PDA

View Full Version : So would any of the faster guys....

DoubleAron
10-28-2008, 07:00 PM
...ever want to meet up? Maybe the people who's names came up in the threads? None of the nut swingers just the people with direct contact with the cars.
Is this a stupid idea? After all we all have the same hobby and interests.
Maybe have a "Airing of grievances" Festivus type thing? Hopefully it would not turn physical but maybe just a get together to see what everyone is about and what their problems are.

Maybe i'm just getting a little nutty sitting in front of this screen so long?

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm down!:devil

Reverend Cooper
10-28-2008, 07:02 PM
i would love to moderate this. as my car is way to good looking to be fast

Beagle
10-28-2008, 07:04 PM
I thought that gathering was on fridays at firestone. Thats where everyone goes to find some action with the "fast guys" What are you a noob? You suck at BCM.

FourEyedFord
10-28-2008, 07:04 PM
I would be down!

I think things have gotten to that point!

DoubleAron
10-28-2008, 07:05 PM
I thought that gathering was on fridays at firestone. Thats where everyone goes to find some action with the "fast guys" What are you a noob? You suck at BCM.

Dude go away!

pOrk
10-28-2008, 07:06 PM
Dude go away!

x2

Reverend Cooper
10-28-2008, 07:07 PM
x2

x 11 billionty

DR.FORD
10-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Say when and where, I'm good with it.
Make it DeMarini's and I'll buy, phuckers:devil

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 07:09 PM
I think this is a great idea! If it wasn't for the damn internet, most of us would still be cool.

nismodave
10-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Nic, He is trying to extend an Olive branch here. Let it be.

Just a suggestion, set this up Via PM, DoubleA. Then the people you want to partake in this will be the only ones who know time and place.

SMOKDU
10-28-2008, 07:18 PM

Look it takes a lot more than living at home to have a fast car it takes the ups and down all the shit talking. plus one of the five (glitter was not to bad looking:thumbsup dumb as a rock but nice to look at) so like he said if you dont have anything good to say stay out..

im game for dinner. do i need to bring any sparing gear ? i have some it will hurt less in the end.:durr

so yes im game..

Crawlin
10-28-2008, 07:47 PM
(glitter was not to bad looking:thumbsup dumb as a rock but nice to look at)

dude that's fucked up right there.... hahaha

i'll get the next round after Jim. Cause I think within 10 minutes we'll all be shooting the shit like nothing happened. AND be talking about racing and helping each other out.

Holeshot
10-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Guess I missed something again. I'm such a tard

scottie K
10-28-2008, 11:07 PM
does that mean me to???? hell if Dr Ford is buying IM down like a fat kid chasin a candy bar

That_Guy
10-28-2008, 11:08 PM
i want 20 lengths....

Irish
10-29-2008, 09:33 AM
I'm down. And before anyone says anything, just because I am not shooting for single digits, does not mean that I won't be trying to go fast... (looking to take out Crawlin) :goof.

If it does turn into a battle royal, I think that would be funny as hell to watch... kinda like keystone cops...

GRNDNL
10-29-2008, 10:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/carcraft53029/Junk/SlowChildren.jpg

Why am I always left out?.........:crying

Crawlin
10-31-2008, 06:29 PM
Bobby, Andy, Aaron, Ron, Coop, Mark, Keith, Jim, etc....

still interested????

Just think it'd be fun to go out and talk cars more so than anything else. And yes I'm a slow guy, so I'd just sit over at the kiddy table with my crayons :)

BOSS LX
10-31-2008, 06:40 PM
As far as I know, this will happen. We just need to set a date.

I think for the most part, it will go well. Best case scenario is we collaborate, and fuuck up chitown next year!:devil

Irish
10-31-2008, 06:43 PM
I am interested... or is my shit too slow???

Crawlin
10-31-2008, 07:03 PM
Andy...

I totally agree....

Would be cool to take on all comers for the TSDRA in all the classes.

Irish - you can sit at the kiddy table with me

Irish
10-31-2008, 07:10 PM
Andy...

I totally agree....

Would be cool to take on all comers for the TSDRA in all the classes.

Irish - you can sit at the kiddy table with me

Sweet!

DoubleAron
10-31-2008, 08:45 PM
Not to sound like a **** but I have gotten in touch with the people I think should be there.
While I would like to have a big group get together, right now I think Bobby,Andy, Jim, Ron, Mark and I need to hash it out without a ton of people and comments from the peanut gallery.

I hope that doesn't come off harsh or anything like that it is not meant to.

Irish
10-31-2008, 09:04 PM
Not to sound like a **** but I have gotten in touch with the people I think should be there.
While I would like to have a big group get together, right now I think Bobby,Andy, Jim, Ron, Mark and I need to hash it out without a ton of people and comments from the peanut gallery.

Gay...

I guess you have to have a single digit car to belong...

DoubleAron
10-31-2008, 09:45 PM
Gay...

I guess you have to have a single digit car to belong...

Dude I hope your kidding..

nismodave
10-31-2008, 09:49 PM
I think this is more a thing for a certain group of people to hash some things out, off the board, Irish. I wouldnt take it as an insult.

But its not something that you (or I) are even involved in.

Irish
10-31-2008, 09:53 PM
It's all good. I just wanted to hang out. It's not like it's going to take them hours to get over it. Whatever....

Crawlin
10-31-2008, 11:29 PM

Not harsh at all. Like I said, i think because we are all after the same goals, there shouldnt be any anomosity between people. Like Irish said, I just wanted to hang out, and apologize to those that I feel I need to for things I've personally said in the past. If certain things are still thought that have been brought up about me, so be it. Hope you guys can hash it out. Cause those people will be the ones you'll end up going to in need of help at SOME point.

DoubleAron
11-01-2008, 08:51 AM
It's all good. I just wanted to hang out. It's not like it's going to take them hours to get over it. Whatever....

Irish I take it your a democrat?
Everybody is the same, everyone gets the same things, everyone shares there stuff with everyone else, everyone fits in, and the worst thing you can do is hurt someones feelings and make them feel like they don't belong.
Gimmie a break man while I think it would be cool to all get together I thought it would be a good idea for the people with the biggest problems with each other to get together 1st.
Man you need to relax.

DR.FORD
11-01-2008, 10:08 AM
As far as I know, this will happen. We just need to set a date.

I think for the most part, it will go well. Best case scenario is we collaborate, and fuuck up chitown next year!:devil

Indeed:fire

Irish
11-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Irish I take it your a democrat?
Everybody is the same, everyone gets the same things, everyone shares there stuff with everyone else, everyone fits in, and the worst thing you can do is hurt someones feelings and make them feel like they don't belong.
Gimmie a break man while I think it would be cool to all get together I thought it would be a good idea for the people with the biggest problems with each other to get together 1st.
Man you need to relax.

Aaron, the fact that you need to have a meeting over issues that you can't resolve over the telephone or the internet tells me that maybe I am not the one that needs to relax. Remember who you are talking to.

EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME for wanting to witness a meeting of the minds in regards to who are some of the fastest people on the board, thought maybe I could learn something. Don't worry I won't make the same mistake twice.

Your problems between each other are not that big. It's not like you are willing to come to blows over it. If you aren't willing to fight over it, you aren't that mad.

I was going to drop it after my last post. Go ahead and continue to antagonize me some more. See where that gets you...

DoubleAron
11-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Aaron, the fact that you need to have a meeting over issues that you can't resolve over the telephone or the internet tells me that maybe I am not the one that needs to relax. Remember who you are talking to.

EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME for wanting to witness a meeting of the minds in regards to who are some of the fastest people on the board, thought maybe I could learn something. Don't worry I won't make the same mistake twice.

Your problems between each other are not that big. It's not like you are willing to come to blows over it. If you aren't willing to fight over it, you aren't that mad.

I was going to drop it after my last post. Go ahead and continue to antagonize me some more. See where that gets you...

:rolleyes::rolf Oh jeez here we go.
I have no problem with you what so ever the point i'm tyring to make is I think it would be better for us involved to be able to sit down without certian nutswingers to be there flapping there gums about stuff they cannot relate to. It is that simple, I guess I didn't think it would be that complicated.:rolleyes:
As I stated I would like to hang out with everyone but I thought this was more important but whatever you set up what you want and we will do it that way.

Irish
11-01-2008, 10:49 AM
I have no problem with you what so ever the point i'm tyring to make is I think it would be better for us involved to be able to sit down without certian nutswingers to be there flapping there gums about stuff they cannot relate to. It is that simple, I guess I didn't think it would be that complicated.:rolleyes:
As I stated I would like to hang out with everyone but I thought this was more important but whatever you set up what you want and we will do it that way.

Nope. This is your deal. I don't want to be a nutswinger. :thumbsup

/Thread for me.

Waver
11-01-2008, 02:14 PM

I think he is referring to people like me, who he feels will never go fast, cant relate to going fast, and has never gone fast in their life.....In his eyes I am just a puppet of marks who is just riding on his coat tails, when in actuallity, that is the furthest from the truth on all counts. Thus why I didnt post up till now.....

DoubleAron
11-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Don't worry dude it has all been taken care of via PM. Thanks for your concern.