PDA

View Full Version : what races do you want to see in 09

Waver
10-25-2008, 06:28 PM
With all of the new times that people have been posting up (less than a sec seperate the top 5 on the list) and people with new combinations that will be out for next year, I think scotty K's new race series is really going to heat up....who do you want to see race against each other next year????

For me I think it will be cool for the rivalries that have been hot in the past to be revived.....Ones like Tom vs Crawling, Ron vs anyone who wants to run him, smokdu vs bobby vs boss lx vs aaron, hell even throw scottie K into the mix......and is there anyone left for Dr. Ford to take on, now that he beat the "almighty" Tuff?
These plus it will be cool to have the top 5 guys on the fastest times list run against eachother insome kind of friendly shoot out......whatdo others think? Dosnt have to be even the fast cars.....I know of a certan s-10 that wants to get a piece of me again next year....cough cough....Irish....

LIZMO
10-25-2008, 06:36 PM
i wanna race

HRSEPLA
10-25-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm gonna whoop Tina's ass:D

fly5150
10-25-2008, 10:55 PM

Too much info..........

:wooo

Waver
10-26-2008, 03:43 AM

sorry sam buddy, but my money is on her lol

Flicktitty
10-26-2008, 10:45 AM
me too. :)

-lizz

Crawlin
10-26-2008, 10:54 AM
It's a cool idea. I'm sure there's some heated rivalries. But to extent something like Tom vs Me, just isn't equal/fair. His car's nicer, better put together, more reliable i'd guess(hahah), etc...

Still would do it for the hell of it though. Whada ya say Tom? Your Turbozilla vs. Guidewireseeker 2?

HRSEPLA
10-26-2008, 10:59 AM
me too. :)

-lizz

Man, tough crowd:goof

I was hoping to see another King of the Hwy again... with all the cars coming out

BAD LS1
10-26-2008, 11:07 AM
It's a cool idea. I'm sure there's some heated rivalries. But to extent something like Tom vs Me, just isn't equal/fair. His car's nicer, better put together, more reliable i'd guess(hahah), etc...

Still would do it for the hell of it though. Whada ya say Tom? Your Turbozilla vs. Guidewireseeker 2?

Yah sure. hopefully turdblowzilla doesnt go beyond 11.49 cuz ill get kicked out after 1 pass now not 3:goof

Prince Valiant
10-26-2008, 11:21 AM
I'd like to see a king of the hwy as well...and the only rules would be car is currently registered/lights/etc, DOT approved tire, must require 3 of 5 possible certifiying "show-up" events establishing that this is a "hwy 100 car", hoods closed at the track/no laptops/plug-in/tunning, and must complete a cruise that hits traffic light (say down hwy 100) maintains hwy speeds for portions of the cruise, and is 35-50 miles in distance. After the cruise, Pull into the GLD and race as is after a 30 minute cool-down.

Don't care about gas, back-halfing, all the other little quibles...

HRSEPLA
10-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Short and sweet:thumbsup

nismodave
10-26-2008, 12:15 PM
I want to see Larrys Notch VS anything. If he ever gets it back.

Flicktitty
10-26-2008, 12:19 PM
I'd like to see a king of the hwy as well...and the only rules would be car is currently registered/lights/etc, DOT approved tire, must require 3 of 5 possible certifiying "show-up" events establishing that this is a "hwy 100 car", hoods closed at the track/no laptops/plug-in/tunning, and must complete a cruise that hits traffic light (say down hwy 100) maintains hwy speeds for portions of the cruise, and is 35-50 miles in distance. After the cruise, Pull into the GLD and race as is after a 30 minute cool-down.

Damn straight! :headbang

BRING BACK KOTH!

Waver
10-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Damn straight! :headbang

BRING BACK KOTH!

if koth were to come back, I think it should be divided into two classes, caged and non caged cars.....your car goes faster then the 11.49 rule, you lose.....other than that I dont give a shit. like what was said above....show your ass to highway with the car three times, make sure it is registered, lights work, has plates for that car and go for it.

badass88gt
10-26-2008, 09:06 PM
I want to see Dr. Ford and Tuff, both set on kill, both making clean passes.

Reverend Cooper
10-26-2008, 09:46 PM
daves nissan vs. cpg with a blower

RanJer
10-26-2008, 09:58 PM
I want to see Dr. Ford and Tuff, both set on kill, both making clean passes.

Especially since Dr. Ford will be with big boost and c-16 next year..:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Definitely want to see that!

nismodave
10-26-2008, 10:03 PM
daves nissan vs. cpg with a blower

If he pulls off 4 plug wires, Im in.:thumbsup

scottie K
10-27-2008, 07:50 AM
... Hell I mite have 1 or 2 cars out this yr.... i'll shoot for the totem pole and race some peeps... dawg..

juicedimpss
10-27-2008, 08:13 AM

this is awesome,PV just volunteered to put this together.

Ill try to have something rented to come play for sure.

jbiscuit
10-27-2008, 08:16 AM
KOTH was awesome!!! I hope it comes back. Great even to spectate at! There would be some fast sh1t at it too now! :)

Waver
10-27-2008, 09:18 AM

Shit I will help him on this....that is if he or anyone else is serious about this....ron are you willing to help prep the track?

scottie K
10-27-2008, 09:50 AM
KOTH was awesome!!! I hope it comes back. Great even to spectate at! There would be some fast sh1t at it too now! :)

i think we have the resorces:devil

juicedimpss
10-27-2008, 09:58 AM
now the only challenge will be having everyones car together at the same time.
lol

scottie K
10-27-2008, 10:36 AM
now the only challenge will be having everyones car together at the same time.
lol

hahaha so we should set up a race mid summer... gives everyone a chance to get ther junkers ready.....

DR.FORD
10-27-2008, 10:39 AM

What the Hell-"RENT"
Use my junk, you have a set of keys!
Boy, now that you FINALLY have time for YOUR CAR, mine isn't good enough:crying

juicedimpss
10-27-2008, 10:45 AM
What the Hell-"RENT"
Use my junk, you have a set of keys!
Boy, now that you FINALLY have time for YOUR CAR, mine isn't good enough:crying

i will still take that offer once.

scottie K
10-27-2008, 10:49 AM
gimme da keys I'll drive....:alcoholic

Waver
10-27-2008, 01:24 PM
shit I want that offer, however I think all I will be capeable of doing in that car is a John Force burnout....that will be all for me

Prince Valiant
10-27-2008, 02:37 PM
Lol...I'll do it next summer, no prob.

But there is are two admendum though to the above rules:

1. No crying...that's a DQ
2. I'm participating...but I get 3/4 track head starts :goof

Irish
10-27-2008, 03:17 PM
With all of the new times that people have been posting up (less than a sec seperate the top 5 on the list) and people with new combinations that will be out for next year, I think scotty K's new race series is really going to heat up....who do you want to see race against each other next year????

For me I think it will be cool for the rivalries that have been hot in the past to be revived.....Ones like Tom vs Crawling, Ron vs anyone who wants to run him, smokdu vs bobby vs boss lx vs aaron, hell even throw scottie K into the mix......and is there anyone left for Dr. Ford to take on, now that he beat the "almighty" Tuff?
These plus it will be cool to have the top 5 guys on the fastest times list run against eachother insome kind of friendly shoot out......whatdo others think? Dosnt have to be even the fast cars.....I know of a certan s-10 that wants to get a piece of me again next year....cough cough....Irish....

Dude, you better have more than launching abilities if you want it to even be a close race next year. I'm coming out swinging.:shades

juicedimpss
10-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Dude, you better have more than launching abilities if you want it to even be a close race next year. I'm coming out nutswinging.:shades

:wow

Irish
10-27-2008, 03:35 PM
:wow

Haha... and whose nuts would those be? Planter's?

SMOKDU
10-27-2008, 03:39 PM
KOTH YA RIGHT. I Dont think so...... im not calling anyone out next yr. i have done that for three yrs. anyone that wants to race me you know where to find me. ill be at the track. :thumbsup

i dont time slip race either. see ya after i cut my .0xxx pro tree light. heads up bracket racing at least schooled me on the tree. the race is won and lost most the time with close E.T cars.

but if anyone wants to time slip race here is up to my 1000 ft mark before i lost some fluid/parts/bolts :goof and coasted to the end

rt---- .0xxx
60ft...1.32
330... 3.628
1/8.....5.505 @132

Irish
10-27-2008, 03:42 PM
^ Bragging..... once again I see... :goof

SMOKDU
10-27-2008, 04:52 PM
^ Bragging..... once again I see... :goof

im tryn to come up with a reason why elso i would spend all my extra money on this game. if i cant brag i might as well sell everything :rolf

this speed thing is over rated.....:thumbsup

Irish
10-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Completely overrated. Throw Skeletor some of the extra parts you have laying around, that he can use on his application. He is going to need all the help he can get!

DR.FORD
10-27-2008, 10:08 PM
KOTH YA RIGHT. I Dont think so...... im not calling anyone out next yr. i have done that for three yrs. anyone that wants to race me you know where to find me. ill be at the track. :thumbsup

i dont time slip race either. see ya after i cut my .0xxx pro tree light. heads up bracket racing at least schooled me on the tree. the race is won and lost most the time with close E.T cars.

but if anyone wants to time slip race here is up to my 1000 ft mark before i lost some fluid/parts/bolts :goof and coasted to the end

rt---- .0xxx
60ft...1.32
330... 3.628
1/8.....5.505 @132

Gee, I remember a post saying you were tired of DR.FORD having the fastest bla-bla-bla and I replied I would run you. Seems you never showed. Lets brag about that for a while:rolf
Simply put- call me out and show up-or shut up...
Or brag about taking 3 YEARS to get where you are:durr

Waver
10-27-2008, 10:23 PM
Completely overrated. Through Skeletor some of the extra parts you have laying around, that he can use on his application. He is going to need all the help he can get!

you sure about that? I hope you are in the low 12's high 11's next season my friend.....gears are just the beginning for my car

Irish
10-27-2008, 10:29 PM
you sure about that? I hope you are in the low 12's high 11's next season my friend.....gears are just the beginning for my car

Dude, I am gunning for mid-11's as a start... So yeah, I am sure.:shades

Waver
10-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Dude, I am gunning for mid-11's as a start... So yeah, I am sure.:shades

just make sure you leave on green this time...lol

SMOKDU
10-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Gee, I remember a post saying you were tired of DR.FORD having the fastest bla-bla-bla and I replied I would run you. Seems you never showed. Lets brag about that for a while:rolf
Simply put- call me out and show up-or shut up...
Or brag about taking 3 YEARS to get where you are:durr

now we are even..remember last yr at RSD ?

but that was when i was a bad driver :durr

im not going any faster unless a ysi car beats my time.:rolf

DR.FORD
10-28-2008, 12:12 PM
now we are even..remember last yr at RSD ?but that was when i was a bad driver :durrim not going any faster unless a ysi car beats my time.:rolf

Last year you MAY have been next to me long enough to do damage!
YOU approached me both times.
Who are you trying to BS, you will go no faster because you will need a 25.5!
Look at your cage-8.50 is it or open your wallet for a 25.5 update.
By that time I'll be 25.2
Good Luck

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 02:54 PM
im not going any faster unless a ysi car beats my time.:rolf

It won't be mine, but there is one local ysi car then is more then capable! He already owns a better 1/8 time.

I am pretty sure that a ysi would fit inside of your F2. Did I mention that said ysi car doesn't even have an intercooler? :rolf

SMOKDU
10-28-2008, 03:20 PM
It won't be mine, but there is one local ysi car then is more then capable! He already owns a better 1/8 time.

I am pretty sure that a ysi would fit inside of your F2. Did I mention that said ysi car doesn't even have an intercooler? :rolf

ANDY come on you have told me for 2 yrs that your ysi car would phuck me up. and most the time we were joking because it might have at one point. so now you want to race me with the other ysi car :popcorn that has a 1/8 time slip at 130's that is faster. in wisconsin we still race to the 1/4 mile. shit if i stopped at the 1/8th id still be racing this yr :headbang

plus remember my car weight is 3400 his is 2800. until this YSI races me and he never will because he hates my guts ill say this F2 should stay ahead of the ysi's..

now before all your buddys come to the rescue you(yes a F2 with a air to water should be faster than an YSI non intercooled 3300 lb street car but you said it not me about your ysi would phuck me up this year. :thumbsup

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Mark my car had management issues this year and it still went faster then all of your passes, except for your last pass.

BTW, how did that last pass turn out for you?:durr

Your car is in a different category then mine, so I guess the revelry is over. But don't get me wrong, I will take up a lot of the gap next year.

It sure is nice to finally have a car that still runs in November. (Even though it is weak sauce)

SMOKDU
10-28-2008, 03:34 PM
It sure is nice to finally have a car that still runs in November. (Even though it is weak sauce)

which November :rolf

i know a few years back. was it last Nov ? or the last 2 Novembersit never ran in November one was after i beat you at KOTH our last race..:goof

BOSS LX
10-28-2008, 03:36 PM
which November :rolf

i know a few years back. was it last Nov ? or the last 2 Novembersit never ran in November one was after i beat you at KOTH our last race..:goof

I know, that is what I said. My shiit always breaks in October. I am still pissed about that KOTH race!

SMOKDU
10-28-2008, 04:01 PM
I know, that is what I said. My shiit always breaks in October. I am still pissed about that KOTH race!

shit October is a bad month for both of us now :rolf

really i ran 9.5 all yr and even when i put the biggest pully on to go slower i still ran 9.30's than i added 200lbs. bingo 9.50 next yr if i run 9.20 true street i should be dialed. tell your Ysi car to add some weight and come play. maybe if we all race in the same class we might get along :thumbsup NOT...:goof