PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: BlueBullet

SMS 1
12-31-2003, 02:22 AM
I see you are from Cedarburg as well? What do you drive? What part of C-town you from? I have what I belive to be the only dark teal metallic pre-97 GTP (lots of dk teal se's around) in OZ. county and a cpl of 3rd gen Z28's and live by SA. Just thought I'd say hello neighbor . . . :D

Al
12-31-2003, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I can be found here in da 'berg. I live just south of Thorson across the street on Keup road I drive around in the black 88 Mustang GT vert.

Are you ever up at circle B?

SMS 1
12-31-2003, 05:29 PM
Na not really. My wife doesn't jive with the Klotz's too well so we pretty much only go when there is a good band or something.

So if you're a mustang guy you know Adam Smitkamp over at ACS?

Al
12-31-2003, 05:37 PM
I know Adam. In fact, I used to work there when they were still pumping gas (full service!). Adam's girlfriend also works with my dad. Adam knows how I want to get a vette.

I figured you probably went up to the B when I was there once and I could have come across you. Usually I go there with Troy Schalatz (<== good chance you know this guy), but he is spending more time with his gf lately so I havent been there.

SMS 1
12-31-2003, 05:41 PM
Thats wild I worked for Kevin for about 5-6yrs. back in like 94 at the Marathon, Auto Tech, Gordons on 76, and #1 Wheel on 124th.

I don't think I know Troy but I did used to go up there alot. Adam still have his GT? I haven't seen it in a long time, even in summer.

Al
01-01-2004, 03:17 AM
So you probably know the two Ricks and Joel. My dad went there for gas after Herman stopped selling it down the road. So you probably remember a dentist named Steve driving a white GMC conversion van with the license plate JS KKAS (doesn't mean "just kick ass") and usually a car load of kids, me being one of them.

SMS 1
01-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Ya I know "the Ricks" and Joel. Used to hang out with Rick B. a bit at practices for one of his many bands + used to bar hop the east side with the other Rick. Luckily I never pumped much gas at the Marathon and if I did it was too long ago and too many cars to remember your van, but I am sure I have run into you in the past.