PDA

View Full Version : 1987 K10 6" lift

Memphis
10-08-2008, 10:27 PM
1987 Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4. 350 tbi with 700R4 trans. Truck has a 6" superlift spring lift with all the right parts. No spring blocks, has dropped pitman arm and braided brake hoses as well as extended length shocks. 35" BFG mud terrain ta's on american racing aluminum wheels. Exhaust is dual into a single muffler which exits in front of the right rear wheel. Body is very solid, needs some finish work and paint. Interior is decent, has a hole in the dash pad. Nice molded headliner, seat is in great shape, carpet is also good and it has an aftermarket CD player with cheapo speakers. P/W and P/L, a/c (needs charge) tilt, sliding rear window, and gauges. has dual tanks, I was told the right tank leaks and I see that the left tank or line has a small leak. Class three hitch and it has a trailer brake controller but I have not tested it to see if it works. Also includes a dropped reciever with 2" ball. Has lock out hubs, one of them is going bad so they should be replaced and it has a squeaky u-joint. Could use an alignment to straighten out the steering wheel, but the truck goes straight down the road and rides pretty good. $2500
Tool box in the picture is not included.

Memphis
10-09-2008, 08:05 PM
partial trades?

Sprayaway Fox
10-10-2008, 02:23 AM
Free bump, nice body style there getting harder to find in that condition. ..Wouldnt fit in my garage. Dammit