10-27-2008, 05:21 PM
u really that surprised?

Windsors 03 Cobra
10-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Messed up mentally.

Prince Valiant
10-27-2008, 05:31 PM
From thesmokinggun.com:
OCTOBER 27--Two white supremacists who plotted a "killing spree" targeting African Americans that was to culminate with the murder of Senator Barack Obama have been arrested on a variety of federal charges. According to a court affidavit sworn out by a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agent, Daniel Cowart, 20, and Paul Schlesselman, 18, began discussing the murder plot after meeting online about a month ago. In the ATF affidavit, a copy of which you'll find below, Cowart and Schlesselman "discussed the killing spree to include targeting a predominately African-American school, going state to state while robbing individuals and continuing to kill people." The pair's "final act of violence" would be an attempt to kill Obama, the Democratic presidential nominee. In separate interviews with investigators, the men said that they planned to speed their vehicle toward Obama while "shooting at him from the windows." Apparently befitting the historic assault, Cowart and Schlesselman "stated they would dress in all white tuxedos and wear top hats during the assassination attempt." Cowart and Schlesselman were arrested last Wednesday night by Tennessee sheriff's deputies soon after the pair used chalk to write "numerous racially motivated words and symbols," including a swastika, on the exterior of Cowart's automobile. The wannabe assassins were named in a three-count federal felony complaint.

Sounds like some bizarre kooky boneheads by anyones reckoning. And fortunately, not a very serious or credible threat.

Karps TA
10-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Really makes me proud of my country.

Man what this country really needs right now is a reason for a big race war.

70 cutlass 442
10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
who can honestly say they didnt see that comming?? i have no doubt in my mind that there wont be more attempts.

94greenbandit
10-27-2008, 05:52 PM
It just amazes me how our Law Enforcement can stop these from happenening from too small time idiots. But I guess they were just talking about it too much then became on big daddies watch list and that is how they were found out.

Reverend Cooper
10-27-2008, 06:40 PM
they are just the distraction too what is really planned,thats just me being a conspiracy theorist

Silver350
10-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Sad thing is that there are probably other skin heads that will attempted it. My old man was said a couple months ago that there were already death threats against him. I dont think it will end either.

edit: I think if Hilary would of made it to office I guess some idiot would of made threats against her because she is a woman

wikked
10-27-2008, 07:00 PM
It just amazes me how our Law Enforcement can stop these from happenening from too small time idiots. But I guess they were just talking about it too much then became on big daddies watch list and that is how they were found out.

If you talk anywhere on the internet (publicly), whether it be a message board, Yahoo Messenger, AIM, MSN, etc. there are keywords that are flagged and automatically logged.
Things such as "kill" and "president" in the same sentence, etc. This has been going on for at least 10yrs.
It's all broken down/parsed into threat levels, serious/non-serious intent etc. and saved for later use if necessary.

This post is now flagged :P

Reverend Cooper
10-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Wikked bringing da heat down on himself yo

Karps TA
10-27-2008, 07:03 PM
I have to laugh that these guys had myspace pages. That just cracks me up. This way they can hate other races and blog about their feelings, as well as share pictures of their cats, and let people know their favorite movies while playing mobsters.

That_Guy
10-27-2008, 07:06 PM
From thesmokinggun.com:
OCTOBER 27--Two white supremacists who plotted a "killing spree" targeting African Americans that was to culminate with the murder of Senator Barack Obama have been arrested on a variety of federal charges. According to a court affidavit sworn out by a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agent, Daniel Cowart, 20, and Paul Schlesselman, 18, began discussing the murder plot after meeting online about a month ago. In the ATF affidavit, a copy of which you'll find below, Cowart and Schlesselman "discussed the killing spree to include targeting a predominately African-American school, going state to state while robbing individuals and continuing to kill people." The pair's "final act of violence" would be an attempt to kill Obama, the Democratic presidential nominee. In separate interviews with investigators, the men said that they planned to speed their vehicle toward Obama while "shooting at him from the windows." Apparently befitting the historic assault, Cowart and Schlesselman "stated they would dress in all white tuxedos and wear top hats during the assassination attempt." Cowart and Schlesselman were arrested last Wednesday night by Tennessee sheriff's deputies soon after the pair used chalk to write "numerous racially motivated words and symbols," including a swastika, on the exterior of Cowart's automobile. The wannabe assassins were named in a three-count federal felony complaint.

Sounds like some bizarre kooky boneheads by anyones reckoning. And fortunately, not a very serious or credible threat.

im sorry but what you have in bold made me laugh... i dont know why... maybe because its so outrageous.. idk...