PDA

View Full Version : Storage ideas?

STANMAN
10-03-2008, 05:33 PM
I am looking for storage for the Sleigh, as we all know I won't take it out except one day once snow flies:rolf

I would like it to be a single unit where only my car is parked I can have access to it when needed, the closer to West Bend the better. Electric outlet for a battery tender would be nice, but not required. Anyone have any suggestions???

michelle
10-03-2008, 05:39 PM
I won car storage from the BCM Car Show, so one of our vehicles will be going where SLOWC5 has his place. We could be storage buddies!

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9533

STANMAN
10-03-2008, 05:51 PM
I won car storage from the BCM Car Show, so one of our vehicles will be going where SLOWC5 has his place. We could be storage buddies!

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9533

So, I can have your garage then? You're the bestest!!!:goof

michelle
10-03-2008, 05:58 PM
So, I can have your garage then? You're the bestest!!!:goof

Um, have you seen how many vehicles Adam collects? I probably can't even park my daily driver in the garage this winter! I am going to be so crabby if I have to brush snow off every morning.

Although this guy with a Jeep is moving in soon, so many you can be his garage buddy!

STANMAN
10-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Um, have you seen how many vehicles Adam collects? I probably can't even park my daily driver in the garage this winter! I am going to be so crabby if I have to brush snow off every morning.

Although this guy with a Jeep is moving in soon, so many you can be his garage buddy!

Johnny 2K? I would garage with him, because I know he's just as anal about his ride as I am with mine:thumbsup

xxtremeteam
10-03-2008, 06:08 PM
put snow tires on and win the snow drags bob

STANMAN
10-03-2008, 06:14 PM
put snow tires on and win the snow drags bob

Ha, if the thing sees rain I get super pissed off, if it ever saw salt I would probably have an anurism:rolf

I do have my truck though:thumbsup

xxtremeteam
10-03-2008, 06:16 PM
coop has a two car garage hes in west bend maybe he will share with you, my is going on car dollies and into the corner of my garage nov 1st

GRAMPS SS
10-03-2008, 08:43 PM
heybob...how about that thing thats attached to your house...i think it's called a garage.:goof..park the truck outside amd jens ride outsideand the sled inside....done deal...your welcome...:thumbsup

Josepy
10-03-2008, 08:56 PM
dude there are places all over the place in west bend close to you. i can show them to you if you want.

STANMAN
10-03-2008, 09:04 PM
dude there are places all over the place in west bend close to you. i can show them to you if you want.

Yes please. Do you know about how much they are a month??

STANMAN
10-03-2008, 09:05 PM
heybob...how about that thing thats attached to your house...i think it's called a garage.:goof..park the truck outside amd jens ride outsideand the sled inside....done deal...your welcome...:thumbsup

Jen's ride has to be inside for winter, I don't want her to have to brush off snow and all that shite when she has to take my daughter somewhere. Is your garage free???:thumbsup:rolf

GRAMPS SS
10-03-2008, 09:09 PM
brush her car off for her....easy...done....and there may be room at our shop...don't know about getting to it when ever you want though...it's on HWY G and rockfield rd....don't get below 55 when no one is there....or is that tooo cold for the sleigh....and if you pay my wife for the garage...it's yours...

Slow Joe
10-03-2008, 09:09 PM
:rolf I'm lucky, not only do we have a garage with our apartment, and I now have an extra garage for the toy in winter...

But yes, there are tons of places that are remotely close to west bend...

Breecher_7
10-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Jen's ride has to be inside for winter, I don't want her to have to brush off snow and all that shite when she has to take my daughter somewhere. Is your garage free???:thumbsup:rolf

Like wayne said. Brush the thing off for her and its a done deal... Put the bitch in your own garage. :thumbsup

Josepy
10-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Yes please. Do you know about how much they are a month??

give me a call

STANMAN
10-03-2008, 09:49 PM
give me a call

I'll give you a jingle tomorrow:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
10-03-2008, 11:24 PM
mine is heated its even nicer