PDA

View Full Version : Some fvckhead tried scamming my wife!!!!

GTSLOW
10-27-2008, 08:09 PM
So we're looking for a place in Madison and my wife sent this guy an email on craigslist and this is the email she got:

Hello,

It is a great pleasure that you are interested in my house and it is my gladness to hearing from you.I am Rev Raymond Patricio the owner of the house you are making inquiry of.Actually I resided in the house with my wife before my transfer from my church on a missionary to West Africa and presently my house is still available for rent for $900 USD including the utilities like hydro,washer and security.I tried looking for someone before leaving the country that can leave the keys behind with but it was late.I left the state 14 days ago and the house is available for as long as you want. Pls i want you to note that i am a kind and honest man and also i spent a lot on my property that i want to give you for rent,so i will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and want you to treat it as your own, i want you to keep it tidy all the time .I also want you to let me have trust in you as i always stand on my word. You can reach me on +234-802-425-1674 or 011-234-802-425-1674.

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED I WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM RENT
APPLICATION FORM.

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
Full Name______________________________________________ ____ Home Phone ( ) ________________________
Date of Birth_________________________________
Other Phone ( ) ___________________
Current Address_______________________________Apt#________ City__________________ State______ Zip________
Reasons for Leaving____________________________Rent $__________Phone ( ) ____________________________
Are you married____________________________
How many people will be living in the house____________________________
How many people will be living in the house____________________________
Do you have a pet____________________________
Do you have a car____________________________
Occupation____________________________

House Address
1209 Iowa Street
Madison, WI 53714

Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file in case of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the document and the key to you,please we are giving you all this base on trust and again i will want you to stick to your words,you know that,we do not see yet and only putting everything into Gods hand,so please do not let us down in this our property and God bless you more as you do this.

She sent him this:

Hi! I was wondering how many dogs you allow?? I have three minature daschunds who are very well behaved and house broken. They weigh about 10lbs each. Also would there be an extra charge per dog?

Douche replied with:

Thanks very much for your reply and also i can see your willingness in my house . I have decided to let you live in my house,however if you are ready to rent the house now,then that will not be a problem but you would have to make the first month fee ( $900) to hold the house and also we will send the keys and document of the house to you via the UPS to the address you send to me and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possible occupy our house. Pls once again,we are giving you this on trust and do not disappoint us and i promise you that you will love the house.

So pls get back to me today.
I await your reply ASAP.
Regard and God bless you!!!

So without signing a lease or allowing her to view the house he's just going to let her move in? After we send 900 to afria of course. I hate dirt bags like this. Hopefully I go on a peace keeping mission years from now. I'll swing by his house and punch him in the throat. And no she didn't send money or give any personal info.

Kinda disapointed she didn't pickup on his bad grammer after the first email.

Silver86
10-27-2008, 08:11 PM
ask your wife to setup a meeting with him... go with her... kick his ass

Holeshot
10-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Lets go break some legs.

GTSLOW
10-27-2008, 08:13 PM
Well supposidly he's a rev. and has temp moved to Africa. :rolleyes: ******* idiot!

Holeshot
10-27-2008, 08:16 PM
I know Somalia. Spent 2 years there. I has connections.

u_say_go
10-27-2008, 09:25 PM
anytime you see a price followed by USD, ya know it's a scam. How many people actually fall for this schit?!

wikked
10-28-2008, 12:18 PM
Kinda disapointed she didn't pickup on his bad grammer after the first email.

:goof

But yea, I hate those jags.

GTSLOW
10-28-2008, 12:22 PM
:goof

But yea, I hate those jags.

:) I miss having firefox w/ auto spell check.

Nix
10-28-2008, 12:33 PM
A co-worker of mine had the same thing happen. She was looking for a place in Oak Creek, however she started to catch on and actually went and physically looked at the property and actually ended up meeting the REAL OWNER!!!

He said your intrested in the house hey? You saw the ad on craigslist?

Yes she said.

Well its a scam cause' I'm the real owner, we did want to rent out the house some time ago and did but since moved back.

What those pieces of shit are doing is copying and pasting old ads and posting them. This guy said he has had atleast 10 different people comming over and wanting to see the house. :rolf

Nix
10-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Hello,
Thanks for your interest in my property, the home is still available and ready for move in. My names is Dr. Randy walters., the house is located at 9947 S Austin St, Oak Creek, WI 53154. This Beautiful 3 bedroom home, COMPLETELY remodeled *Professionally* inside and out, with a 2 car garage. THIS HOME IS A MUST SEE!! Be the first to occupy this fine home which includes an all new 30' X 15' Dream Kitchen/Dining room, with a snack bar, large living room, 3 bedrooms with hardwood floors and 1 1/2 completely NEW bathrooms. The renovation of this home included a new high efficiency furnace/AC and water heater, all new plumbing fixtures, all new electrical. This transformed, exceptionally clean, energy efficient home, comes complete with ALL NEW Stainless Steel appliances including Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer. Exterior of home has all new siding, gutters and landscaping with mature trees and a large yard to finish out this rare find. This totally maintenance free home has IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY. If you like Satin Nickel, Natural Oak 6 panels doors, and desire to move into a home that is ALL NEW, then this home just may be your new home!

My wife and I are currently in West Africa for missionary call. Before we left the stateside, we search for a God fearing and reputable agent who can take good care of the house, but we couldn't get anyone then. We left with the key, remote and the papers. I'm willing to rent out the home to a tenant who is able to come up with first months rent and a security deposit of $1000 as a move in deposit and I will like him/her to assure me that the house will be properly managed. Concerning the lease, duration is minimum of 6months or according to the would-be-tenant need.

I'm giving out the home with such a reasonable amount because I am only paying God back for his kindness and mercy over me and my family with what I have that`s why I asked for such a reasonable amount. It`s also a pride for me to work for him on a missionary work. Also I need someone/a family that will take good care of the house as their own property.

If you can assure me that you can take proper care of the property and also you can afford the move in deposit, kindly confirm your interest by getting back to me with the below application details.

RENT APPLICATION FORM
1) Full Name
2) Current Address
3) Contact Phone Number (Home & Cell)
4) Marital status?
5) How many people will be living in the house?
6) Do you have any pet?
7) Do you have a car?
8) Occupation?
9) When are you planning to move in?
10) How many years lease will you be signing?

I'll be looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that i can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you. The Lord Almighty has been good to me, I am paying him back with my missionary call. I could let you remain in the house till I come back if you are a good tenant. I will email you the pictures and rent terms as soon as I receive your reply.

God Bless You.

Sincere Regards,
Dr. Randy & Pamela Walters.

email #2...

Dearest Jeannie,
Thanks for your response and interest in my property. Every information provided in your previous message shall be used for the rent application, i'll contact you if any additional information is required. For us to proceed, i'll like to know your exact move in date and how soon you can come up with the deposit. We'll be here for 3years or more and i could let you be our tenant till we return to the stateside. whenever we plan to return, we shall notify you atleast 3months ahead of our arrival date.

To preview the home, i'll invite you to take a drive by the home to see it's exterior and it's neighborhood. As soon as you do so and if you like the location, get back to me for the interior pictures and every other necessary details to complete the rent.

Feel free to call me anytime on +234 803 932 4950.

I'll be looking forward to reading from you ASAP.

Stay blessed and rejoice in the LORD.

Randy.