PDA

View Full Version : Son In Law neds a job maybe

lordairgtar
10-28-2008, 04:53 PM
My son-in-law just got told by his boss that he's getting laid off at JJs which is a auto sales and repair shop. He's the shop bitch; er , monkey, er, helper. Anything out there? He's got two weeks left and the shop just ain't making money. He lives in Muskego and would like to stay near by.

GRAMPS SS
10-28-2008, 05:20 PM
LOOKS AROUND.......if he wants to bust his azz i can get him a job....

Rocket Power
10-28-2008, 05:42 PM
LOOKS AROUND.......if he wants to bust his azz i can get him a job....

Hmmm want to make some kinda of comment but resisting:rolf

Rocket Power
10-28-2008, 05:47 PM
edited Michelle says I'm old:rolf

michelle
10-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Can we get over that now? It's really old.

HY35F2T
10-28-2008, 06:28 PM
i think its funny .

GRAMPS SS
10-28-2008, 06:47 PM
what..i said i could get him a job...forgive me for trying to help some one out Michelle...

i guess i retract my offer greg

Breecher_7
10-28-2008, 06:56 PM
I can get him a job doing some bullshit around our plant. Wont pay much though. Send me a PM if you want more info.

michelle
10-28-2008, 07:36 PM
what..i said i could get him a job...forgive me for trying to help some one out Michelle...

i guess i retract my offer greg

:confused Wayne, just stop.

pOrk
10-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Lol

lordairgtar
10-28-2008, 11:22 PM
I certainly don't know what Michelle and Wayne are pissing about. Son-in-Law and wife bitching with each other about losing work all night but then they go out and buy Rock Band game. My step-daughter is such a drama queen. I just don't know anymore. I'm talking to him more tomorrow.

GRAMPS SS
10-28-2008, 11:40 PM
I certainly don't know what Michelle and Wayne are pissing about. Son-in-Law and wife bitching with each other about losing work all night but then they go out and buy Rock Band game. My step-daughter is such a drama queen. I just don't know anymore. I'm talking to him more tomorrow.

me either Greg...i just said i could get him a job...that was it...plain and simple.....i'm not pissing about anything..but she must have something up.....try to help some one out and i get bitched at...i'm done trying to help people out on this site...

STANMAN
10-29-2008, 01:00 AM
me either Greg...i just said i could get him a job...that was it...plain and simple.....i'm not pissing about anything..but she must have something up.....try to help some one out and i get bitched at...i'm done trying to help people out on this site...

She was just saying the Mark bringing his mom to the interview thing being brought up constantly is getting old, it had nothing to do with you Wayne.......besides the old part, that has everything to do with you.:rolf

70 cutlass 442
10-29-2008, 01:14 AM
I can get him a job doing some bullshit around our plant. Wont pay much though. Send me a PM if you want more info.

if there are no takers i mite be interested if it is a open offer, but i need to know if they would be willing to work around school.

Irish
10-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Can we get over that now? It's really old.

If it were five years later it would be old..... I still think that shlt is funny.

Wayne, do what you do homie! If you can help someone out do it! It is only good karma for you in the end!

HY35F2T
10-29-2008, 03:12 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf

Mr Twigbert
10-29-2008, 04:02 PM
I'm thinking Mark is a big boy and it looks worse when some chick has to come to his rescue.. Let him fight his own battles.. I think he'll be OK in the end..

CobraSnake
10-29-2008, 04:53 PM
someone must of edited it because I don't see any mention about me except for stan and twig. But twig is right I certainly can fight my own battles.

Mark

michelle
10-29-2008, 05:03 PM
someone must of edited it because I don't see any mention about me except for stan and twig. But twig is right I certainly can fight my own battles.

Mark

I wasn't fighting your battle. Just simply stating it gets old when the same thing is brought up every time a thread about a job comes up. When it's expected every time, I just don't think it is funny anymore and that there should be something new to make fun of.

CobraSnake
10-29-2008, 05:06 PM
I wasn't fighting your battle. Just simply stating it gets old when the same thing is brought up every time a thread about a job comes up. When it's expected every time, I just don't think it is funny anymore and that there should be something new to make fun of.

I agree with you as well but you know damn well that these asshat's won't ever let it go.

Mark

STANMAN
10-29-2008, 05:08 PM

Oh, I don't believe that is true. Anytime someone mentions candy, Santa, or Christmas me and my car are brought up, and that never gets old. Well, not to me anyway, but I am easily amused:rolf

michelle
10-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Oh, I don't believe that is true. Anytime someone mentions candy, Santa, or Christmas me and my car are brought up, and that never gets old. Well, not to me anyway, but I am easily amused:rolf

Yeah, you are right - that will never get old. Your time of year is almost here! I'm quite sad though, since I found out I can't have a real tree this year. A fake one just isn't the same. ):

STANMAN
10-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Yeah, you are right - that will never get old. Your time of year is almost here! I'm quite sad though, since I found out I can't have a real tree this year. A fake one just isn't the same. ):

Tell you what, you can have your own tree in our house. You can use the 2nd living room as your own, hell, you'll even have a fireplace. Mi casa es su casa!!!:thumbsup

michelle
10-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Tell you what, you can have your own tree in our house. You can use the 2nd living room as your own, hell, you'll even have a fireplace. Mi casa es su casa!!!:thumbsup

Will there be presents underneath? Because I have a list. And I checked it twice. Oh, oh and I have been nice!

STANMAN
10-29-2008, 06:09 PM
Will there be presents underneath? Because I have a list. And I checked it twice. Oh, oh and I have been nice!

Maybe an IOU for a free drive of Santa's Sleigh.

And I can always put your B-day present under there if I find it. I actually have it, but it was "lost" in the move. I am sure I will find it one day.

GRAMPS SS
10-29-2008, 06:29 PM

marks name was not mentioned at all..no where was it written...don't worry mark...your out of it...i'm done...

GRAMPS SS
10-29-2008, 07:04 PM
She was just saying the Mark bringing his mom to the interview thing being brought up constantly is getting old, it had nothing to do with you Wayne.......besides the old part, that has everything to do with you.:rolf

bring back the post where it says marks name...it didn't....so let it go...Jesus Christ ALREADY....

michelle
10-29-2008, 07:18 PM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x202/dac100/drwhobits1/th_Johnbvain.jpg (http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x202/dac100/drwhobits1/?action=view&current=Johnbvain.flv)

But back on topic, how old is your son-in-law? Does he have his own car and all that? Does he have any trade skills or interests?

Rocket Power
10-29-2008, 08:02 PM
I never mentioned anyones name, nor any specific situation. It was your assumption what I meant. But since you got all mad about it I edited it out.
Wayne had nothing to do with it.
My friends and I still give each other sh*t about stuff from 10+ years ago. I guess from now on I am banned from posting in any job threads. I'll go to my room now:goof

STANMAN
10-29-2008, 08:41 PM
I never mentioned anyones name, nor any specific situation. It was your assumption what I meant. But since you got all mad about it I edited it out.
Wayne had nothing to do with it.
My friends and I still give each other sh*t about stuff from 10+ years ago. I guess from now on I am banned from posting in any job threads. I'll go to my room now:goof

You are correct, Wayne had nothing to do with it, that was HIS bad assumption. Michelles assumption, however, was right on target, and don't play coy about that isn't what you were talking about, it insults everyones intellegence on this board. As hard as that is to do:rolf

Rocket Power
10-29-2008, 09:40 PM
You are correct, Wayne had nothing to do with it, that was HIS bad assumption. Michelles assumption, however, was right on target, and don't play coy about that isn't what you were talking about, it insults everyones intellegence on this board. As hard as that is to do:rolf
I like being coy:goof

Rocket Power
10-29-2008, 09:44 PM
Besides being "political" season I danced around it like a politician. ;)
Ok I am done messing up the thread with my BS.

GRAMPS SS
10-29-2008, 10:10 PM
my bad....i'm done too....

greg if he wants a job...and will work hard for it...i'll get him a job in new berlin or at the airport....

Irish
10-29-2008, 10:13 PM
At the airport?

GRAMPS SS
10-29-2008, 10:15 PM
^^^^ Fedex Express

STANMAN
10-29-2008, 11:09 PM
At the airport?

Lounge? Good talent there:rolf

GRAMPS SS
10-29-2008, 11:12 PM
^^^^^^you got to be kidding me....if that's talent..we need to take you to other places....if Jen will let you out..:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof

RanJer
10-29-2008, 11:17 PM
if there are no takers i mite be interested if it is a open offer, but i need to know if they would be willing to work around school.

I work at the same place, not sure about the working around anything. currently we're on a M-Thurs 6am-430pm schedule but as of Nov. 24th we will be going to M-F 7am-330pm.

lordairgtar
10-30-2008, 12:06 AM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x202/dac100/drwhobits1/th_Johnbvain.jpg (http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x202/dac100/drwhobits1/?action=view&current=Johnbvain.flv)

But back on topic, how old is your son-in-law? Does he have his own car and all that? Does he have any trade skills or interests?
He's 28 and has a 2006 Focus. I guess being a shop bitch is a skill. He can do oil and lube and tire changes and car cleaning. His interests are varied. Interesting how this topic got off track, huh?

STANMAN
10-30-2008, 01:06 AM
^^^^^^you got to be kidding me....if that's talent..we need to take you to other places....if Jen will let you out..:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof

Actually it's my daughter that keeps me home remember. And yeah, it was a joke about the Airport Lounge having any talent:rolf

Voodoo Chick
10-30-2008, 03:53 AM
This thread just got sooooo weird................