and will be on the same drivetrain next year.

Its no drag queen, but then again it ain't too bad (mid 11s and as high as 131mph) and could run circles around most (probably all) of the GLD queens on a road course. All it needs is a set of ET street radials for GLD and it would be very competitive.

Waver
11-01-2008, 01:37 AM
BS! But then again what do I know... I have "never done it" and "won't know anything about it until I do":rolleyes:

by switching to an aftermarket controll arm and eliminating the quad shocks you can fit really wide tires under a stock stang wheel well

Irish
11-01-2008, 10:39 AM
by switching to an aftermarket controll arm and eliminating the quad shocks you can fit really wide tires under a stock stang wheel well

Dude I know that... You quoted pure sarcasim...

*SNOOP*
11-01-2008, 10:25 PM
I have bone stock 130k mile suspension with a torque arm.

KRAUSED
11-02-2008, 11:06 PM
This KOTH thing has been an argument since day one this rule that rule,know this person know that person bla bla bla.I remamber a certain green car that fit in this class came to said EVENT and took out all ,even drove the car there and back.Then the next year was told this rule and that rule changed.So tubbed he went and then it was a definete no.He said fine with him and went on his way but then before said event he was told he could enter even tho it was tubbed.I know this car a person and car personally and i know he puts 4 x as many street miles on his supposed race car then you safe racer put on your race cars.I think the rules should be made fair street class is a car equipped with all the factory stuff.Race class is no rules anything goes...I know everyone here is going to jump my crap about this.....

Waver
11-02-2008, 11:18 PM
This KOTH thing has been an argument since day one this rule that rule,know this person know that person bla bla bla.I remamber a certain green car that fit in this class came to said EVENT and took out all ,even drove the car there and back.Then the next year was told this rule and that rule changed.So tubbed he went and then it was a definete no.He said fine with him and went on his way but then before said event he was told he could enter even tho it was tubbed.I know this car a person and car personally and i know he puts 4 x as many street miles on his supposed race car then you safe racer put on your race cars.I think the rules should be made fair street class is a car equipped with all the factory stuff.Race class is no rules anything goes...I know everyone here is going to jump my crap about this.....

I dont know why, I posted a set of rules thatwould be perfect for the street class, made it easy as shit to seperate the bog boy unlimited anything goes class from the street class and then people choose to argue some dumbass points like why do I need ac, or could we limit tire size....where in there is there anything about ac? Where in those rules is there anything about tire size? Simple rules with a road course to seperate the street cars from the trailor cars.........is that so hard?

KRAUSED
11-03-2008, 11:03 AM
I dont know why, I posted a set of rules thatwould be perfect for the street class, made it easy as shit to seperate the bog boy unlimited anything goes class from the street class and then people choose to argue some dumbass points like why do I need ac, or could we limit tire size....where in there is there anything about ac? Where in those rules is there anything about tire size? Simple rules with a road course to seperate the street cars from the trailor cars.........is that so hard?

i read the rules look pretty faire to me but why would you want a fair race,if all they want is a trophy thats says you have a fast car i can make a bunch so everyone can have one..I think DR. FORD will lay the smack down any way:D

scottie K
11-03-2008, 11:37 AM
i read the rules look pretty faire to me but why would you want a fair race,if all they want is a trophy thats says you have a fast car i can make a bunch so everyone can have one..I think DR. FORD will lay the smack down any way:D

AHHH i got sumtn for DR FORD....... just little ol Mustang..... with a bbc in it
** cough cough .......... 2710lbs

Waver
11-03-2008, 11:40 AM
AHHH i got sumtn for DR FORD....... just little ol Mustang..... with a bbc in it

What you have is a race car with plates lol

scottie K
11-03-2008, 11:42 AM

hahah so does jim....hahahahah we have the same cage ... but mine still has the stock susp......heheheheh

Waver
11-03-2008, 11:44 AM
hahah so does jim....hahahahah we have the same cage ... but mine still has the stock susp......heheheheh

yeah yeah...minor detail.......:devil

DR.FORD
11-03-2008, 11:56 AM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Oh, you said somethin Scottie?
Did I hear you have to be 600+ Lbs lighter to have something for me?
WOW, I'm skurrred:rolf
I have about 15lbs boost, timing and race gas to add.
DAMN I'm nervous:devil

DR.FORD
11-03-2008, 12:06 PM

Yeah, now that there was a "human error" at the True street rules meeting, and everyone is skurrred of a set of ladder bars in the 7.70 class, I'll have stock rear suspension, too.
It's not just for True street, I am changing it so NO ONE can cry about the 'bars.
Add Drag Radials and the car then can run with the big boys:headbang

DR.FORD
11-03-2008, 12:10 PM

Hey Scottie, I have my STOCK am/fm tuned to Lazer103, and the Garmin plugged into my cigarette lighter. What station do you listen to in YOUR STREETCAR, Rattle100??!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA

juicedimpss
11-03-2008, 12:16 PM
oh mfn snaptizzle

scottie K
11-03-2008, 12:22 PM
i got my head phones lol.. and boom box... and saver spares on the back...

scottie K
11-03-2008, 12:24 PM
ok lets not get technical now.......:rolf.....

ps you cant throw the human error into the mix...

BOSS LX
11-03-2008, 01:41 PM
What station do you listen to in YOUR STREETCAR, Rattle100??!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA

scottie K
11-03-2008, 02:27 PM

what you laughn at .... you cant hear your street car radio hahahahahhaha

BOSS LX
11-03-2008, 02:30 PM
what you laughn at .... you cant hear your street car radio hahahahahhaha

Pioneer cd deck, with badass speakers! Most of the time I would rather hear the motor, so I just use the cd player as a night light.:thumbsup

scottie K
11-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Pioneer cd deck, with badass speakers! Most of the time I would rather hear the motor, so I just use the cd player as a night light.:thumbsup

me two ... i have a 8track that thumps like my motor

juicedimpss
11-03-2008, 02:45 PM
me two ... i have a 8track that thumps like my motor

where did you get the track that has "marbles bouncing"?

Crawlin
11-03-2008, 04:54 PM

WOW....

just WOW..............

SMOKDU
11-03-2008, 07:39 PM
:rolf

great and i mean great comeback of the year.:rolf

DR.FORD
11-03-2008, 08:40 PM
He just kept recording the beginning of Van Halens "Hot for Teacher"!

scottie K
11-04-2008, 04:54 AM
He just kept recording the beginning of Van Halens "Hot for Teacher"!

.. it was playing juicedimps favorat song..* IM A RINESTONE COWBOY)

FourEyedFord
11-04-2008, 12:26 PM
i know he puts 4 x as many street miles on his supposed race car then you safe racer put on your race cars.

Not to start a b!tch storm, but.....

Say what?!?!?!

Sprayaway Fox
11-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Rules Rules Rules...... If your think your sheet is fast, and runs on pumpgas, or racegas with the wick turned up, has interior and no wheelie bars show up endo story. Head up, hook it, run it out the back door. Ya feel like trying to make a couple bucks ?go in the big dawg class.

DR.FORD
11-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Rules Rules Rules...... If your think your sheet is fast, and runs on pumpgas, or racegas with the wick turned up, has interior and no wheelie bars show up endo story. Head up, hook it, run it out the back door. Ya feel like trying to make a couple bucks ?go in the big dawg class.

AMEN TO THAT, BROTHER!:headbang

BeesTwinEG
11-04-2008, 03:19 PM
yes
talk the talk
walk the walk.

balls out bring what you got. it drives on a street and can drive it to the track :thumbsup
I know there will be 8-9sec cars but i dont care, it will be an one amazing event :headbang.

scottie K
11-05-2008, 07:41 AM
my balls itch

Waver
11-05-2008, 10:30 AM
my balls itch

damn it scorry they make creams for that