PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Siding

03CVLX
10-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Anybody here do work on Aluminum Siding or know of a reputable company that will come to the south side of Milwaukee. I need to have some things checked out at my parents house and it may or may not lead up to a complete siding job. PM me for additional details. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

y2kws6
10-27-2008, 09:32 PM
These guys did my old house (Ask HoleShot for status) about 1 year ago. They did a great job at a great price. They even did it right after a 2 foot snow storm and had to shovel out around the whole house to get to it. I even worked out a deal with them to keep all the old alluminum.

http://www.robidouxbrothers.com/

Dan

Lash
10-27-2008, 09:44 PM
^I went to high school with those guys.

Cryptic
10-27-2008, 09:51 PM
Fiber Cement Siding FTW

mynameismike65
10-27-2008, 09:52 PM
87M-GTE (sam) dad owns a business that does all of that stuff. PM him or I will tell him to check out the thread. They do good work;)

03CVLX
10-27-2008, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Im still chasing a mildew odor in one room of our house that comes and goes. We have ruled out everything inside as the cause. We are now thinking that a set of incorrectly installed raingutters may have leaked behind the siding and turned to mildew or worse mold. Im basically looking for someone who has a clue to pull a few rows of siding and see if there is indeed a problem under there or possibly behind the aluminum soffit.

GRAMPS SS
10-27-2008, 11:21 PM
SUPERIOR EXTERIOR....ask for PERRY..tell him wayne from MJM told ya about him....