PDA

View Full Version : Winter beater races??

BAD LS1
01-05-2004, 08:59 AM
So......
We have snow and that means we can now have winter beater races!!

Anyone know of a good spot or have it possibly coordinated already??

jbiscuit
01-05-2004, 09:25 AM
That church lot down by John's would rule....I think its plowed now though.....What about some sledding tonight or something and then if the parking lot suits, you can winter beater drift/ race?

Crawlin
01-05-2004, 10:00 AM
I'm bringing the snowboard dammit. There is a hill right by my house that the city built tobaggin(sp?) runs on. It's called Lowell Hill right by the intersection of Madison Ave. and Grandview Ave. Kinda over by Waukesha North. I'll have to go pick up the Rover from my shop. :)

Chris

PB86MCSS
01-05-2004, 12:07 PM
I just got back from doing errands and found a few mounds of plowed snow to drive through, or at least clip...pretty fun. Got deep enough to have snow fly over my hood :D. Tough to find a big mound that isn't off the paved parking lot that you can drive through, or try ;).

Flight_740
01-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by z28kid98
I'm bringing the snowboard dammit. There is a hill right by my house that the city built tobaggin(sp?) runs on. It's called Lowell Hill right by the intersection of Madison Ave. and Grandview Ave. Kinda over by Waukesha North. I'll have to go pick up the Rover from my shop. :)

Chris

Why is that run never open?

Cleveland Dave
01-05-2004, 01:20 PM
your winter beaters are still probably faster then mine :party:

http://www.midwestautosports.com/front.jpg

Crawlin
01-05-2004, 01:46 PM
cause they charged waaay too much for the rentals and for you to use it. so no one used it. it was used at first, but then slowly drifted away. ****, i live 2 blocks from it and i've never been on it. so now it's just a waste of space.

Chris

A B4C Z
01-05-2004, 06:32 PM
There was a lot on hwy by sams club that i tired out today. Was not plowed at 1:00pm. Could check that out.

MY FYN 79
01-06-2004, 06:31 AM
We dont have much snow as of yet, but when we do I plan to pack the grill of my car tight as tradition has it! :Hump