PDA

View Full Version : Check it out:

GTSLOW
10-14-2008, 12:03 PM
Something I made:

http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/album46/chuck_norris_0021.jpg

Sorry if my grammer is off. I'm not a good photochopper either.

Windsors 03 Cobra
10-14-2008, 01:08 PM
America could probably be a great country again if all the folks who vote for obama were killed. :thumbsup

EXPORT LIBERALISM.

lordairgtar
10-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Chuck Norris for President!!!

-stew-
10-15-2008, 11:48 AM
America could probably be a great country again if all the folks who vote for obama were killed. :thumbsup

EXPORT LIBERALISM.

Word up. Same is true for people that THROW AWAY THEIR VOTE by voting for third party candidates who ain't got no chance. If your guy didn't get enough support to get the party's nomination, what makes you think you can get him enough support to him elected?

CobraSnake
10-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Word up. Same is true for people that THROW AWAY THEIR VOTE by voting for third party candidates who ain't got no chance. If your guy didn't get enough support to get the party's nomination, what makes you think you can get him enough support to him elected?

how about freedom to do what we want. I think i'm going to write my name in there.

Mark

WhatsADSM
10-15-2008, 01:00 PM

People voting for a 3rd party no damn well the candidate isn't going to be elected.

At this point I'm not comfortable voting for either major candidate, so I will likely vote for a 3rd party candidate. I would rather be a statistic to both the dems and republicans that says I didn't like either of your choices.

Guess you will be hunting me down :chair:

-stew-
10-15-2008, 02:10 PM
People voting for a 3rd party no damn well the candidate isn't going to be elected.

At this point I'm not comfortable voting for either major candidate, so I will likely vote for a 3rd party candidate. I would rather be a statistic to both the dems and republicans that says I didn't like either of your choices.

Guess you will be hunting me down :chair:

Vote for who you like, it's your right. Look at it like this: No one wants to fuck the fat chick, but why go home and jack off if she wants to fuck?

It is a waste of a vote. Voting third party doesn't make you a statistic that the Dem/GOP parties take note of, it make you nonexistent to them.

pOrk
10-15-2008, 02:11 PM
What a bunch of idiots.

Obama has no chance if he doesn't get votes, McCain has no chance if he doesn't get votes, Paul doesn't have a chance if he doesn't get votes.

Saying one party doesn't have a chance is foolish, retarded, and arrogant.

animal
10-15-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm writing in Jeb Bush.

I'd just declare my voting abstainance, but I've found that a vote for Jeb pisses off even more people than my not voting at all. Something I am all for.

animal
10-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Voting third party doesn't make you a statistic that the Dem/GOP parties take note of, it make you nonexistent to them.

You think for a moment that something you do as an individual makes you EXISTANT to them? :rolf:rolf

That's silly.