PDA

View Full Version : Question

Nick
10-24-2008, 10:47 AM
So when are these bus driver beatings going to end?

:mad::mad::mad:

DirtyMax
10-24-2008, 10:49 AM
When they get to roll strapped like pilots?? :confused

Breecher_7
10-24-2008, 11:00 AM
When they stop acting like they own the ******* road. Bus drivers have no respect for other cars on the road. They merge in and out of traffic without signals constantly. I almost get hit by one of those fuckers every single day driving down hampton.

Mr Twigbert
10-24-2008, 11:01 AM
When they get to carry guns like air line pilots..

Typical ghetto behavior.. Attack and abuse the weak or innocent

Exitspeed
10-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Bullsh*t. Milwaukee sucks.

Karps TA
10-24-2008, 11:03 AM
When we raise bus fares enough that poor people can no longer afford to ride the bus.

Jsho13
10-24-2008, 11:15 AM
When we raise bus fares enough that poor people can no longer afford to ride the bus.

haha but it is so true.

CobraSnake
10-24-2008, 11:23 AM
what happened on a bus??? Did I miss the story?

-stew-
10-24-2008, 11:26 AM
When they get to carry guns like air line pilots..

Typical ghetto behavior.. Attack and abuse the weak or innocent

Carrying a gun is typical ghetto behavior or the bus attacks on the weak and innocent is typical ghetto behavior?

84hurst
10-24-2008, 11:37 AM

x2, but that's not gonna happen. Bus drivers should carry a gun just like cops do imho.

Exitspeed
10-24-2008, 11:54 AM

Kinda defeats the purpose of a public bus system doesn't it?

Mr Twigbert
10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Carrying a gun is typical ghetto behavior or the bus attacks on the weak and innocent is typical ghetto behavior?

Well since you asked... Both are.. :(

But I say arm the bus drivers.. Or at very least put them in the glass shield..

Karps TA
10-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Kinda defeats the purpose of a public bus system doesn't it?

Exactly. Get rid of public transposrtation and they are forced to either walk - so they'll be too tired to beat someone up, stay in their own ghettotastic area - which then doesn't affect anyone, or get a damn education and job and buy a car.

:D

HRSEPLA
10-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Exactly. Get rid of public transposrtation and they are forced to either walk - so they'll be too tired to beat someone up, stay in their own ghettotastic area - which then doesn't affect anyone, or get a damn education and job and buy a car.

I enjoyed that!:)

-stew-
10-24-2008, 01:22 PM
Well since you asked... Both are.. :(

But I say arm the bus drivers.. Or at very least put them in the glass shield..

I may or may not carry a pistol if I'm in a shitty part of town or meeting a stranger to do a large some cash transaction. I do not consider myself to be ghetto. I consider myself cautious.

I feel putting a glass cage around the driver sends the message that the buss are a dangerous place to be, you as a passenger are at risk; the driver will not aid you if you are in distress.

Arming the drivers will protect the drivers, but they need to be held resposible to help a rider in danger. You could go as far as putting cops behind the wheel. All of the above are simply stop gap measures, what needs to be done is to stop the attacks from happening.

946speedz
10-24-2008, 03:15 PM
i think we all should walk around with glass cages around us imagine how safe we would be then

Silver86
10-24-2008, 03:32 PM
Bullsh*t. Milwaukee sucks.

fuck yes!

4eyedstang
10-24-2008, 03:41 PM
they should have an ejector switch that will smash there asses right into the door frame on their way out with a sweeper that will then pull them under the bus.then the driver simply drives over their ghetto ass. problem solved.

shoooo32
10-24-2008, 03:44 PM
fuck yes!

don't disparage milwaukee. say what you really feel. People in the ghetto suck. There's nothing wrong with downtown. My "hood" is well patroled and very safe.

Feature Pony
10-24-2008, 03:52 PM

Thats classic, the ghetto here should move back to Chicago I heard the pay better on welfare down there now!

mynameismike65
10-24-2008, 08:41 PM
When citizens stop putting up with the shit, I would love to see 10 pissed citizens vs 1 thug. I live down on North and I can tell you I get sick of some of the shit sometimes. I just think the whole "hood rat" "street/thug life" mentallity is ruining society. Those people want respect and equallity? how bout start with showing some respect and maturity. You get what you give....and buy a ******* belt for fucks sake!:flipoff2:

lordairgtar
10-25-2008, 12:55 AM

Or carjack yours:devil

Prince Valiant
10-25-2008, 12:59 AM
well, some have said the bus beatings aren't a problem...it's just we're reporting more of them.

I felt much better after hearing that.

Al
10-25-2008, 01:19 AM
1 inch lexan will solve the issue, just like NYC.

But.......we will have to hear that people feel less safe on busses equiped with driver protection. The cycle never ends!!!

BTW- I know a bus driver.

Mr Twigbert
10-25-2008, 08:41 AM
I may or may not carry a pistol if I'm in a shitty part of town or meeting a stranger to do a large some cash transaction. I do not consider myself to be ghetto. I consider myself cautious.

I feel putting a glass cage around the driver sends the message that the buss are a dangerous place to be, you as a passenger are at risk; the driver will not aid you if you are in distress.

Arming the drivers will protect the drivers, but they need to be held resposible to help a rider in danger. You could go as far as putting cops behind the wheel. All of the above are simply stop gap measures, what needs to be done is to stop the attacks from happening.

In a perfect world I suppose.. But seeing you feel so strongly about bus drivers taking action then I suggest YOU go sign up to driver a bus and stop all the crime and aid all the passengers you want..

But.. I'm guessing you won't.. For what ever reason.. So lets stop putting the job of protector on a 58 year old lady or the 4'10", 96 lb. guy who wouldn't fight his way out of wet paper bag, in the position where they could get beat by thugs who fight weekly and sometimes armed..

So, let's continue the talk about arming the drivers and putting them in cages.. :thumbsup

nismodave
10-25-2008, 08:59 AM
The MPD has put undercover policemen on the buses, and its working.