PDA

View Full Version : What cars do you like beating most?

STANMAN
10-08-2008, 03:19 PM
And conversly losing to the most?? For me, it's Vettes and European sports coupes. Nothing like beating one of those high dollar Mercedes Kompressors that cost almost $200K with a junk pony car:rolf Vettes are just fun because most of their owners seem to be pompus ancient aholes who think their Vette is the fastest thing on the road, and the looks on their faces when you beat them is priceless.

So, what does everyone on here like to beat the most????

CPonyGo
10-08-2008, 03:27 PM
you

CannotPost
10-08-2008, 03:31 PM
And conversly losing to the most?? For me, it's Vettes and European sports coupes. Nothing like beating one of those high dollar Mercedes Kompressors that cost almost $200K with a junk pony car:rolf Vettes are just fun because most of their owners seem to be pompus ancient aholes who think their Vette is the fastest thing on the road, and the looks on their faces when you beat them is priceless.

So, what does everyone on here like to beat the most????

Hmmmm, Vettes are always note worthy kills. Really any domestic 2dr car with a V8. :headbang :headbang

lilws6
10-08-2008, 03:34 PM
I'll agree its fun to beat up on cars taht cost 4 to even 10 times what my car has in it. Vettes are funny too cuz they seea punk kid in a lowered T/A and think i don't know how to drive ;) Lets see what are a few more i like SRT 4's that think there shit don't stink is anouther. not saying there all that way i'm just stating the ones i've beat. turbo honda's that people call me out thinking cuz they have a turbo they have a shot. Ohh yea lately i've had alot of mustangs getting whooped up on by the T/A. AHH but i know the best one i've had just recently was a kid driving a scion TC I was on the rocket of course and he tried SOOOOOO hard to catch me i was in first doing 25mph from a light and i still heard him chirp second so i waited and waited and waited ................ and waited and then he got lext to me and i gave him a taste was 600 RAW CC's of powa in his face. lol thats all for me

Mr. Brett
10-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Mustangs.

nismodave
10-08-2008, 04:09 PM
White Mustangs.

Beagle
10-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Every win is fun. But if i had to say whats the most fun it would have to be some expensive car or daddies expensive car his kid is driving.

PureSound15
10-08-2008, 04:11 PM
With my acura - Mustangs and LT1s

CPonyGo
10-08-2008, 04:14 PM
White Mustangs.

bawhahahhaha:thumbsup

Greg@GLD
10-08-2008, 04:18 PM
bawhahahhaha:thumbsup

I think he means both of you Andy...

nismodave
10-08-2008, 04:19 PM
I think he means both of you Andy...

Actually, when I typed it, I forgot about Andy.:goof

I know for damn sure I wont be able to fvck with him in 09.:stare

CPonyGo
10-08-2008, 04:19 PM
I know- Dave had the good fortune of punking me a while back.....lol

Anakonda69
10-08-2008, 04:23 PM
i prefer vehicles with 2 wheels....schwinn, murray and mopeds...lol

Greg@GLD
10-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Oh, and to answer Bob's question...

My favorites are trailered "race cars" that have slicks and open headers. They make all kinds of noise, have the fuel pump showing, the shut-off switch, the big slicks, the gutted interior... You drive to the track on radials, whoop their ass as they give "that look" on the starting line, and drive home in loaded comfort.. :D

HRSEPLA
10-08-2008, 04:32 PM
I always liked beating race cars with my street cars, and 4 digit bikes too:)

shoooo32
10-08-2008, 04:38 PM
I enjoy crushing grey hairs in vettes but my all time fave was an asshat in a SL55 benz. At the next light he wouldn't look over but his friend laughed when I pointed at the driver and made the international gesture for jerkoff. :rolf

HAMRHEAD
10-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Any tool that is riding around with his girl friend and thinks he's fast. I love the look when he knows he just got his ass beat in front of his girl :devil

0TransAm0
10-08-2008, 04:41 PM
nobody around my area will race me... i see lots of nice cars or what i think would be a good run but none of them will push it... i know my car isn't as fast as most of the peoples on this site but come on.. i can't even get ricer boy in a honda to run me....

ohmysti
10-08-2008, 04:43 PM
Vette's and Mustangs....

ohmysti
10-08-2008, 04:43 PM
nobody around my area will race me... i see lots of nice cars or what i think would be a good run but none of them will push it... i know my car isn't as fast as most of the peoples on this site but come on.. i can't even get ricer boy in a honda to run me....

I'll race you....:headbang

CannotPost
10-08-2008, 04:50 PM

Wow a call out with 5 posts! Good stuff!

WhatsADSM
10-08-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm with Greg. Awesome when you drive to the track with your street car and take down a trailor queen then drive back home. Even more enjoyable if you do it on the tires you rolled in on.

On the street, I'm like most others. I "like" beating the cocky SOBs, all equal opportunity ass whoppings in my book from V8s to i4 turbo imports.... and the most "enjoyable" races are the ones that are *really* close.

0TransAm0
10-08-2008, 04:55 PM

im down... if your ever in racine let me know... i know my car isn't that fast but win or lose it will still be fun. :D

STANMAN
10-08-2008, 04:56 PM
White Mustangs.

Raced alot of those have you? :rolf

That_Guy
10-08-2008, 04:58 PM
90-98 automatic/ manual v6 mustangs

any slow turbo cars

ohmysti
10-08-2008, 04:58 PM
im down... if your ever in racine let me know... i know my car isn't that fast but win or lose it will still be fun. :D

Yeah, I wasn't calling out to be a ****... But yeah, I'd run ya. I will be kind of in the area on Sunday for Import Wars at GLD.

nismodave
10-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Raced alot of those have you? :rolf

A couple.:devil

STANMAN
10-08-2008, 04:59 PM
What's kinda cool about the AMG (Mercedes) crowd is that even though they are old (most anyway, I mean they are high dollar machines), they always seem willing to go if prodded enough. I don't know if it's just that they want to beat up on a Mustang or what, but every one I have ever been next to has always obliged (and lost:rolf), so I guess they have to get a :thumbsup in my book for that!

lilws6
10-08-2008, 05:07 PM
i remember one day i was on my way home and i didn't even really get on it but i noticed this white 4 door mercedes next to me as i continued to push the pedal farther so did he. so i gave him the old WOT in 3rd as he dissapeared. at the next light he rolled down his window hung up his phone and asked what was done i told him the bolt ons and he said can we try anouther run starting at 100 mph i laughed as he said his car pulls better at that speed :rolf

Greg@GLD
10-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Vette's and Mustangs....

Boy-Racers in STI's and WRX's :rolf

ThatWhiteCivic
10-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Any turbo cars, mostly Evo's, Sti's

Nick
10-08-2008, 05:26 PM
I raced some guy in a new Bimmer 5 series with my legacy. I beat him multiple times from a stop. He was determined to beat me too.

My uncle wanted to race me in his E500 mercedes. I beat him.

I couldn't take an AMG though. No way.

CannotPost
10-08-2008, 05:34 PM
What's kinda cool about the AMG (Mercedes) crowd is that even though they are old (most anyway, I mean they are high dollar machines),

These AMGs?? SLK55's? That is like clubbing a baby seal!

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/11760-2006-Mercedes-Benz-SLK55-AMG.jpg

this is the M/B to go for:
http://www.dragtimes.com/images/9842-2007-Mercedes-Benz-E63-AMG.jpg

Sprayaway Fox
10-08-2008, 05:49 PM
I like beating LS1s, they are great cars, I would want one also but a lot of people are scared to run them. Vets are also on the top, the guys always seem so snooty. I know Im gonna get flack for it, but My Favorite is MOD Motor mustangs. Stanman you seen me at hwy 100 with my white fox, (your car got hit by the sprinkler that night) Always love a nice 2nd or third gear roll race againts them:devil

STANMAN
10-08-2008, 06:05 PM
I like beating LS1s, they are great cars, I would want one also but a lot of people are scared to run them. Vets are also on the top, the guys always seem so snooty. I know Im gonna get flack for it, but My Favorite is MOD Motor mustangs. Stanman you seen me at hwy 100 with my white fox, (your car got hit by the sprinkler that night) Always love a nice 2nd or third gear roll race againts them:devil

Mod motor mustangs are so easy though, we don't need Stang on Stang hate crime:rolf

theavenger333
10-08-2008, 06:13 PM
when i had the grand prix it was AWESOME running mustangs. but any car really that thought they had something. mine only ran a high 13, but it was more then quick enough to beat cars on the street. some guy had a bolt on 5.0 Fox body and talked SO much crap at work, i ran him on the onramp to 794, i had him everytime before the lanes started converging

Trutildeathxxx
10-08-2008, 06:15 PM
my favorite is the few times that im allowed to race cars on my sled at the track, and there are always the kids in the civics or other imports laughing there ass off at the line and i am on the return road before they even hit the traps.

formul8
10-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Faster cars with bad drivers.

Windsors 03 Cobra
10-08-2008, 06:37 PM
I don't race anyone.

BigSnailBuick
10-08-2008, 06:41 PM
M3's ....no offense to the few cool guys but almost every guy I have met in a BMW m3 has been a complete needs and ass woopin loser:chair:

lilws6
10-08-2008, 06:42 PM
this is the M/B to go for:
http://www.dragtimes.com/images/9842-2007-Mercedes-Benz-E63-AMG.jpg

I raced one of these the day i fixed my MAF sensor problem just pulled out of work on to a un named hwy with a saturn dealership witch i was leaving and he blew by me so i caught up at the lights and we went. Back when i just got the car i didn't care about tickets so we flew by the budget at about a buck twenty :durr i don't race on hwy any more but i did barely pull out a win those big mofo's are fast

Windsors 03 Cobra
10-08-2008, 06:45 PM
I mostly just like beating the shit out of any of my autos. :thumbsup

BeesTwinEG
10-08-2008, 07:00 PM
good thread.
I agree with stanman, I love beating Fearris and lamborghini ... epscially when they have their girlfriend in the car haha :eek:. Looks on their face is Priceless!. I love beating bikes most of the time too:headbang What I love the most is, when I just pass by them like their standing still :)

boostin350z
10-08-2008, 07:12 PM
evos and sti's are always fun. so are m3's

boostin350z
10-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Yeah, I wasn't calling out to be a ****... But yeah, I'd run ya. I will be kind of in the area on Sunday for Import Wars at GLD.

can i get more pics of your car? i beleive you came into my work a while back and we chatted for a minute. you were just coming back from a show, and were rocking a sexy perrinn fmic?

mynameismike65
10-08-2008, 07:15 PM
1987 Silver Toyota Supras........:D

johnny--2k
10-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Mustangs and F-bodies (stock or lightly modded), and the occasional dumb-ass domestic-ricer with a SS cobalt or Redline Ion who's blond GF winks at you after you blow the doors off her scrawny-pimp-leaning-backwards/sidways-hat-wearing-wanna-be-gangsta'-eminem-lookalike-tool of a boyfriend.

Oh yeah, and the yuppie in the Cayenne Turbo, ML55/63, and other high $$$ europeans...

As for losing, any car thats cleanly done, and done right deserves credit....unless the driver is an absolute douche. Then they get the "OK, whatever" look....

ohmysti
10-08-2008, 07:28 PM
can i get more pics of your car? i beleive you came into my work a while back and we chatted for a minute. you were just coming back from a show, and were rocking a sexy perrinn fmic?

Where do you work?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n67/ivoodoou/My%202005%20Subaru%20STi/y.jpg

boostin350z
10-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Where do you work?

brisco county wood grill in the falls. this was...hell summer of 07?

Waver
10-08-2008, 07:39 PM

wanna go...I am down to play

as far as cars I like to beat.....well any fool with one of those picnic tables on their trunks, other v8 cars, older supras, 80's vettes.....

cars that I dont mind losing to.....anything that is done right, no matter if it the sleeper honda, or a nicely modded bird.....I give credit where credit is due

Reverend Cooper
10-08-2008, 07:53 PM
the bimmers with the 10 cylinders,and anyone that thinks its just a show car

ohmysti
10-08-2008, 07:55 PM
brisco county wood grill in the falls. this was...hell summer of 07?

Ah yes. That was a great place to stop after Import Wars - my uncle Steve used to own Brisco at one time.

zerepdivad
10-08-2008, 08:59 PM
I like racing turbo dsms with 16g's, 14b's etc. just because they're always really suprised my cracked out looking nissan beat them. Same thing with a few hondas and such. Haven't really gotten to run anything where it was kinda close except for an mk3 supra but i got him by a car or 2.

I want to run some mustangs/camaros regardless if i know i'll get my ass handed to me. I just like doing it for fun. Also got an srt4 supposedly running 20psi with my stock motor running 9 psi, he didn't even meet up afterwards to shake hands or anything either. I always shake hands with people afterwards or give a thumbs up at least just as a sign of respect.

my shits nothing special but it's a fun car and my first little "project". Definitely nothing in comparison to some of the cars on here though!

Voodoo Chick
10-08-2008, 11:41 PM
It differs for me depending on which one of my cars I'm driving. With the Camaro, I love to beat any of the people that pull up next to her thinking she has the stock, "smog-era" sloooooooow engine. She doesn't. The Olds is more fun to beat other cars with, because NO ONE expects a car that size to move like she does. Doesn't launch fast, but picks up speed in a hurry, and then wastes 'em. Mostly, though, I have found it's either really young douchebag kids that want to race, or mid-life crisis old men in vettes. The Z28 beats both. When another muscle car pulls up, though, it's almost always the mutual thumbs-up, and smiling/admiring each others cars. I like that much better, as I am not by nature terribly competitive.

Syclone0044
10-08-2008, 11:44 PM
My favorite is when I pull up next to some random guy in a sports car and he gives me a look like I've got nothing for him and it ain't even a contest.....

HITMAN
10-08-2008, 11:44 PM
BMW M-anythings are my favorite cars to pick on. The owners of these things are such pretentious douche nozzles. :punch:

But my favorite thing to beat is a bike. The more cc's, the better the adrenaline rush. Nothing to lose, either. Nobody, especially the bike owner, expects a car to win. :thumbsup

lordairgtar
10-08-2008, 11:51 PM
I don't have a problem with the Vette guys, they seem decent to me. Of course I've never had one want to race me. Then again, my car isn't exactly high performance, it does what it does very well, but racing ain't one of them. Now when i had my 73 Eldo ragtop, I've embarrassed a few expensive sporty cars with it. Very quick off the line, sucky mid range, but could slowly climb into triple digits. Not too bad for a 3 ton automobile with a 500 cid motor.

1siksrt
10-09-2008, 12:05 AM
I enjoy beating BLown mustangs w/ candy cane paint jobs, or Crazy fast TA's off spray:rolf

On a serious note any car that is fast:thumbsup: built EVO's, blown mustangs, camaro's, BIKES, etc.

Al
10-09-2008, 12:06 AM
I like beating anything with more power...I simply need snow for it to happen.

boostin350z
10-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Ah yes. That was a great place to stop after Import Wars - my uncle Steve used to own Brisco at one time.

not the brisco in the falls. that is my dads place. steve used to own part of the brisco on layton (the old sizzlers building) and had a partnership with my uncle, named nick. ask your uncle steve about the tsioutsiopoulos family!nyways, if im not mistaken steve had some pretty nice cars? and your sti is very very nice looking

Sprayaway Fox
10-09-2008, 01:38 AM
wanna go...I am down to play

as far as cars I like to beat.....well any fool with one of those picnic tables on their trunks, other v8 cars, older supras, 80's vettes.....

cars that I dont mind losing to.....anything that is done right, no matter if it the sleeper honda, or a nicely modded bird.....I give credit where credit is due

I Just spent 8 hrs putting building dollies, washing, waxing, covering and putting my dads 29 streetrod my 89 and 90 sidewayz in my garage to store today. moved the monte over cause not done yet. I guess the SALLY thing I got to say is "next year"....Sorry,

I was down on HWY 100 with my buds 302 Novi and its red but paint faded and looks pink (he laughs also)witha set of dumps and the cobra R treatment. There was a modded GN that got a taste of it. Funny when you see a car like that go neck and neck. Guy was like wadafa?! Gotta love the sleeper aspect.

CobraSnake
10-09-2008, 09:34 AM
I raced one of these the day i fixed my MAF sensor problem just pulled out of work on to a un named hwy with a saturn dealership witch i was leaving and he blew by me so i caught up at the lights and we went. Back when i just got the car i didn't care about tickets so we flew by the budget at about a buck twenty :durr i don't race on hwy any more but i did barely pull out a win those big mofo's are fast

I think your mistaken on the car you raced. The E63 AMG is a 600hp 700lbs or torque monster.

Stangman98
10-09-2008, 09:45 AM
The ones that I like beating on are the ones that pull up next to me and won't leave the issue alone when I am just trying to drive around or going someplace in particular. They just keep trying to get me to go. Finally I will have enough, put it in second at 5K and scare the shit out of them with my loud ass shitbox :)

CannotPost
10-09-2008, 10:14 AM
I think your mistaken on the car you raced. The E63 AMG is a 600hp 700lbs or torque monster.

IIRC 507hp 465tq 6.3L V-8 for the E63 But still very fast.

Now the S65 is another story:
http://www.emercedesbenz.com/Images/Dec05/28S65AMGPhotos/MercedesBenzS65AMG.jpg

Twin turbo V-12 604hp 738tq :wooo:stare

CobraSnake
10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
IIRC 507hp 465tq 6.3L V-8 for the E63 But still very fast.

I must've been thinking of a different one. I know there is one in that range. That would still blow a LS1 away, right?

Mark

NINJA EDIT: Yep the 65 is what I was thinking of.

CannotPost
10-09-2008, 10:22 AM
That would still blow a LS1 away, right?

Dunno, but I am sure it would not go down easy!

boostin350z
10-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Dunno, but I am sure it would not go down easy!

a little sluggish off the line, but these cars are beasts on the highway

Prince Valiant
10-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Always enjoyed mustangs and camaro's.

CannotPost
10-09-2008, 10:57 AM
a little sluggish off the line, but these cars are beasts on the highway

700+tq will do that! :headbang :headbang

Boostaddct
10-09-2008, 11:20 AM

The E63 is all-motor with over 500hp and the E55 was supercharged with 469hp. The E55 with minor mods is a beast and will run low 12s-high 11s. Those and the CLS AMG cars are sweet sedans to say the least!

BAD LS1
10-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Typically i like playing around and or beating up on the same type of vehicles i own. I will seek out those types to mess around with on the street if i see one.

dfr225
10-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Vette's. Anything GM

Waver
10-09-2008, 11:40 AM
I Just spent 8 hrs putting building dollies, washing, waxing, covering and putting my dads 29 streetrod my 89 and 90 sidewayz in my garage to store today. moved the monte over cause not done yet. I guess the SALLY thing I got to say is "next year"....Sorry,

I was down on HWY 100 with my buds 302 Novi and its red but paint faded and looks pink (he laughs also)witha set of dumps and the cobra R treatment. There was a modded GN that got a taste of it. Funny when you see a car like that go neck and neck. Guy was like wadafa?! Gotta love the sleeper aspect.

I think next season it will be a lot closer race......especially now that I have a better idea of what has been done to your white stang:devil

Sprayaway Fox
10-09-2008, 11:58 AM
I think next season it will be a lot closer race......especially now that I have a better idea of what has been done to your white stang:devil

Cool with me:thumbsup COME GET SUM IN 09! :rolf:rolf Hope to meet up with ya and BS around.:thumbsup

HP ADDICT
10-09-2008, 12:16 PM
I like to race the new bmw M cars with my lowly 135i. Kind of funny when my tune only car walks away from them.

Anakonda69
10-09-2008, 12:26 PM
from what i've seen of the new m cars not real impressed....brothers d-max kept up with one on hwy.....brand new m3...guy still had his temps on.....he beat us but didn't walk away from us or anything....would have thought more of it...

CannotPost
10-09-2008, 12:36 PM
brothers d-max kept up with one on hwy.....brand new m3...guy still had his temps on.....he beat us but didn't walk

I am sure at higher speeds the M3 would have done better.

Cryptic
10-09-2008, 12:49 PM
city dump trucks... my truck is slooooooooow

mynameismike65
10-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Vette's. Anything GM

Your car:drool: what kind of exhaust setup do you have on there?

Anakonda69
10-09-2008, 02:06 PM
I am sure at higher speeds the M3 would have done better.

only would matter if thats how we raced....we raced from a dig and even in 2wd with the truck walking and ungodly wheel spin my brother stayed with him well. he had plenty of wheel spin too just thought the car would have done better 0-70ish.

CannotPost
10-09-2008, 02:18 PM
only would matter if thats how we raced....we raced from a dig and even in 2wd with the truck walking and ungodly wheel spin my brother stayed with him well. he had plenty of wheel spin too just thought the car would have done better 0-70ish.

Wow, fast truck! :wooo!

HP ADDICT
10-09-2008, 02:51 PM
new m3 0-60 in about 4.5 1/4 in low 13s@110ish

Adam Brooks
10-09-2008, 05:32 PM
What's kinda cool about the AMG (Mercedes) crowd is that even though they are old (most anyway, I mean they are high dollar machines), they always seem willing to go if prodded enough. I don't know if it's just that they want to beat up on a Mustang or what, but every one I have ever been next to has always obliged (and lost:rolf), so I guess they have to get a :thumbsup in my book for that!

Most of them, and the M crowd too, totally realize that there is tons of stuff that will beat us. None of our cars were really built or geared for 1/4mile stuff but its always fun to give it a go for the hell of it. All of our cars are all top end, 100 and up is where we're most effective :thumbsup

OxmanWI
10-09-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm near Shorewood, Whitefish Bay, Bay Shore, and Fox Point and I seem to run into a lot of European cars now and then. Once and a while I'll see a import or two. Raced a one of those new Pontiac Solstice, that guy was too confident, but great looking car I must say. Honestly I can't keep up with some of the high dollar domestic V8's around or SC'd Mustangs, but 09 is the year of the (my) Thunderbird. I'll be putting SC'd 3V Mustangs and Vettes to shame. :devil