PDA

View Full Version : Cudahy.................

awsomeears
10-07-2008, 11:33 PM
So I just got back from a Local Bar, its a local dive just like any cudahy bar but tonight they had a model in there. I was told about this in the first 45 min's I was there. I honestly thought " I'm in Cudahy so yea big Deal "

The girl that was walking around is a lingerie model of some sort ( She was beautiful !!! ) , she was doing some sort of raffle. Granted her Bra size was something DD...................... So I gave her $5 for 16 tickets ........ what the hell right ? So I won, the 1st prize was a Free Drink 2. Was some low budget skin flick and 3. Was her Garder.

I was the last one to call and I was left with Her garder, I used my pearly whites :D to take it off until it was hooked on her heels :rolf then I used my paws.

Not a spectacular story, then again this happened in Cudahy. I must repeat this happened in CUDAHY :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

I feel really lucky because of my Boob fest Friday night, is GOD looking down on me or is Karma finally giving back to me ?

:rolf

RanJer
10-07-2008, 11:35 PM
Brad you suck.

You need my #. We hung out back in the way back... (05)...

LOL

Smokey1226
10-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Brad you suck.

You need my #

If you didnt catch on from the story, he is into ladies only..... ;)

awsomeears
10-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Hahahaha

I'm telling you what lately I'm at the right place at the right time.

First off she had a Hot Pink outfit on, then she changed into a more revealing purple outfit.

You can bet your ass I'm going back there this Tuesday !!!!!!!

Smokey1226
10-07-2008, 11:53 PM
2 months ladies, and its on!!! the big 2-1!!!

RanJer
10-07-2008, 11:56 PM
If you didnt catch on from the story, he is into ladies only..... ;)

Hey I've met him, his bro, and a his friends a time or twelve.. You coulda fooled me.. LOL

2 months ladies, and its on!!! the big 2-1!!!

Whoa... wait a minute... No way Brad is that young... Thought he was atleast my age...

But then I don't know how old you are Chad...or if I've met you...

Smokey1226
10-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Hey I've met him, his bro, and a his friends a time or twelve.. You coulda fooled me.. LOL

Whoa... wait a minute... No way Brad is that young... Thought he was atleast my age...

But then I don't know how old you are Chad...or if I've met you...

No im the one that is going to be 21.....Well stop on down at the station and ill buy you lunch! :headbang

RanJer
10-08-2008, 12:03 AM
No im the one that is going to be 21.....Well stop on down at the station and ill buy you lunch! :headbang

Where you thinkin for your 21st? Kellys since it's close to you? I grew up in Mukwonago so I know the Muskego/Wind Lake area well.

If there's a free lunch in it, I may just have to swing down there.. Unless you mean you're buying me gas station sandwiches...

Smokey1226
10-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Where you thinkin for your 21st? Kellys since it's close to you? I grew up in Mukwonago so I know the Muskego/Wind Lake area well.

If there's a free lunch in it, I may just have to swing down there.. Unless you mean you're buying me gas station sandwiches...

lol @ gas Station sandwiches.....these arent your everyday sandwiches/subs/deli/Pies/Cakes/Homemade hard rolls/Grebies Bakery/ect ect

You ask the guys that have been in, we dont mess around :thumbsup

RanJer
10-08-2008, 12:18 AM
lol @ gas Station sandwiches.....these arent your everyday sandwiches/subs/deli/Pies/Cakes/Homemade hard rolls/Grebies Bakery/ect ect

You ask the guys that have been in, we dont mess around :thumbsup

I'd feel bad about ruining Brads thread.. but it's Brad..

I'll have to get down there sometime. Still have friends in Muskego/Big Bend/Vernon area so shouldn't be too hard..

Plus DeMarinis is close to there and we ALWAYS get pizza from there on beer/bonfire nights..

Smokey1226
10-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Brad will get over it! lol

Sounds like a plan! Im not sure yet what we should do for the 21st....im thinking some crazyyyyyy!!! Lots of beautiful ladies, single of course, Bubbles, and music! Any objections to that?

RanJer
10-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Brad will get over it! lol

Sounds like a plan! Im not sure yet what we should do for the 21st....im thinking some crazyyyyyy!!! Lots of beautiful ladies, single of course, Bubbles, and music! Any objections to that?

No objections sir, no objections at all...

Turning 21 in 2 months.. I'll be 25 in 3 months.. and I feel old.. I'd hate to be Coop or Dave.... 30s....sigh :goof

BTW -- Brad, you still talk to Jay? or Richie? it's been a long time..

Beagle
10-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Well the only bar in Cudahy that I could think of that would do something along these lines would be The City Inn. Other than that that leaves about a 100 shitty bars on Packard ave. :rolf

udlose98
10-08-2008, 03:03 AM
Well the only bar in Cudahy that I could think of that would do something along these lines would be The City Inn. Other than that that leaves about a 100 shitty bars on Packard ave. :rolf

You mean City Lounge?

If not, definitely another great bar (for the non smoking crowd.)

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
10-08-2008, 06:43 AM
so i just got back from a local bar, its a local dive just like any cudahy bar but tonight they had a model in there. I was told about this in the first 45 min's i was there. I honestly thought " i'm in cudahy so yea big deal "

the girl that was walking around is a lingerie model of some sort ( she was beautiful !!! ) , she was doing some sort of raffle. Granted her bra size was something dd...................... So i gave her $5 for 16 tickets ........ What the hell right ? So i won, the 1st prize was a free drink 2. Was some low budget skin flick and 3. Was her garder.

I was the last one to call and i was left with her garder, i used my pearly whites :d to take it off until it was hooked on her heels :rolf then i used my paws.

Not a spectacular story, then again this happened in cudahy. I must repeat this happened in cudahy :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

i feel really lucky because of my boob fest friday night, is god looking down on me or is karma finally giving back to me ?

:rolf

pics fool

wikked
10-08-2008, 11:34 AM
lingerie model in crudahy? you better get checked out for face aids. :stare

DirtyMax
10-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Airport Lounge is in Milwaukee, not Cudahy. Although I bet that's where most of their W2's are mailed to... :goof

Nix
10-08-2008, 12:09 PM
WTF? This is the second time you have come up with some sort of fairy tale.

How are we suppose to know this is for true if you never have any ******' pics? This should be your last warning...

Pics or gdiaf! :rolf :goof :rolf

Anakonda69
10-08-2008, 12:27 PM
my parents used to have the lingirie girls come to the bar when they owned their bar in muskego...me and kevin made it every monday night.....lol

Red97GTP
10-08-2008, 02:03 PM
They used to do that at my local watering hole, the Fin and Feather, but stopped doing that about a year and a half ago. On Thursday nights, they do the same thing at Scuttlebutts on 27th and Edgerton.

CobraSnake
10-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Airport Lounge is in Milwaukee, not Cudahy. Although I bet that's where most of their W2's are mailed to... :goof

City Lounge is what they are talking about its a new bar on Layton in Cudahy.

Brad what bar is this????

CobraSnake
10-08-2008, 02:18 PM
No objections sir, no objections at all...

Turning 21 in 2 months.. I'll be 25 in 3 months.. and I feel old.. I'd hate to be Coop or Dave.... 30s....sigh :goof

BTW -- Brad, you still talk to Jay? or Richie? it's been a long time..

you know diminski??

Beagle
10-08-2008, 03:08 PM
You mean City Lounge?

If not, definitely another great bar (for the non smoking crowd.)

Yea thats what I meant. The City Lounge :thumbsup

RanJer
10-08-2008, 05:33 PM
you know diminski??

Yessir. Used to ride with him all the time. Was at his place quite a bit in 04/05..

Crawlin
10-08-2008, 05:45 PM
http://b.mektroid.net/tits_or_gtfo_2.jpg

CobraSnake
10-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Yessir. Used to ride with him all the time. Was at his place quite a bit in 04/05..

I might have met you before then. Thats right around when I met brad and Jason. I used to ride a 01 CBR F4I Red and Black. I just saw Jason at my buddy kevins house two weekends ago. Hes living in Brian Skinners condo right now downtown.

Mark

RanJer
10-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I might have met you before then. Thats right around when I met brad and Jason. I used to ride a 01 CBR F4I Red and Black. I just saw Jason at my buddy kevins house two weekends ago. Hes living in Brian Skinners condo right now downtown.

Mark

I had a blue 00 R6 with a crappy undertail.. That little blue pocketbike he had came from me as well. I met Brad first when I had my F2 and he had his patriot F2, met Jay shortly after and he helped me out quite a bit.

Plus he let me ride his 1K when we went up to Fond Du Lac once :headbang

I haven't talked to him in quite a while.. Here and there on AIM but that's about it..

CobraSnake
10-08-2008, 05:56 PM
I had a blue 00 R6 with a crappy undertail.. That little blue pocketbike he had came from me as well. I met Brad first when I had my F2 and he had his patriot F2, met Jay shortly after and he helped me out quite a bit.

Plus he let me ride his 1K when we went up to Fond Du Lac once :headbang

I haven't talked to him in quite a while.. Here and there on AIM but that's about it..

do you know toby too??

RanJer
10-08-2008, 06:01 PM
do you know toby too??

Met him at Jay's I believe... I'd probably recognize him if I saw him. I met a lot of people over at his place (His Ma's). Was hanging out with Richie for a while but I moved. Then I sold the bike, and long story short.. I haven't seen any of those guys in years.. lol

CobraSnake
10-08-2008, 06:04 PM
Met him at Jay's I believe... I'd probably recognize him if I saw him. I met a lot of people over at his place (His Ma's). Was hanging out with Richie for a while but I moved. Then I sold the bike, and long story short.. I haven't seen any of those guys in years.. lol

yeah toby had the 1000CC yamaha I think. He fured it all up last time I seen it.

Mark