PDA

View Full Version : look at the guy who wanted to kill obama

mynameismike65
10-27-2008, 10:05 PM
he looks like a :sgay

http://news.aol.com/article/feds-bust-skinhead-plot-to-kill-obama/227448?icid=100214839x1211582832x1200777832

moels
10-27-2008, 10:13 PM
Totally agree, Obama does look like a polesmoker. lol

Irish
10-27-2008, 10:18 PM
looks like a couple of kids that didn't get enough attention when they were in high school.

moels
10-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Looks like a couple kids who should have gotten some sense beat into them at some point.

If Saddam Hussein Obama is elected, this will be a daily thing until someone actually gets him. Just a prediction that's all. I sure hope society wises up in the next few weeks.

Irish
10-27-2008, 10:32 PM
Dude, I hope I am wrong when I say this but, Obama will be the next president unless some really bad shit about him comes to light.

RanJer
10-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Assassination "ideas" surfacing before he's elected... Who knows what's going to happen if/when he wins.

I'm getting a bomb shelter.

moels
10-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Really bad shit has come to light about him and it's sad that he will likely win the election. McCain gets my vote, but he isn't the right guy to be running against a slick talker like Obama. Anyway we look at it, we are fukked in the goat ass. I am so glad I am armed and ready for whatever happens.

GRAMPS SS
10-27-2008, 10:44 PM
i'm sorry....but that's messed up....they needed there ass beat more, i agree...BUT,,,what are there parents like...are they in the same club.....

moels
10-27-2008, 10:50 PM
i'm sorry....but that's messed up....they needed there ass beat more, i agree...BUT,,,what are there parents like...are they in the same club.....

Exactly my point, parenting was missing here.

subliminal1284
10-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Looks like a couple kids who should have gotten some sense beat into them at some point.

If Saddam Hussein Obama is elected, this will be a daily thing until someone actually gets him. Just a prediction that's all. I sure hope society wises up in the next few weeks.

Same here, when will people wise up and stop supporting mccain :-P

VroomPshhTsi
10-28-2008, 12:43 AM
is it me or does it look like that butt pirate is wearing lipstick in the pick with the gun?

70 cutlass 442
10-28-2008, 12:54 AM
/\/\ thats what i thought at first.

mynameismike65
10-28-2008, 12:59 AM
is it me or does it look like that butt pirate is wearing lipstick in the pick with the gun?

Thats why I posted this.....I was laughing my ass off when I saw his lipstick and his faggy southbeach sunglasses:rolf

animal
10-28-2008, 08:54 AM
Of more concern to me would be the ensuing race riots following such an occurance.

shoooo32
10-28-2008, 09:13 AM
Really bad shit has come to light about him and it's sad that he will likely win the election. McCain gets my vote, but he isn't the right guy to be running against a slick talker like Obama. Anyway we look at it, we are fukked in the goat ass. I am so glad I am armed and ready for whatever happens.

why are we arming ourselves? Your a little late, the civil war was 140 years ago.:goof

moels
10-28-2008, 09:32 AM
why are we arming ourselves? Your a little late, the civil war was 140 years ago.:goof

If Obama is elected, I want to be prepared. This country will get crazy, mark my words.

You think there couldn't be another civil war or race war in this country? Think again.

mynameismike65
10-28-2008, 09:43 AM
^^^the only way there would be is if someone killed obama, the blacks would go crazy and a much grander scale version of the rodney king riots will occur all over the us.

moels
10-28-2008, 09:49 AM
^^^the only way there would be is if someone killed obama, the blacks would go crazy and a much grander scale version of the rodney king riots will occur all over the us.

Pretty much what I was getting at. Also if he is elected, even Biden says he will be tested by our enemies.
:confused

formul8
10-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Every President has a target on their head, but Obama has the biggest ever.

Crazy white supremecists are going to have a field day with this. Don;t these guys have anything better to do?

07ROUSHSTG3
10-28-2008, 10:56 AM
If Obama is elected, I want to be prepared. This country will get crazy, mark my words.

You think there couldn't be another civil war or race war in this country? Think again.

i agree. this will be a common occurance, seeing the "plot to kill obama" thing I mean. sadly there probably are a bunch of groups like this out there. the white power, kkk, and other purity in race groups have been quiet for the last 40 years. eventually, like any other group of people, they will organize enough to make their voices heard. the skinheads in this case were a couple young posers. they are like the 15 year old skinheads i see at the mall (and yes there is a skinhead population in my area). 88 numbers stolen off of a dale jarrett hat pinned to their black jacket and their doc marten black boots, thinking they are the sh!t. the skinheads and white power members that people should worry about are the ones with good paying jobs, highly educated, a full head of hair, and the means that they don't have to steal guns to pull off an attack. obama is a perfect target for these groups. a white mom and a black, not around dad, is enough to get the race groups going. he is also someone who stands for things like affirmative action and wealth sharing, two things that get the "non-race hating skinheads" crazy. sad to say, but that is the way it is. people of all colors need to grow up and start realizing that their failures in life have a lot less to do with the color of the other guys skin, but more to do with how they act.

just my $.02

Exitspeed
10-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Pretty much what I was getting at. Also if he is elected, even Biden says he will be tested by our enemies.
:confused

And Bush isn't?

Nick
10-28-2008, 11:26 AM
this thread is laughable. Seriously, if nobody has attempted to assasinate Bush (that we know about), the most hated man in the world, then i think the probability of an attempt similar happening to Obama is nill.

07ROUSHSTG3
10-28-2008, 11:37 AM
this thread is laughable. Seriously, if nobody has attempted to assasinate Bush (that we know about), the most hated man in the world, then i think the probability of an attempt similar happening to Obama is nill.

Bush is hated by granola eating hippies. obama will be hated by the crazy bastages out there though :goof

Al
10-28-2008, 09:19 PM

Wat could possibly happen?

Reverend Cooper
10-28-2008, 09:58 PM
like i said before,this was a distraction to keep the heat off the real threat,i am a conspiracy theorist as always