PDA

View Full Version : BOO...!!! Haunted House time.....

Car Guy
10-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Post them up; the good, the bad, and the downright horrifying :wooo . I haven't been to one in years but would like to go this year for sure....:devil

Z28Envy
10-06-2008, 11:52 PM
http://www.splatterhaus.com/Splatter-Home.htm

Moved it up to Manitowoc this year. Not to bad of a drive for me but about 1.5 hours from milwaukee but it is suppose to be awesome every year!

LIZMO
10-07-2008, 12:00 AM
thats even further for me that when it was in sheboyga falls, lame!! lol. but thankfully im going to green bay soon so looks like ill maybe make a stop :)

Silver86
10-07-2008, 12:09 AM
my wife will love this thread.

stenchmiester
10-07-2008, 12:14 AM
spaltter haus friggin ruled the waukesha expo center wasnt to bad and bears den in tichigan was decent

xxtremeteam
10-07-2008, 12:16 AM
we plan to hit hubertus house of horror on the 17th I have 2 buddys who work there

WickedSix
10-07-2008, 12:35 AM
splatterhaus rocked last year thats first one to goto this year again. Terror on the fox was crap but we went after halloween so it coulda been the second stringers... hubertus house of horror we got yelled at cus we were bouncing on the bouncy floor :goof oh well lol they had ALOT of exposed boards, seams, nails etc too and it really was fun finding the low spots with the crown of my forehead but the spinning thing at the end was still fun :thumbsup

LIZMO
10-07-2008, 09:27 AM
is terror on the fox in green bay?

Ricky Bobby
10-07-2008, 09:47 AM
http://www.splatterhaus.com/Splatter-Home.htm

Moved it up to Manitowoc this year. Not to bad of a drive for me but about 1.5 hours from milwaukee but it is suppose to be awesome every year!

me and few guys went there last yr i couldnt tell you if it was good or not we were kinda drunk before we even entered lol, we laughed more than we were scared :rolf

WickedSix
10-07-2008, 12:35 PM
is terror on the fox in green bay?

yup :thumbsup

Flicktitty
10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
i think i might go to that one next weekend cuz my friend who im visited up there said theres a haunted house and all i could remember in the name was 'fox' i hope its better than you said it was lol
-LIZMO

RanJer
10-07-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm working security at Meadowbrook Pumpkin Farm/Haunted Corn Maze this year. I only go through it backwards but people seem to have a good time. If you're gonna come, let me know.. we won't confiscate your beer....

Buy tickets, hang out at bonfire, walk through haunted maze, more bonfire... seems like fun to me.. (can drink beer/smoke cigs at bonfire, no where else on the property though..)

Show up early, pick your pumpkin, some indian corn and random squash and whatnot.. have a good time..

Andy, if this is advertising... the owner will donate for publicity.. let me know.

LIZMO
10-07-2008, 11:36 PM
where is that jer?

RanJer
10-07-2008, 11:43 PM
where is that jer?

Off of Main (hwy P) between Jackson and West Bend...

Directions from Milwaukee
North of Milwaukee on Hwy 45 past hwy 60 to next exit which is Hwy PV (Pleasant Valley)
east to Hwy P at stop sign, (N) left 1 1/2 miles to Mileview Rd, (the next left) then left 1/4 mile,

Just look for our big orange pumpkin signs

^^ Their directions.... 45 North towards WB... get off at PV.. take a right off the exit... left at the first sign (Main, Hwy P), go about a mile and a half.. Turn left at Mile View (Tri-Par at the northwest corner) go about 1/2 a mile.. on your right, you'll see it.

CarrotTop
10-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Jer i have yet to make it out to that one how is the haunted corn maze ?

Splatterhaus i think is meh. When i went seemed real quick and only few rooms got me.

Everyone should check out www.hauntedwisconsin.com and this link also. List all the haunted house that are open each day ( http://www.hauntedwisconsin.com/events/date/october/ )

I also hit up
Lindners Haunted Corn Maze.
HauntFest.
Gilly's Haunted House..
Mars Haunted House..
Wisconsin Feargrounds..waukesha expo center
Burial Chamber Haunted Complex

I love haunted house go to a lot every year.

Z28Envy
10-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Went to Splatter Haus tonight and it was pretty good. Didn't have to wait to long and we got there at about 9:30 pm. Hard to believe the work that goes into making that thing! I'm sure they make a fortune off it though at $15 a person!:eek: