PDA

View Full Version : What do drivers do that really piss you off?

84hurst
10-24-2008, 12:38 AM
For me its driving under the speed limit in the fast lane or on a one lane road and people that fail to dim the brights. I can deal with speeders, forgetting your turn signal (unless you are turning left on a one lane street) or even tailgaiting.

Flicktitty
10-24-2008, 01:52 AM
not moving over for emergency vehicles, that shit pisses me off.

HY35F2T
10-24-2008, 02:00 AM
ppl that wait to pull out in front of me till im like 20feet away when they seen me like 1/4 away.Then go under the speed limit the entire time im behind them.Or ppl that beep and flash there lights cuz im speeding like wtf get a life.

I remember this one time i was taking a turn at like 45 speed limit was 25 this kid yells slow down fucker.I crank the wheel to left pull ebrake dump clutch start chasing him.Hes hauling ass prolly 65 in a 25 funny shit.

STANMAN
10-24-2008, 02:19 AM
Shitty cars that think they are race cars and pull next to you and gun it. Happened today as a matter of fact, regular Neon pulled next to me on 45 trying to get me to race..........right past a Sheriff at 85, lol. She got a ticket:rolf

LIZMO
10-24-2008, 09:29 AM
1. what hy35 said, thats a big one.
2. turning into the far lane
3. no turning off brights when im coming, or flashing their brights on me cuz they think mine are on, which they aren't.
4. slow drivers... i have a lead foot.
5. honda owners... :rolf
6. ppl that have a turbo car and have to spool up their turbo right next to my window. like wtf. that happens to me a million times on hwy.
7. expecially old people, b/c they always do something to piss me off.
8. people that don't go when the lights green... cuz my 240 has no horn so i just get to yell at them lol

ughh i could keep going.. but ill be done lol

BAD LS1
10-24-2008, 09:31 AM
By far is on ramps... mother fuckers dont go over 50 down them and then there is ALWAYS a semi that happens to be in the slow lane right there, so i typically will forsee this in the rear view, jump out into traffic on the pipe and get up to about 70-75 and push the slow ass mother fucker into the shoulder that is now trying to merge, i do this at least once a week to some dipshit on a phone that happens to be merging in the above said manor.

07ROUSHSTG3
10-24-2008, 09:35 AM
driving in the fast lane and not moving over, then when they do they speed up and stay right there. then, they see a car in the slow lane ahead of them so they floor it and jump back in front of you. ugh.

michelle
10-24-2008, 09:40 AM
I try not to let bad drivers get to me, but the one thing that is starting to bug me since I actually sit in traffic on my way to school and on my way home is on the on-ramp when they have multiple lanes but they have the lights. On the Mooreland ramp to go east on I-94, the left lane is for carpoolers, bikes, etc. and the right lane is normal. There is always a long wait and I always see people jump in that lane even though they aren't carpooling. I get tempted some days, but then I know that the one time I do it, I will get caught.

Otherwise those people that don't see they had a green light on the on-ramp and wait a full revolution until it is green again.

LIZMO
10-24-2008, 09:44 AM
and during rush hour for cars getting onto the freeway, how they have to get ahead as much as they can... so i just sit in both lanes so they can't pass me (if the on ramp is just about done, some ppl drive in the emergency lane to get up there, not if i can help it lol)

Cutlass Queen
10-24-2008, 10:10 AM
Drivers that :
go under the speed limit
ride next to another car so you can't pass them
speed up when you're going to pass them
don't use a turn signal
ones that cut you off than slow way the fvck down

Windsors 03 Cobra
10-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Driving on my racetrack all over the damn map.

Exitspeed
10-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Pisses me off when people DON'T USE A F*CKIN BLINKER! :flipoff2:

Silver03SRT
10-24-2008, 10:33 AM
ppl that wait to pull out in front of me till im like 20feet away when they seen me like 1/4 away.Then go under the speed limit the entire time im behind them.Or ppl that beep and flash there lights cuz im speeding like wtf get a life.

I remember this one time i was taking a turn at like 45 speed limit was 25 this kid yells slow down fucker.I crank the wheel to left pull ebrake dump clutch start chasing him.Hes hauling ass prolly 65 in a 25 funny shit.

You are cool :thumbsup

Karps TA
10-24-2008, 10:37 AM
List would be smaller if you asked me what drivers DO that make me happy.

But #1 on the list would be people who see construction or lane ending signs and wait till the last possible second to merge into the open lane, making everyone else have to slow down. In my world it would be legal to get up under their bumper and take them out.

Daytonapacecar959
10-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Pulling up to a red light in the curb lane to pass you when the light turns green.:flipoff2:

CobraSnake
10-24-2008, 11:08 AM
Pulling up to a red light in the curb lane to pass you when the light turns green.:flipoff2:

I love it when people do that in a slow ass car and I'm in the mustang. Otherwise yes it pisses me off. You guys and girls pretty much covered all of my pet peeves.

Mark

Jsho13
10-24-2008, 11:14 AM
I have got a few
1. When a person (regardless of lane) decides it would be a good idea to go the exact same speed as the person next to them so it would be impossible to get around
2. People that do not understand the concept of "slower traffic stay right." I would share my findings but would probably be called a sexist or something along those lines
3. Hitting the brakes for no damn reason. I had a lady in front of me yesterday, no cars in front of her and she hit her brakes for no reason at all - I don't understand it.
4.When a person pulls out in front of me when there was no one behind me, they just can't wait can they.

BAD LS1
10-24-2008, 11:21 AM
oh, cant forget the cocksuckers that get on my ass as im in the middle lane with my cruise set at 70 because the fast lane is plugged up and they are looking short cuts, so the fuckers ultimatley pass in the far right slow lane and proceed to cut me off on purpose, no blinker just a "im coming over about a 1/4 car to early" those are the ones where i get in chases with in an out of traffic at that point. I pray for someone to hit me that way when in a situation like that, cuz im gonna mat it and do a full on pit manuever and spin their SUV out into the median and laugh my ass off.

VroomPshhTsi
10-24-2008, 11:25 AM
These are the ones that bug me most.

#1 - Most recently it has become my most hated.

ppl that wait to pull out in front of me till im like 20feet away when they seen me like 1/4 away.Then go under the speed limit the entire time im behind them.

people who see construction or lane ending signs and wait till the last possible second to merge into the open lane, making everyone else have to slow down. In my world it would be legal to get up under their bumper and take them out.

That_Guy
10-24-2008, 11:37 AM
if its a little wet out people do 15 under the speed limit.. i could understand if it was a hale storm or a white out but because it rained an hour ago doesnt mean you need to drive way under the "limit"

CobraSnake
10-24-2008, 12:12 PM
the only coinsedence i'm seeing here is "stupid ******* people"?? Am I wrong?

WickedSix
10-24-2008, 12:26 PM
not moving into the slow lane once they have passed someone...
not signaling a lane change...
slowing down to 45 mph in a 65 blocking the road to have a 'race' on the interstate....
passing only to cut you off to make a a turn infront of you....
not speeding up to freeway speed on an onramp...
leaving their brights on once they have been passed....

Troutman
10-24-2008, 12:32 PM
-people that dont yield on on-ramps and feel the need to merge 20mph less than the speed of traffic

-wisconsinites that feel the need to turn completely around when changing lanes because "apparently" their motor vehicle is not equipped with mirrors.

-people that ride the left lane because at some point in the 10 mile future they need to make a left turn.

-old ass people in corvettes

-uncovered dump-trucks

WickedSix
10-24-2008, 12:45 PM
-datsun owners who preen themselves in the mirror while driving to work....

GRAMPS SS
10-24-2008, 01:32 PM
nothing bothers me cause i'm an old fvcker and don't give a damm....:goof

Flicktitty
10-24-2008, 01:53 PM
nothing bothers me cause i'm an old fvcker and don't give a damm....:goof

so YOUR the one thats in the left lane.

deuceWI
10-24-2008, 02:19 PM
I used to follow the rules with the highbeams but no more.

It's obvious, I can see your lights around the bend or over the next crest and I KNOW you can see me too!

I used to click the highs off well ahead of time, but now I've decided to combat the ass-hattery by being the last to click it back to lows. You wait too long and I might not click em at all. If you're doing what you're supposed to and click yours before I even see the front of your car, then you won't see mine either.

I'm not sure if any of the retards on the road realize what I'm doing, but at least I feel a little bit better.

Silver350
10-24-2008, 02:36 PM
1. Going 25 mph slower then the speed limit on any busy roads.
2. People not knowing where the f*ck there going and cant decide what street to turn on.
3. People that think there small car is a ******* big rig and take two lanes when making a turn.
4. Knuckles (Old people who you can only see their knuckles on the steering wheel)

4eyedstang
10-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Anyone with a phone stuck to there head and people with lifted trucks and super bright head lights that fallow just close enough to completely cover all three mirrors with blinding light no matter how fast you go :fire

Silver86
10-24-2008, 02:57 PM
oh fuck... dont get me started on shitty drivers today... please!

redpony06
10-24-2008, 04:52 PM

That is my all time most hated things about drivers!

PureSound15
10-24-2008, 05:08 PM
I don't use my blinker all the time if I'm just switching lanes on the Highway and nobody is within 1000 feet of me.... I'm guilty. Otherwise I use it all the time.

I do hate that people don't understand how to use a round-a-bout

AND I hate people going slow in the left lane. That or people who cannot keep a constant speed. I drive 120 miles to and from work every day, I use my cruise and it drives me nuts.

lordairgtar
10-24-2008, 06:22 PM
-old ass people in corvettes

-
Be nice, Troutman.

lordairgtar
10-24-2008, 06:26 PM
-

-wisconsinites that feel the need to turn completely around when changing lanes because "apparently" their motor vehicle is not equipped with mirrors.
Have to, my trucklet has wicked blindspots.:wow

Prince Valiant
10-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Drive on interstate hwy's in the left lane while not actually passing anyone.
Parking themselves in my blind spot.
Speeding up as I pass them, pacing me afterward.
Drive side-by-side, neither passing, effectively being a two-lane moving road-block.
Not using their signals either in city or interstate traffic.
No yielding left when you are the faster traffic.
Slowing before hitting the off-ramp.
Not merging at hwy speeds.
Changing lanes in intersections...and not understanding what intersections actually are.
Not yielding if they are lost and therefore driving too slow.

This only begins to cover it for me.

lordairgtar
10-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Cell phone jabbering and texting while driving.
BMWs from Illinois that wizz by you at 90 mph on I94 heading back to Fibland.
Old Sedan Devilles with the factory installed lane straddler.
People who still think their car looks cool with the tiny tires outside of the body work. One of these asshats chipped my windscreen throwing up a stone.
Green freeks who feel the need to plaster their 20 year old minivan with all kinds of "Save the Planet" and "Bush Lied, People Died" bumperstickers. How many trees did you kill to print all those.
People in raised trucks who need to get right on your rear bumper with their brights on.
People who continue to speed up when you've pulled out of your drive way when they were a block away and honk their horn when they catch up to you.
People who let their little angels bang their car door into your car and they just go "It's just an old car"
People who wear chains attached to their wallet who lean against your car and they just go "It's just an old car"
People who have the same car as you and feel the need to gesture, honk, and scream to get you to notice them...I get it, you bought a cool car, now act cool!
People who drive all week on the spare space saver wheel on the freeway. Says right on the tire "Do not use for more than 25 miles and stay below 40 mph...or something like that.
People who drive without letting their window completely thaw during winter and peer through a five inch hole going 50 miles an hour.

Adam Brooks
10-24-2008, 07:41 PM
BMWs from Illinois that wizz by you at 90 mph on I94 heading back to Fibland.

BMW's speed limit = Add 35 to whatever the fastest car on the road is doing

1: People not realizing the left lane is to go faster than the people in middle and right lanes. In the left lane, the fastest person gets to lead while the slower ones move to the middle lane to let him go by and then come back into the left lane. Those who say "I'm already doing 10 over" in the left lane need to also realize that they can "already do 10 over" in any other slower lane on the freeway and need not worry about ME earning a ticket from MY speeds. Worry about yourself in a different lane. This seems to be unique to WI.

2: People doing a nice 5mph under the limit taking their sweet time but who will be the first to gun it through a yellow light so you cant go through. Soo my new strategy, thats been working w/ success, is to anticipate this and hit the emergency lane next to them during the yellow and then pull back behind them. Miraculously, they will now do the speed limit.

3: People who do not get up to speed while merging on the freeway

4: People who do not use off ramps to slow down... they use the freeway instead.

5: On a 3 lane road like bluemound, the center lane is not to make left and right turns from bc your mind skipped and you forgot to get in another lane earlier.

6: If im on your ass in the left lane, it means you need to move over.

7: if you see me flash my brights on you while approaching you in the left lane, it means you need to move over

8: in general if you see me behind you, you need to move over.

9: Drunk Drivers

10: All toyota prius's

awsomeears
10-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Throwing cigs, candy wrappers, potato chip bags and worst of all big ******* bags of Mcdonalds. Here and there I see Taco Bell but Mcdonalds is the leader as far as bags being tossed out or just randomly in ditches or on lawns.

I ******* hate that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HITMAN
10-24-2008, 11:53 PM
passing only to cut you off to make a a turn infront of you....

DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNA!

I FVCKING HATE THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!:fire

That's the one thing that makes me want to follow the offender home and beat the fvck out of their empty skull with a bat.

Z28Envy
10-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Teenage drivers that think they are driving Ferrari and they are cutting in and out of traffic, also I get passed by more teenage girls on thier cellphone than anyone else and they usually are driving 10 to 15 mph over the speed limit and don't even know it.

Voodoo Chick
10-25-2008, 12:50 AM
EVERYTHING the rest of you already listed are the same things that piss me off, and then some, but here's one that REALLY makes me want to beat someone's ass: "Hyper-milers." Ever hear of 'em? These are the douche-nozzles that buy a hybrid, plaster green-freak stickers all over it, and then they drive REALLLLLLLY slow. I mean, like 10-15 under the limit slow. They are actually becoming their own little f*cked-up subculture, with all these stupid little "tricks" to stretch a gallon of gas as far is it possibly can. They are the ones, that when you are behind them at a light, when it turns green, they don't move, they just sort of let the car ooze forward, trying not to accelerate until they ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO. I have a lead foot, and these people truly make me want to bludgeon them with a tire-iron. Oh, and if you are driving a muscle car, they might even flip you off for being an eco-terroroist or some sh*t. Good, now I'm all pissed off, lol...........

ND4SPD
10-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Being a fire truck driver... I could go on for DAYS about the sh*t that drivers do that pisses me off... But suffice to say, stuff like this pisses me off.

XsSBwbhsPD0

People need to be a little more aware of their surroundings... that would fix A LOT of problems. Driving is an active not a passive activity.

Rocket Power
10-25-2008, 10:09 AM
People making left turns at a light who can't get out into the intersection a bit and just sit at the stop line.
People who pull out of a lot right in front of me when there is no one in sight behind me.

88Nightmare
10-25-2008, 10:38 AM
Theres lots for me.

When on the freeway and people see there is a sheriff with someone pulled over, and they DONT move over. I know theres times when you cant get over. but I see plenty who have the opportunity and dont. this kinda goes along the same lines as not getting out of the way for emergency vehicles.

I also hate motherfuckers who cant stay in their lanes. just going to work yesterday, some assbag on 45 couldnt stay in his lane, he was riding right on the line or slightly over. So I passed him and started doing the same to him.

Or motherfuckers doing the speed limit in the hammer lane when the middle lane is perfectly clear and they still dont move over. If this happens after sunset, they usually get the brights treatment.

CobraSnake
10-26-2008, 12:10 PM
one thing happened to me today. I don't know if its been said already. Don't you hate it when someone pulls out right in front of you when the other lane is open then when you beep or ride there ass, they flip you off or look at you funny like YOU did something wrong.

Mark