PDA

View Full Version : new thread for IRISH FTL

Nix
10-21-2008, 09:20 PM
my names lucas i drive a 87notch im only 17 trying to make more power on a budget being in highschool and all when im not getting ripped off on parts that dont fit from some people that i guesse just have fun rippin teenagers off probably because there car is slower or in this case there truck

WTF?!?!? :stare :rolf

Why don't you post in the general chat section young man. :)

LIZMO
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
wow... i wonder if he hates irish....
who would? hes been nice to me!

87 notch
10-21-2008, 09:53 PM
it did say post ur name and every one was posting ther car too so i figured i would add a little extra

Flicktitty
10-21-2008, 09:54 PM
LOL, you got the black notch with the exhaust that doesnt fit right?

87 notch
10-22-2008, 09:44 PM
LOL, you got the black notch with the exhaust that doesnt fit right?

hmm i wonder why

Nix
10-22-2008, 09:48 PM
Post in general chat, start a thread if you have an issue. This thread is for introduction only, which you have already done.

Thank you. :)

GTSLOW
10-23-2008, 09:24 AM
Jeff- hey I am Andy ......

Welcome to BCM :thumbsup

Crawlin
10-23-2008, 02:32 PM
hmm i wonder why

Funny thing....

He was concerned about it not fitting and was actually trying to find you a set of the right pair of headers to replace what he sold. He was talking about it yesterday in the chat about how he felt bad and didn't know because he was told they would fit HIS mustang or whatever.

Now the funny thing is, good luck getting help now being a little punk ass teenager and posting like an immature little sally.

My socks cost more than what he sold that stuff to you for, so if you are that strapped for cash, maybe you should get out the hobby.

Irish
10-23-2008, 03:23 PM
my names lucas i drive a 87notch im only 17 trying to make more power on a budget being in highschool and all when im not getting ripped off on parts that dont fit from some people that i guesse just have fun rippin teenagers off probably because there car is slower or in this case there truck

I don't appreciate what you said. I told you that if there was a problem to let me know. Now it looks like we are going to have a face to face conversation. I know you are only 17 so I am going to let you running your mouth slide...... for now.

GTSLOW
10-23-2008, 03:25 PM
^^^ OH SNAP! :fire

mynameismike65
10-23-2008, 03:29 PM
^^^^x2

HRSEPLA
10-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Luke, that is NOT the way to handle your issues, I just got a hold of Irish yesterday and he didnt know they did'nt fit right, and said when he would try and run into you to see what was up.
Sam

shoooo32
10-23-2008, 04:19 PM
luke- I'd ask cryptic for a name change before irish dances on your face. It's not his fault you sawzalled off the stock parts to fit exhaust he said MIGHT work for your application.

nismodave
10-23-2008, 05:01 PM
So you come onto BCM for the sole purpose on discrediting on of BCMs Senior Members?

I would not even allow you on the site if it were up to me.

michelle
10-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Ah to be young and stupid. I miss those days.

WickedSix
10-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the board! I've got a cummins turbo diesel 4 cyl that'll make your mustang teh fazztest it'll drop right it :rolf

STANMAN
10-23-2008, 05:11 PM

RIIIIIIIIGHT. :rolf

Call me at work tonight, I may need your assistance this weekend. Well, I do, not just may:thumbsup

BOSS LX
10-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Lucas is a good kid, that made a very bad first post.

He felt that he got screwed on some parts and instead of taking the situation right to the source, he made a bad judgment call and made this post.

I am sure him and Irish will work it out. I don't stick up for a lot of people, but Lucas is a good kid that just needs some direction.

You gotta admit that the little bastard has balls!

rally_scort
10-23-2008, 05:23 PM

He felt that he got screwed on some parts and instead of taking the situation right to the source, he made a bad judgment call and made this post.

I am sure him and Irish will work it out. I don't stick up for a lot of people, but Lucas is a good kid that just needs some direction.

hahah, yeah hes got balls alright.I bet he wouldnt be running his flapper if he werent a minor.Kinda funny since hes your buddy, but he still had the bad attitude towards Irish.Makes me think you guys all have the same opinion of him, or he wouldnt have made the user name he did.

BOSS LX
10-23-2008, 05:28 PM
hahah, yeah hes got balls alright.I bet he wouldnt be running his flapper if he werent a minor.Kinda funny since hes your buddy, but he still had the bad attitude towards Irish.Makes me think you guys all have the same opinion of him, or he wouldnt have made the user name he did.

What does "you guys" mean?

Luke is a friend of my little cousin. Irish and I have been cool since he started coming around.

So you are wrong about "you Guys", and are feelings toward Irish.

nismodave
10-23-2008, 05:35 PM
What does "you guys" mean?

Luke is a friend of my little cousin. Irish and I have been cool since he started coming around.

So you are wrong about "you Guys", and are feelings toward Irish.

If he is cool with him, why did he come on BCM and choose that screen name and try to discredit Josh?

BOSS LX
10-23-2008, 05:58 PM
If he is cool with him, why did he come on BCM and choose that screen name and try to discredit Josh?

Where did I say they were cool?

I still would like to know who "you guys" are.

nismodave
10-23-2008, 06:12 PM

Excuse me, I misread the post. I thought you were implying they had hung out before.

FourEyedFord
10-23-2008, 06:51 PM

I can vouch for Lucas being a good guy. I don't think it was quite right to post something like that on the internet, but I have made that mistake MANY times too! :)

I totally do not agree with threatening physical harm to someone because of an internet post. I can agree that posts on the net can get you riled up and angry, I have been there too, but to try and take it to that next level is not cool.

I know you guys will get it worked out! Deep breaths, WOU SAAA! :D

FourEyedFord
10-23-2008, 06:53 PM
By the way, my name is Bobby and I own a yellow Mustang! :rolf

DoubleAron
10-23-2008, 06:58 PM
I can vouch for Lucas being a good guy. I don't think it was quite right to post something like that on the internet, but I have made that mistake MANY times too! :)

I totally do not agree with threatening physical harm to someone because of an internet post. I can agree that posts on the net can get you riled up and angry, I have been there too, but to try and take it to that next level is not cool.

I know you guys will get it worked out! Deep breaths, WOU SAAA! :D

Oh jeez here we go someone runs some 8.40s and all of a sudden he is Mother Teresa.:rolleyes:

:rolf:rolf:banana1:

FourEyedFord
10-23-2008, 07:00 PM
Oh jeez here we go someone runs some 8.40s and all of a sudden he is Mother Teresa.:rolleyes:

:rolf:rolf:banana1:

WHAT?!?!?

Who the hell are you anyway! Aren't you supposed to be on turbomustangs or yellowbullet? :D

GTSLOW
10-24-2008, 09:00 AM
So you come onto BCM for the sole purpose on discrediting on of BCMs Senior Members?

I would not even allow you on the site if it were up to me.

Am I a Senior member :D

Irish
10-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Am I a Senior member :D

No..... You are one of the "ancient ones":banana1:

I think I am a senior cause I am old....

Irish
10-24-2008, 09:04 AM
So I sent Lucass my number. I'll let you know if he calls.

Sprayaway Fox
10-24-2008, 11:49 PM
I have met Irish and we always end up buying each others parts all the damn time:rolf:thumbsup Hes a standup guy in my book. Not trying to get a reacharound but I cant bitch about him. 2 cents.

HY35F2T
10-26-2008, 04:23 PM
pffffh i swear.

Yooformula
10-26-2008, 04:28 PM
please keep the name thread clean.

wikked
10-26-2008, 06:29 PM
luke- I'd ask cryptic for a name change before irish dances on your face. It's not his fault you sawzalled off the stock parts to fit exhaust he said MIGHT work for your application.

This is the part everyone is missing.

If shit doesn't fit... don't fuck it up beyond re-saleable condition, and then whine like a bitch with a skinned knee about how it doesn't fit.

How about getting in contact with the guy who sold it to you, and tell him "hey, I want my money back because it doesn't fit"

He gladly would have done that, we discussed the whole issue Friday.
Now the part is junk, and everyone loses.

20% Josh fault.
80% Luke fault.

court is adjourned.

DynoTom
10-26-2008, 07:10 PM
Luke, that is NOT the way to handle your issues

Understatement of the year.....:shades:shades:shades

T-Bag
10-26-2008, 07:14 PM

"You people...what do you mean YOU PEOPLE?"

"What do YOU mean YOU PEOPLE?"

:rolf

That_Guy
10-26-2008, 07:50 PM

:rolf im not sure if im in that phase of my life... im to drunk to think about it:drool: