PDA

View Full Version : You can make any stat sound impressive...

Rocket Power
10-20-2008, 11:15 PM
if you say it right and kinda fast:rolf
I was watching Trucks and they have a new Tundra pickup as a project and mentioned how it's... The best selling fullsize 1/2 ton import pickup. So it beat out the other ONE in it's class ,eh?:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf
Brag it up Toyota, you beat the Nissan no one wants :rolf

What's next the Mustang was the best selling ponycar from 03-07? :goof

lordairgtar
10-20-2008, 11:35 PM
It's like when Subaru advertised their first Outback calling it the first four wheel drive sport utility wagon, when AMC had the Eagle wagons way before. It's just that AMC never used the term Sport Utility. They were both station wagons any way you look at it.

nitrous
10-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Kinda like saying "My 8 second car is a true street car."

michelle
10-21-2008, 06:42 AM
It's like when Subaru advertised their first Outback calling it the first four wheel drive sport utility wagon, when AMC had the Eagle wagons way before. It's just that AMC never used the term Sport Utility. They were both station wagons any way you look at it.

My Grandma loved her AMC Eagle. My Grandpa still has it and it probably has 40k miles on it and is mint since it never left the garage and he only washed it with water (he never believed in soap since he thinks it ruins paint).

Sorry, just made me think about it.

WhatsADSM
10-21-2008, 10:46 AM
Hey, I like being the highest mph, full weight, red S14 240 at GLD on a Saturday with the moon in the 3rd lunar cycle... All you peons are just jealous.