PDA

View Full Version : WAR>WoW

T-Bag
10-17-2008, 07:38 AM
As a recently (8 months) retired WoW player I must say Warhammer online is without a shadow of a doubt a much better game (well at least so far) than WoW

The best part about warhammer is the fact that it is very casual friendly...hop on and RvR for a couple of hours, gain a couple levels, go to bed

Alternatively you can be the traditional MMO poopsocking grinder with no social life!

lit666
10-17-2008, 07:53 AM
yeah I'm really debating on playing this. I have some friends playing that I could join up with but I just hate to start the whole gaming thing over again.

Mr Twigbert
10-17-2008, 09:04 AM
Yes Chris, I think we should go buy it.. Only question is do we need 1 account or 2 for a buff bot? If they even have buff bots..

T-Bag
10-17-2008, 10:39 AM
If you guys join up I'm on azael or whatever on destruction side Jikshaak is my chars name

darink
10-17-2008, 10:46 AM
If you guys join up I'm on azael or whatever on destruction side Jikshaak is my chars name

I wow'd once when I saw a horse's :banana1:

:drool:

wikked
10-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Blizzard just announced a few days ago that they are working on an untitled all-new MMORPG... enjoy it while you can :]

<--- fanboy

T-Bag
10-17-2008, 05:17 PM
I enjoyed WoW for awhile, its just after 2.5 years it got old and repetitive and raiding is gay and the pvp never changed. A lot of servers have fallen apart with the pve to pvp transfers and such. My old server (Khaz Modan) went right down the shitter.

I just feel WAR is a much better game, and I'm impressed at how polished it is for being brand new.

lit666
10-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Yes Chris, I think we should go buy it.. Only question is do we need 1 account or 2 for a buff bot? If they even have buff bots..

there are no buff bots in WAR.... Tyler I can get you in the guild of people that I know and where they are. Really good people from all over and there was/is a good euro crowd for the off prime time hours.

T-Bag
10-17-2008, 11:29 PM
there are no buff bots in WAR.... Tyler I can get you in the guild of people that I know and where they are. Really good people from all over and there was/is a good euro crowd for the off prime time hours.

I'm already in a guild with a bunch of dudes from something awful, thanks though :headbang

lit666
10-28-2008, 06:26 PM
I got it, going to make a toon on your server. I'll /pst you. Do you use vent or anything?