PDA

View Full Version : is GM running some sort of corvette deal?

Silver86
10-19-2008, 07:10 PM
up @ the dealship near our house they have at least 30 vettes sitting around their lot... theyre everywhere... kinda tempting...

shoooo32
10-19-2008, 07:31 PM
They have lease deals going now. How much fun would that be? I'd get a set of blizzaks and drive it year round.

07ROUSHSTG3
10-19-2008, 08:30 PM
no.

they moved the evs store from random lake to their saukville store. they are making the random lake store a ford dealership. eric von schledorn bought a ford store in oostburg and is moving it to random lake. a buddy called me last monday and asked if they closed, so i called over their tuesday and got the scoop. as of friday, evs random lake is no longer a gm store. kind of sucks IMO. it will be pretty cool to see what eric does with that nice facility and ford.

Sprayaway Fox
10-20-2008, 01:25 AM
no.

they moved the evs store from random lake to their saukville store. they are making the random lake store a ford dealership. eric von schledorn bought a ford store in oostburg and is moving it to random lake. a buddy called me last monday and asked if they closed, so i called over their tuesday and got the scoop. as of friday, evs random lake is no longer a gm store. kind of sucks IMO. it will be pretty cool to see what eric does with that nice facility and ford.

Eric, So my white mustang for a black Z06? Even steven? Ya got yourself a G'dm deal!:rolf:rolf:goof