PDA

View Full Version : Auto shippers. Any recommendations?

WhatsADSM
10-10-2008, 02:45 PM
I just picked up a daily driver on ebay (04 Hyundai Elantra), and its in FL. I would really prefer NOT to fly there and drive it back, even though I'm sure its much cheaper.

Did a quick search on the site but didn't see too much in the ways of recommendations for auto shippers.

Does anyone have any recommendations for auto transport companies? This car is an easy one since its compact, simple, and runs. Definitely don't need anything special, just reliable and on-time.

Exitspeed
10-10-2008, 02:49 PM
I just picked up a daily driver on ebay (04 Hyundai Elantra), and its in FL. I would really prefer NOT to fly there and drive it back, even though I'm sure its much cheaper.

Did a quick search on the site but didn't see too much in the ways of recommendations for auto shippers.

Does anyone have any recommendations for auto transport companies? This car is an easy one since its compact, simple, and runs. Definitely don't need anything special, just reliable and on-time.

Do a search for "Drive away" companies in FL. Basically someone drives the car from their to you and you pay the gas etc. I guess they used to be more popular back in the day. My boss had someone do this with an RV he rented here that broke down out west.

BadAzzGTA89
10-10-2008, 07:36 PM
How soon you talking i can see if we have any trucks down there Monday.

WhatsADSM
10-10-2008, 10:27 PM
How soon you talking i can see if we have any trucks down there Monday.

PM'd