PDA

View Full Version : Anybody use the ~TerraClean~ system...???

Car Guy
10-05-2008, 03:24 AM
I have used this system a few times but not enough to where I have a good solid opinion on it. Does anybody use it on a regular basis and have an opinion that is backed up by ‘real world’ results...??? Just curious.....

Here's the product's website if you don't know what I'm talking about.....:thumbsup

http://www.terraclean.net/home.html

Car Guy
10-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Nobody...??? :wow

GRAMPS SS
10-05-2008, 11:38 PM
justin...you try it first...then let us know.....

Car Guy
10-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Wayne you crazy...!!! :alcoholic

lordairgtar
10-05-2008, 11:43 PM
I think if you take care of your cars, you don't need that stuff. I think it's just another overpriced so-called "system" that quickie lubes or garages will try and sell you to get more money out of you.

Car Guy
10-05-2008, 11:50 PM
The answer to that is yes and no.....

I don't consider it a routine maintenance procedure but when the situation arrives to where you need a system like this it WORKS. I'm just curious as to how this particular one stacks up against others on the market. I have used pretty much every other one out there expect for this one, mainly because the unit itself costs a few $$$ to say the least.....:wooo

03CVLX
10-06-2008, 01:17 AM
I had it done once on my Mothers 99 Park Avenue Ultra. Franklin Automotive on 31st & Ryan uses it. It definitely seemed to make a difference, although its basically a different variation of Seafoam IMHO. I think they charged around 120 bucks for the cleaning.

Yes, it definitely works although that kind of dough buys lots of Seafoam.

modmachz
10-06-2008, 09:35 AM
I have used this system a few times but not enough to where I have a good solid opinion on it. Does anybody use it on a regular basis and have an opinion that is backed up by ‘real world’ results...??? Just curious.....

Here's the product's website if you don't know what I'm talking about.....:thumbsup

http://www.terraclean.net/home.html

Here is what we found.
The only way to properly clean a injector is to remove it and have them properly Cleaned, flowed,ultrasonically cleaned.

And than once a month or so, Depends on driving Habits throw in some sea foam and you will be fine!!!

The combustion chambers are near impossible to clean without physically taking the head or heads off and cleaning valves, chambers etc.

Back in the day we would dump transmission fluid down the carb and that would really help!! BUT WOULD SMOKE LIKE A Bitch. If You Over done it you would foul sparkplugs!

Also You can Pull off your pcv Line and let the engine vacume suck up sea foam direct or your choice of Combustion Chamber cleaner.

Again that will not clean 100%
If you have any questions I would be happy to help you out.
We have a Fuel Injection Flow Bench and Cleaning System.

262-521-2250
Donny...