PDA

View Full Version : Garage/Basement cleaning -Misc. car parts/items

PB86MCSS
10-21-2008, 04:23 PM
Going through some spare parts, things I forgot I had and just from overall cleaning and making room in my garage and basement before winter I've found many items that I'm going to sell. Posting here and another forum, some items might go on e-bay too. If interested and want pics of any items, just let me know. Looking to get rid of of all of it by winter time.

Car Audio:
Kenwood CD player, circa 1999 w/detachable face. Worked flawlessly in a few vehicles, comes with original box, manual and wiring off of it. Face case too. $30

Dash install kit and radio wiring kit for GM vehicles, mostly 80's and 90's....$15 for both, purchased at Best Buy a few years back. Let me know if you want the part number or to see if it fits a specific vehicle.

Monte/G-Body parts:
Standard Monte Carlo steering wheel for 81-88....with 86-88 Luxury Sport horn button. $15

81-86 Monte drivers side tailight extensions. Brown in color. $10

81-86 Monte SC front bumper chrome moldings. Good shape, $5 for the pair.

Rear seatbelts from a 87' SS, gray in color, nice shape. $10

Ashtray removed from under a 87' SS dash, gray, $5

Console shift plate, 86-88 Monte/El Camino. Black. One is scuffed a bit, $5

Rear velour inserts for back seat, from a 87' SS, gray in color, nice shape, $10

Monte rear sail panel set, for a t-top car (has lights on side) from a 87' SS, gray in color, nice shape with wiring. $15 for the pair

Monte rear drivers side sail panel for a hardtop car, gray, $10

Misc. items:

About 40 issues of Playboy from 1999-2004....almost every issue in that span, all in excellent shape, just browsed through and kept stored away...make offer, taking up space

SBC chrome breather with bowtie stamped, nice shape, $10

PB86MCSS
10-26-2008, 02:13 PM
Ttt