PDA

View Full Version : Spotted Yesterday: Altima with Turbo Emblem

Exitspeed
10-10-2008, 02:23 PM
On Bluemound road. Right below the 2.5l emblem was a "Porsche" style turbo emblem.

Terrible. I heard no evidence of the car being turbo. There was a chick driving it.

Why do people do this? I just don't get it.

Just as bad as these damn stick on fender vents. :goof

lasttimearound
10-10-2008, 02:27 PM
weird, i saw this white 240 coupe that was fully stock except for front and rear strut tower bars. the guy driving it looked like a real hardass. i think i saw this guy crash a red hatch 240 into a curb before? not sure though. just kiddin pal.

Exitspeed
10-10-2008, 03:32 PM
weird, i saw this white 240 coupe that was fully stock except for front and rear strut tower bars. the guy driving it looked like a real hardass. i think i saw this guy crash a red hatch 240 into a curb before? not sure though. just kiddin pal.

Hahhaa. Nice. Your fired. lol

Flicktitty
10-10-2008, 03:33 PM
On Bluemound road. Right below the 2.5l emblem was a "Porsche" style turbo emblem.

Terrible. I heard no evidence of the car being turbo. There was a chick driving it.

Why do people do this? I just don't get it.

Just as bad as these damn stick on fender vents. :goof

sadly anyone can get this badge, there like $4 from Wal-mart. no joke.

Exitspeed
10-10-2008, 03:52 PM
sadly anyone can get this badge, there like $4 from Wal-mart. no joke.

Fuck, that sucks.

I never understood people's thought process with this shit.

Mr. Brett
10-10-2008, 03:59 PM
What is there to understand? Most people are retarded. It's that simple.

Windsors 03 Cobra
10-10-2008, 08:41 PM
LoL I have a Detroit Diesel 60 Series badge on the decklid of my Mark VII and people have asked me "is that really diesel?"

That_Guy
10-10-2008, 09:12 PM
i have a gn front plate on my car.. rofl

Boost21
10-10-2008, 11:09 PM
this is why you see it, right next to the Buick vents on the shelf
http://www.autozone.com/R,1234987/store,2567/shopping/accessoryProductDetail.htm

lasttimearound
10-10-2008, 11:43 PM
there is only one time ive ever like the use of a badge intended for one vehicle used on another. my cousin has a 2004(?) chevy 2500 4x4. he lifted it, its got 37 mt's on it, secondary heater (hes stationed on kodiak island), block heater, extra dynamat and other insulation to keep it warmer in there, gun safes (yes 2) a cap with a top rack and lots of lights (since they have 24hrs of night of up there). he got a kodiak badge from a gmc topkick/kodiak and set it in linex on the rockers. kind of made his own kodiak island edition pickup, its pretty fitting, and the badge he used is the one with the bear paw swipe with gmc only used for a couple years, so most people done recognize it. otherwise, other emblems are gay.

Berettaspeed
10-13-2008, 11:03 PM
i think im going to put a TT AWD type R badge on my car LOL

RanJer
10-13-2008, 11:07 PM

I think that car is for sale, the white one that is. I try not to think about what happened to the exterior of that red one...

Don't know the guy but I hear he throws some good bonfires if you can catch an invite..

BTW - The ranger has a 4x4 badge from an F-150 on it.. does that make it rice? :rice

Exitspeed
10-14-2008, 04:49 PM
I think that car is for sale, the white one that is. I try not to think about what happened to the exterior of that red one...

Don't know the guy but I hear he throws some good bonfires if you can catch an invite..

BTW - The ranger has a 4x4 badge from an F-150 on it.. does that make it rice? :rice

Ha, you caught me off guard on that one.