PDA

View Full Version : Oh snap!!! (Kimbo related)

Lash
10-27-2008, 05:44 PM
http://www.mmabay.co.uk/Story%20DanaoffersKimboachance.html

Irish
10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
He might not be as tough as a pro MMA fighter however, you really can't hate on a guy for trying to get paid!

94greenbandit
10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
I would love Kimbo to take that offer and see him get his ass kicked by a real MMA fighter

Reverend Cooper
10-27-2008, 06:46 PM
he has already gotten his ass kicked by a real scrub mma fighter. he is crap

Car Guy
10-28-2008, 07:16 AM
I would love to see that.....:rolf

Exitspeed
10-28-2008, 08:50 AM
Awesome. I'd actually like to see that. I think that season would turn into White vs Kimbo.

But I'd still like to see it.

mrz28M6
10-28-2008, 12:56 PM
bring it on!!! we'll see if hes overated or not!!

That_Guy
10-28-2008, 12:58 PM
id love to see this happen.. kimbo is a joke...

Sprayaway Fox
10-28-2008, 01:07 PM
WTF! A guy that is basically like "the rocky" of today and everybody bags on him. Dont get it.

That_Guy
10-28-2008, 01:10 PM
WTF! A guy that is basically like "the rocky" of today and everybody bags on him. Dont get it.

because he is a thug.. and sux's at life

Sprayaway Fox
10-28-2008, 01:17 PM
Look at most of you sports players now days. Same backround.

Lash
10-28-2008, 04:08 PM

:stare:rolf:rolf

Rocky was actually a good fighter who beat other good fighters.

T-Bag
10-28-2008, 06:05 PM

How do you compare a youtube phenomenon who is a shitty fighter to a fake movie character?

He sucks, plain and simple and he's a dickwad.

badass88gt
10-28-2008, 07:35 PM

LMFAO, are you serious?

Karps TA
10-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Rocky was not a good fighter. He blocked with his face. Only other guy that did that and got any pub was Gerry Cooney.

I'd be happy to see Kimbo get a chance to try and be a better fighter. Sure he shouldn't be headlining, but I'd like to see him do some undercard fights. I'd rather watch 100 Kimbo fights over seeing even 1 more Tim Silvia heavyweight fight.

badass88gt
10-28-2008, 09:17 PM
I still think Kimbo is better suited for WWE competition.

Lash
10-28-2008, 09:35 PM
I'd rather watch 100 Kimbo fights over seeing even 1 more Tim Silvia heavyweight fight.

Truth

Car Guy
10-29-2008, 01:17 AM
I still think Kimbo is better suited for WWE competition.

I say that's where he ends up; if you think about it he would fit right in with the WWE 'saga'.....:loser

Exitspeed
10-29-2008, 08:54 AM

:stare:rolf:rolf

Rocky was actually a good fighter who beat other good fighters.

How do you compare a youtube phenomenon who is a shitty fighter to a fake movie character?

He sucks, plain and simple and he's a dickwad.

LMFAO, are you serious?

This is a funny conversation starting with the most laughable comment by Sprayaway Fox I've heard in a long time.

94greenbandit
10-29-2008, 11:02 PM
He seems like he would be too stiff for the WWE or any wrestling for that matter. he just needs to go back to the Youtube days, since I am now sure that since he got knocked out there will be plenty of people wanting to challenge him

Sprayaway Fox
10-30-2008, 12:34 AM
:rolf:rolf:rolf Look at sum of the fights that guy had on the internet, would you scrap with every one of those guys. Guy gets a couple of KO's a couple of "specialized" fighters then everybody starts bitchin. Hell I dont even like the guy that much but ya gotta respect a regular scrapper taking out a "specialized" fighter in his own sport. As soon as they get on the mat it turns gay when they try those submission moves. Stand up and fight beetches!:headbang When I pay for paperview I wanna see KO's and blood not a humper submission move, or a mish posish. There is someone always better.

Z28Envy
10-30-2008, 02:10 AM
:rolf:rolf:rolf Look at sum of the fights that guy had on the internet, would you scrap with every one of those guys. Guy gets a couple of KO's a couple of "specialized" fighters then everybody starts bitchin. Hell I dont even like the guy that much but ya gotta respect a regular scrapper taking out a "specialized" fighter in his own sport. As soon as they get on the mat it turns gay when they try those submission moves. Stand up and fight beetches!:headbang When I pay for paperview I wanna see KO's and blood not a humper submission move, or a mish posish. There is someone always better.

Though it is fun to see KO's I think it is more fun to watch a highly skilled ju jitsu guy work his magic and tap someone out. Even more fun when you have 2 experts going at it on the ground. Really anyone can stand up and hit each other and most of the time it comes down to who lands the right punch first. perfect example is the Evans vs. Liddell fight. Liddell is known for knocking people out and he got laid out big time by Evans. Having an awesome ground game is a big advantage and very fun to watch if you know the sport and can see what the person is working on! That is what MMA is all about to me. Otherwise 2 guys standing there pounding each other is called "boxing" and boxing is a thing of the past and boring as HELL to watch!!!

badass88gt
10-30-2008, 02:15 AM
A buddy of mine fights both MMA in the cage and is an excellent kickboxer. Ive seen him knock guys out with kicks to the side of the head, which is awesome. I also saw his in the cage working his ground game, and he snapped a dudes arm. Its every bit as exciting. Watching it on TV does the sport no justice, it's SOOO much better in person.

Z28Envy
10-30-2008, 02:41 AM
A buddy of mine fights both MMA in the cage and is an excellent kickboxer. Ive seen him knock guys out with kicks to the side of the head, which is awesome. I also saw his in the cage working his ground game, and he snapped a dudes arm. Its every bit as exciting. Watching it on TV does the sport no justice, it's SOOO much better in person.

It would be a lot of fun to watch one from good seats and be close but if you were up higher I think it would blow. I'm sure you can watch it on the tv's but if I am going to do that I would rather be at home on my own couch where I don't have some dumb ass sitting next to me bugging the shit out of me.

Lash
10-30-2008, 03:48 PM

:rolleyes:

We can tell how much you really know about MMA.

Exitspeed
10-31-2008, 09:41 AM

Hahhahaa :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Holy f*ck that was a dumb post.

Your comments just keep worse and worse.

Go watch some boxing.