PDA

View Full Version : Real Urban Hood Rat Footage

Russ Jerome
10-12-2008, 11:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/v/pcoL1fSyFAo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1%22

"I juss wannna B a hude rat lik my homies"

STANMAN
10-12-2008, 11:58 AM
:rolfI should get punished, like no video games for a whole weekend.:rolf Totalled his grandmothers car (notice that even the grandma had some dubs on her durango, lol), hit 2 other cars, and that's his take on suitable punishment:rolf

Mr Twigbert
10-12-2008, 01:02 PM
And this is how they moved to a new house seeing Gramas truck was smashed up..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Achillies/PIC-0029.jpg

Russ Jerome
10-12-2008, 06:43 PM
:rolfI should get punished, like no video games for a whole weekend

Ya good thing he didnt kill some child, she would have
took the Playstation away for a week! I wouldnt be here
typing if I had done that, my old man would have killed
me and buried my body.

awsomeears
10-12-2008, 11:47 PM
1st thing you do is grab the wooden spoon and smack that child on his Ass until he cry's bloody murder !!!

I can bet you my Kidney's this child has played Grand Theft Auto !!!

I'm telling ya Video Games are ******* up our Youth, and hell I'm only 25 and im making that statement.

CobraSnake
10-14-2008, 05:19 PM
1st thing you do is grab the wooden spoon and smack that child on his Ass until he cry's bloody murder !!!

I can bet you my Kidney's this child has played Grand Theft Auto !!!

I'm telling ya Video Games are ******* up our Youth, and hell I'm only 25 and im making that statement.

don't give me that shit. The parents fuck up the youth not the video games. The video games just tell them how to do it and the parents just don't enforce that its wrong thats all.

Mark

HAMRHEAD
10-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Blaming the games is what these worthless parents try to do to shift the blame from them being bad parents. Why are they even letting a 7 yr old play GTA since it has an adult rating to start with. It is all the parents fault plain and simple!