PDA

View Full Version : auto place in Grafton industrial park

Silver86
10-07-2008, 05:01 PM
i drove past it this afternoon... i forget what the place was called, but it was right down the street from Kapco. it was in the "Grafton Business park". does this sound familiar to anyone?

GRAMPS SS
10-07-2008, 06:04 PM
YEA..I CALL ON THEM...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cars......

Windsors 03 Cobra
10-07-2008, 06:10 PM
RAM Tool ? lOl

Silver86
10-07-2008, 06:22 PM
RAM Tool ? lOl

no... it started with an A

GRAMPS SS
10-07-2008, 07:21 PM
RAM TOOL thats funny chit there.....the place your thinking of has changed there name...i believe on the checks it says metal works now....or was that before...you should drive into the back lot on a nice day when some of the cars are outside...you will get a woody...i always park in the back when i go there....

RAM TOOL......:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf :goof

HRSEPLA
10-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Aloha?

Reverend Cooper
10-07-2008, 07:23 PM
I cant rememeber what andy's new companies name is aloha is out of business. and Andy has restarted it under new name and management

GRAMPS SS
10-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Aloha?

that's even funnier......:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

you have to check this place out for yourself.....nice straight road leading to the place...to bad the cop shop is so close....alot of nice long staight roads over that way.....

87M-GTE
10-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Its not Aloha, that is in Saukville/Port Washington.

I've seen this place you speak of, cant think of what its called... Its right off that side street kinda by target, I believe its a body shop.

GRAMPS SS
10-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Its not Aloha, that is in Saukville/Port Washington.

I've seen this place you speak of, cant think of what its called... Its right off that side street kinda by target, I believe its a body shop.

they build high dollar cars there,,,,skeeter has done work for them as well....

87M-GTE
10-07-2008, 07:46 PM
^^^ Ive seen alot of mopars there. Chargers, Challengers, Super Bees, etc...

GRAMPS SS
10-07-2008, 07:54 PM
YEP...they do have mopars...from what i hear the owner loves mopars....they had a charger there that did a photo spread ...i heard rumbles it went for over 200k.....when it was finished....i'll be by there thursday....will see the name then....

mynameismike65
10-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah Its by GHS......I think whoever runs that is also using the old Milwaukee sign building near where Manchester Mall used to be.

moels
10-07-2008, 07:56 PM
It's gotta be Andrew's place. His dad used to have Aloha and when they closed up, Andrew opened a place. I thought he was going to be up by McDonald's in the old Milwaukee Sign building, but maybe he moved or something. I could be totally wrong and this could be a different company too.

mynameismike65
10-07-2008, 07:59 PM
^^^there is something in the Milwaukee sign building......just not sure if the two are related

GRAMPS SS
10-07-2008, 08:03 PM
i was buy the old milwaukee sign building today after i was at graftons fire dept on my way to saukville...didn't see any life at the place....but plenty of like at the shop by the high school....

u_say_go
10-07-2008, 08:29 PM
this is a pretty random a$$ thread. what about the place? what did you want to know?

Silver86
10-07-2008, 08:39 PM
this is a pretty random a$$ thread. what about the place? what did you want to know?

drive past the place while my wife was showing me where her new job was... was just curious on just what the place did...

xxtremeteam
10-07-2008, 08:50 PM
thats not andrews new place he is in milwaukee sign building(from what i was told), that other place by ghs has been there for a couple years now

think this is the one you saw
Perfection Auto Sport LLC - www.perfectionautosport.com
900 Cheyenne Ave, Grafton - (262) 377-7201
Directions and more

GRAMPS SS
10-07-2008, 08:56 PM
perfection auto sport is one name...but on one door it says metal works...

xxtremeteam
10-07-2008, 08:58 PM
perfection auto sport is one name...but on one door it says metal works...

the other place i think is where pw cc runner dad works maybe he will step in here

pw_cc_runner
10-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Its changed names a billion times with different partners. It started as Motorcar Metalworks, then it was Imagine Motorsports, and now its Slavaggio Design/Perfection whatever. Its owned by Dave Slavaggio. Most of their work is for a Arab oil prince. They do a lot of Mopars which as already been stated. Almost everything gets shipped to the middle east.

The place in the Milwaukee Sign building is the re-established "Aloha". Rumor has it the owner got his mistress pregnant and closed up the shop before his wife took everything and now he is reforming. Bit of a mid-life crisis and they are two completely separate deals.

Silver86
10-07-2008, 09:53 PM
its changed names a billion times with different partners. It started as motorcar metalworks, then it was imagine motorsports, and now its slavaggio design/perfection whatever. Its owned by dave slavaggio. Most of their work is for a arab oil prince. They do a lot of mopars which as already been stated. Almost everything gets shipped to the middle east.

The place in the milwaukee sign building is the re-established "aloha". Rumor has it the owner got his mistress pregnant and closed up the shop before his wife took everything and now he is reforming. Bit of a mid-life crisis and they are two completely separate deals.

thats the place!

pw_cc_runner
10-07-2008, 10:21 PM
thats the place!

Anything specific you'd like to know? I know they are currently working on a 1972 Firebird which is being grafted onto a 2007 Z06 chassis. In the past they also cut down and "miniaturized" a 1969 Charger.

Silver86
10-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Anything specific you'd like to know? I know they are currently working on a 1972 Firebird which is being grafted onto a 2007 Z06 chassis. In the past they also cut down and "miniaturized" a 1969 Charger.

i was just wondering what they did... ive never heard of them b4 now...

Greg@GLD
10-08-2008, 08:02 AM
Andrew's shop is called "Apex Autosports"
He is independent from what used to be Aloha. Andrew's a great friend of mine and he does outstanding work. I do not wish to anger the BCM management with "unauthorized advertising" but since someone else made this post as an inquiry-

Apex Autosports
2076 1st Avenue
Grafton, WI 53024
262-375-2402
http://www.apexautosports.com

He has nothing to do with whatever happened with "Aloha"

xxtremeteam
10-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Greg any idea if he will continue a show like aloha did?? saw there ford trucks the other day just could not remember the name other than it started with A

GRAMPS SS
10-08-2008, 09:41 PM
It's gotta be Andrew's place. His dad used to have Aloha and when they closed up, Andrew opened a place. I thought he was going to be up by McDonald's in the old Milwaukee Sign building, but maybe he moved or something. I could be totally wrong and this could be a different company too.

why did they close Aloha to begin with, that now the kid is on his own...:confused

thought they were the hot builders..and then to just pooof

moels
10-08-2008, 09:49 PM
I don't care to speculate on that at all. I just wish Andrew good luck in his new venture.

GRAMPS SS
10-08-2008, 10:16 PM
hey...i just asked a question....no need to speculate....maybe like other companies...times were tough....no biggy

trkflw50
10-13-2008, 01:39 PM
No need to speculate. The rumors are true. Aloha was my familys business. We all worked there, my wife Megan, me, my dad and my mom. He had a midlife crisis, spent all his money on "Napali spa" in cedarburg. (The whore previously mentioned owned it. 30yr old married woman). my dad started to cheat on my mom, stopped coming to work, STOPPED trying to sell jobs for Aloha, started stealing parts (about 50k worth, until I locked him out), impregnated the whore, she ran away to Chicago with her husband and his baby once she realized my dad wasn't as well off as she thought. Now she's trying to sell of her spa stuff too. We tried to keep Aloha going for the 20 guys sake but my dad had already ruined our good name. So I went out on my own with a few guys from Aloha. We bought alot of the equip -- including the DYNO.
so in a nutshell there ya go! We're moving on!
So if anyone needs anything done, let me know!!
I posted our tire, Mount/Balance sale earlier.

trkflw50
10-13-2008, 01:47 PM
No need to speculate.
This is Andrew, Aloha was my familys business. We all worked there, my wife Megan, me, my dad and my mom.

The rumors are true.
My dad had a midlife crisis, met a married 30 yr old massage therapist, started to cheat on my mom, spent all the money on the whore's spa (Napali Spa in Cedarburg) stopped coming to work, started stealing parts (about 50k worth until I locked him out), stopped selling jobs, impregnated the whore, the whore ran away to Chicago with her husband when she found out my dad didn't have the money she thought he did. We tried to keep Aloha running but my dad had pretty much ruined our good name.
So here we are, I went out on my own with my wife and a few guys from Aloha. We bought a lot of the equip, including the DYNO!! Stuffs still for sale at Aloha.
I posted on here earlier with our fall tire, mount/balance sale so if anyone needs anything let me know. I think Greg posted our info or you can see it on the flyer.
Now u know the simple version.

trkflw50
10-13-2008, 01:48 PM
Sorry bout the double entry, I was posting on another site as well. Ugh!!

CPonyGo
10-13-2008, 01:48 PM
You need really to run all the ad stuff by Andy and such but in any event- good luck

pw_cc_runner
10-14-2008, 12:06 AM
I apologize for bringing up a difficult situation, I should have used more tact in my response. Best of luck with the new shop, I think your past success speaks for itself and I cannot wait to see what the shop produces in the future.

xxtremeteam
10-14-2008, 02:26 AM
Andrew,
the aloha show was always a nice turn out do you plan to do this at your new shop

TransAm12sec
10-14-2008, 09:21 AM
Its changed names a billion times with different partners. It started as Motorcar Metalworks, then it was Imagine Motorsports, and now its Slavaggio Design/Perfection whatever. Its owned by Dave Slavaggio.

Dave is a nice guy. He does some impressive work. He installed floor pans for me awhile ago for a reasonable price. I think my father designed the office space, or something to that extent. I remember walking inside with a set of plans for a building.

I know Skeeter used to work there, and still may.

Waver
10-14-2008, 09:38 AM
maybe we can have two bcm carshows, one with andrews shop and one with project two.....kind of like an opening and a closing of summer thing

trkflw50
10-14-2008, 02:55 PM
You need really to run all the ad stuff by Andy and such but in any event- good luck

Sorry bout the ad, and it looks like its gone. I just thought all the car guys would like to know we're installing tires and mounting for really cheap but if you don't wanna know, i won't tell.

As for the car show, I don't know. Every year at Aloha we'd then get all the crap about people being unhappy with the judging. Probably once we get the dyno up and running we'll start thinking about it... (Oops, am I not allowed to say I have a dyno?).

CPonyGo
10-14-2008, 03:21 PM
what a ****** smartass

xxtremeteam
10-14-2008, 04:08 PM
As for the car show, I don't know. Every year at Aloha we'd then get all the crap about people being unhappy with the judging. Probably once we get the dyno up and running we'll start thinking about it... (Oops, am I not allowed to say I have a dyno?).

do like they did at the bcm show no judgeing no trophys great turn out for bcm show ran that way

CobraSnake
10-14-2008, 04:47 PM
what a ****** smartass

wow. Sounds like someone is sucking up to be a mod. If the mods didn't like it they could just delete it.

Mark

Windsors 03 Cobra
10-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Ah good to know of a qualified shoppe.

CPonyGo
10-14-2008, 05:17 PM
wow. Sounds like someone is sucking up to be a mod. If the mods didn't like it they could just delete it.

Mark

My friendly remark was based on the previous removal of his other ad thread dumbass...I don't have to suck up to be anything- I know what a cam is:flipoff2:

CobraSnake
10-14-2008, 05:30 PM
My friendly remark was based on the previous removal of his other ad thread dumbass...I don't have to suck up to be anything- I know what a cam is:flipoff2:

settle down there tough nuts!!!!

If you would've made it more clear I wouldn't have been such a ****.

Mark

CPonyGo
10-14-2008, 05:35 PM
read first-pay attention -then post -sheesh...

GRAMPS SS
10-14-2008, 08:14 PM
play nice....:goof

Irish
10-14-2008, 08:24 PM
:popcorn nom nom nom

trkflw50
10-14-2008, 08:45 PM
[OUOTE]

do like they did at the bcm show no judgeing no trophys great turn out for bcm show ran that way[/QUOTE]

yeah, that'd prob be a lot better anyways. just a car show with dyno capabilities. and our parking lot would work out really well for one too. some of the guys that used to work at aloha asked if we would still do it to. we'll get there i think.