PDA

View Full Version : News flash!

juicedimpss
10-28-2008, 04:18 PM
8.41@173 on race gas does not = fastest STREET car in milwaukee.

that is all.
:rolf

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 04:20 PM
News Flash

350 degree coolant temps on a 30 mile cruise does not = street car!

I feel bad dragging Jim into this, but it had to be done!:thumbsup

juicedimpss
10-28-2008, 04:28 PM
News Flash

350 degree coolant temps on a 30 mile cruise does not = street car!

I feel bad dragging Jim into this, but it had to be done!:thumbsup

still went plenty fast after those temps,i guess its ok to do that.
:thumbsup

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 04:28 PM
still went plenty fast after those temps,i guess its ok to do that.

That is because it is a Ford!

juicedimpss
10-28-2008, 04:29 PM
That is because it is a Ford!

yep,fords are way faster than chevies. I hope you never lose to one of those.

SMOKDU
10-28-2008, 04:30 PM
8.41@173 on race gas does not = fastest STREET car in milwaukee.

lets face it non of our cars are street cars that we would drive to work and back all yr. now if bobby wants to drive his car fine so can i and that matter jim but come on we all havge purpuse build cars now and they are ment to go fast in a straight line at the track. now that we are all on the same playing field. Jims car is the fastest. bobby's second by a cunt hair. and boss way back there somewhere :rolf

sorry Andy had to say it.

that is all.

FourEyedFord
10-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh my God, I guess you want the gloves off then!

Ron, you are riding off of the coat tails of someone else's car! Just because you were there doesn't make the car yours!

Sorry to Jim for saying this, but even his buddy that actually does help him race the car told us at Johnny V's that the car hasn't seen any street abuse since the PGD's. So the magical "cruise" to the BCM show with the Thunderbird, never fuking happened. The proof lies in the fact that it had head gasket issues and couldn't even drive itself back to the trailer awaiting a few miles away!

To call it a streetcar is just out right bogus!
I know what I will hear next though--- It runs on pump gas!!

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 04:33 PM
You gotta compare combos to combos, jackass!

It is fun to compare a ysi car to a f2, f3, and a 98mm isn't it!

You went "F2" fast once, and blew your shit up on that one fast pass. Congrats!!!!

FourEyedFord
10-28-2008, 04:35 PM
And to make things clear!
I NEVER said that my car was the fastest streetcar!

SMOKDU
10-28-2008, 04:39 PM

You went "F2" fast once, and blew your shit up on that one fast pass. Congrats!!!!

Andy you said so many years that your YSI car would PHUCK up my heavy vert F2 car. dont get mad just buy a Procharger :thumbsup

DR.FORD
10-28-2008, 05:20 PM
Oh my God, I guess you want the gloves off then!Ron, you are riding off of the coat tails of someone else's car!* Just because you were there doesn't make the car yours!Sorry to Jim for saying this, but even his buddy that actually does help him race the car told us at Johnny V's that the car hasn't seen any street abuse since the PGD's.* So the magical "cruise" to the BCM show with the Thunderbird, never fuking happened.* The proof lies in the fact that it had head gasket issues and couldn't even drive itself back to the trailer awaiting a few miles away!To call it a streetcar is just out right bogus!I know what I will hear next though--- It runs on pump gas!!Your right!!!! I'm a big fake, paid off Hot Rod Magazine, Dynomax(they put in the Amoco 93 octane pump gas) hell even Byron and the 'Grove for putting up fake numbers!!:rolfIt ain't a street car either!!:durrThat piece of shit filled a cylinder with water at the show and had to be trailered home. No excuses, it did!Trailer a few miles away? New to me.Had to go home to get it to pick it up though.We did just put head gaskets in it before the show, thought that fixed it.I think it's hilarious that the car is judged the way it is, by a bunch of 8.50 cert, 7.50 drivetrain phukin Einsteins:loser Don't forget to mention, it's also slow as phuck for an F3! (OH yeah, not on pump gas!!)******** Please continue, this shit is entertaining!

DR.FORD
10-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Since we are under the "News Flash" thread.....
Shit breaks when you "use" what you built, especially on a national level!
But you would'nt know until YOU have been there!

FourEyedFord
10-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Your right!!!! I'm a big fake, paid off Hot Rod Magazine, Dynomax(they put in the Amoco 93 octane pump gas) hell even Byron and the 'Grove for putting up fake numbers!!:rolfIt ain't a street car either!!:durrThat piece of shit filled a cylinder with water at the show and had to be trailered home. No excuses, it did!Trailer a few miles away? New to me.Had to go home to get it to pick it up though.We did just put head gaskets in it before the show, thought that fixed it.I think it's hilarious that the car is judged the way it is, by a bunch of 8.50 cert, 7.50 drivetrain phukin Einsteins:loser Don't forget to mention, it's also slow as phuck for an F3! (OH yeah, not on pump gas!!)******** Please continue, this shit is entertaining!

I didn't say you didn't run what you ran at the pumpgas drags, and I didn't say that you didn't go 7s. I didn't call it slow either.....
The streetcar thing is always going to be a matter of opinion, and nothing will change that. I just can't see how the bird stays cool with 1 small fan with no shroud and almost no opening for air to flow through the radiator. I am basing this off of what it took to get my car to be happy on the street with over 100 less cubic inches. (31X19X3 radiator, Dual Spals with shroud, and GT bumper with more openings) I have also heard that F3s are prone to bearing failures when they are driven for extended periods of time. I guess if it does drive great on the street, than I am wrong, and it wasn't the first time...
Ron instigates this sh!t and then walks away, I think its entertaining too! Shows what he is really about!

FourEyedFord
10-28-2008, 05:52 PM

Your right I know nothing about breaking stuff! :thumbsup

Beagle
10-28-2008, 06:01 PM

Your right about that. Some people are more worried about waxing there cars to get in magazines. :rolf

SMOKDU
10-28-2008, 06:01 PM

thx jim news flash shit breaks when you use it i like that..

it went fast all yr and i took 4th place in the first yr i raced in a class 20 plus cars. i made all the races was number 1 Qualifier more than once. made it to the finals. and all i get is that i went fast once. i races 100 times down the track this yr and broke once and it was not even on kill. like jim said it breaks when you race it. i even put on 1000 plus street miles this yr. damn ARP 2000 bolts there weak..:thumbsup

DoubleAron
10-28-2008, 06:05 PM
Your right about that. Some people are more worried about waxing there cars to get in magazines. :rolf

You're right about that :rolf:rolf:rolf
What would you know?:rolf:rolf:rolf
You have to be kidding me!:rolf:rolf:rolf
You will never have any of the above you clown:rolf:rolf

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 06:14 PM
thx jim news flash shit breaks when you use it i like that..

it went fast all yr and i took 4th place in the first yr i raced in a class 20 plus cars. i made all the races was number 1 Qualifier more than once. made it to the finals. and all i get is that i went fast once. i races 100 times down the track this yr and broke once and it was not even on kill. like jim said it breaks when you race it. i even put on 1000 plus street miles this yr. damn ARP 2000 bolts there weak..:thumbsup

Miles don't count when the car is on the trailer.

SMOKDU
10-28-2008, 06:17 PM
Miles don't count when the car is on the trailer.

at least you did not pick apart the other shit.:thumbsup

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 06:18 PM
You're right about that :rolf:rolf:rolf
What would you know?:rolf:rolf:rolf
You have to be kidding me!:rolf:rolf:rolf
You will never have any of the above you clown:rolf:rolf

Now Aaron, lay off him. He will be in a magazine some day! At the top of the article it will say "auto trader", and at the bottom of the article it will say "$3000 obo"!

Beagle
10-28-2008, 06:24 PM
Now Aaron, lay off him. He will be in a magazine some day! At the top of the article it will say "auto trader", and at the bottom of the article it will say "$3000 obo"!

And when that day comes you will still be living at home asking daddy if you can skip your chores and go out to culvers.

DR.FORD
10-28-2008, 06:24 PM
I didn't say you didn't run what you ran at the pumpgas drags, and I didn't say that you didn't go 7s.* I didn't call it slow either.....The streetcar thing is always going to be a matter of opinion, and nothing will change that.* I just can't see how the bird stays cool with 1 small fan with no shroud and almost no opening for air to flow through the radiator.* I am basing this off of what it took to get my car to be happy on the street with over 100 less cubic inches. (31X19X3 radiator, Dual Spals with shroud, and GT bumper with more openings)* I have also heard that F3s are prone to bearing failures when they are driven for extended periods of time.* I guess if it does drive great on the street, than I am wrong, and it wasn't the first time...Ron instigates this sh!t and then walks away, I think its entertaining too!* Shows what he is really about!I figure it is my responsibility to give the "correct" information to the know-it-alls, then at least they will "look" like they know something...ALUMINUM block and headsTWO fans, custom wound and given to me by "Be Cool" (pusher and puller)radiator IN FRONT of supercharger- no room to do it a different way, but pulls air through radiator along with fans.Bobbie I don't really care what people think, but just some info for you. The car WAS going to Drag week, until I broke the timing belt at WIR and bent custom titanium valves (on Friday before Drag week start on the following Monday). It took time to get the heads back (C&S Rocks) and get it back together. We had the trailer built to go into the 'chute bulkhead and it was loaded. It was a last minute decision to do the Dynomax thing, I would have rather done Drag Week (more exposure).Also unknown is the sponsorship I have received from Morris, Be Cool, The Supercharger store, and Procharger. If you think ANY of this is just talk, call ANYONE of these companies and ask.Street cars cannot drive to Madison and back getting ready for an event like Drag Week, so I would rethink your statements. 2800rpm @ 68mph. Didn't miss a beat, just phukin loud.I would be MORE than willing to compete with anyone in a 50 mile or more drive, then race. It would be fun.The 300 degree temps were my fault, trapped air pocket in cooling system made it's way to the water pump. Didn't put air bleeders at the top of the radiator tanks. Anyone else got the balls to drive their 30K engine through that?! Didn't think so. Oh yeah, and ran 176 with a pushed gasket.Lastly, I couldn't have ran the way I have in this amount of time without Ron's help. Period. He don't have to ride on my 'tails, He's got a set of keys!!Yep, he "stirs the pot",it's only funny when people take it seriously.

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 06:25 PM
And when that day comes you will still be living at home asking daddy if you can skip your chores and go out to culvers.

Aren't you unemployed?

Beagle
10-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Aren't you unemployed?

Yes I am. Thanks for contributing to my unemployment checks:thumbsup

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Yes I am. Thanks for contributing to my unemployment checks:thumbsup

Wow! I don't even know how to respond to that.

Beagle
10-28-2008, 06:30 PM
My car responded great with the parts i bought for the car that you helped fund.

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 06:32 PM
My car responded great with the parts i bought for the car that you helped fund.

Congrats on achieving a whole new level on being a loser!

Beagle
10-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Congrats on achieving a whole new level on being a loser!

Congrats to you on being able to count the number of girls you've slept with on one hand.

Cryptic
10-28-2008, 06:39 PM
this is a pointless thread...
http://www.funnypicturefunnyphoto.com/funny-picture-photo-child-toilet-massdistraction-pic.jpg

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Congrats to you on being able to count the number of girls you've slept with on one hand.

Thanks!