PDA

View Full Version : October 18/19 cruise

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
10-13-2008, 01:59 PM
This weekend is looking to be in the high 50's/ low 60's = great weather for one last fall cruise. Post which day works best for you and what route.

GRAMPS SS
10-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Ben....i think greg@gld has his going this weekend....

DirtyMax
10-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Ben....i think greg@gld has his going this weekend....

Yup... here are the details....

Midwest Mustang Association and Wisconsin Mustangs will be holding our annual "Fall Color Cruise" on Saturday, October 18th 2008. We meet at the park and ride at I-94 and Highway G (Exit 291) at 11:00AM. We cruise thru the beautiful Waukesha/Washington County "Lake Country" and finish the day with a late lunch/dinner at The Mineshaft in Hartford. This event is open to anyone who wishes to attend. (Mustangs not required) We always have an awesome time, there are photo ops galore, and we'd love to have you, so mark your calendars!!!

Link to map of start point:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Pe...+And+Highway+G

Silver86
10-13-2008, 02:46 PM

Midwest Mustang Association and Wisconsin Mustangs will be holding our annual "Fall Color Cruise" on Saturday, October 18th 2008. We meet at the park and ride at I-94 and Highway G (Exit 291) at 11:00AM. We cruise thru the beautiful Waukesha/Washington County "Lake Country" and finish the day with a late lunch/dinner at The Mineshaft in Hartford. This event is open to anyone who wishes to attend. (Mustangs not required) We always have an awesome time, there are photo ops galore, and we'd love to have you, so mark your calendars!!!

more details on this? i think the wife might get a kick outa this

DirtyMax
10-13-2008, 02:47 PM
It hits all the 5 W's... what more do you want to know? :D

Greg@GLD
10-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Anybody that wants to go along is MORE than WELCOME to come along.

SloGtp01
10-13-2008, 03:01 PM
Anybody that wants to go along is MORE than WELCOME to come along.

Thats right by my house. Is this only for Mustangs?

Silver86
10-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Thats right by my house. Is this only for Mustangs?

read Dirtymax's post above mine

ohmysti
10-13-2008, 03:30 PM
Damn! I have to work Saturday! Too bad it isn't on Sunday...

nismodave
10-13-2008, 04:07 PM
I cant make it this weekend:fire....Maybe weekend after if anyone is interested.:thumbsup

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
10-13-2008, 05:02 PM

Then I guess i'll be attending this one.