PDA

View Full Version : Saturn sl2 waterpump

lilws6
10-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Any one know how hard it is to do??? can i do it in my drive way?. Mines making a real horrible noise. or atleast i think it is. I'll find out today at work. the pumps cheap i just want to know if its fairly easy to do on my own i'm very capable of doing it if i don't need a lift.

Car Guy
10-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Anything can be done in your driveway if you want to.....:devil

sloLs1
10-04-2008, 07:17 PM
well i usually go throught the fender well but it can be done from the top.... never had to do it in the driveway, im spoiled and have a rack!

lilws6
10-08-2008, 11:50 AM
lol well i did do it in my drive way and i think it took maybe hour and a half to 2 hours tops i forgot my wrenches at work and had a friend bring them over after he was done I got it all apart by the time he got there. i supose i coulda jacked it up and went through the wheel well but ah well. That reminds me i didn't double check how tight i got the pully bolts ..... :rolleyes:

sloLs1
10-08-2008, 09:12 PM
lol well i did do it in my drive way and i think it took maybe hour and a half to 2 hours tops i forgot my wrenches at work and had a friend bring them over after he was done I got it all apart by the time he got there. i supose i coulda jacked it up and went through the wheel well but ah well. That reminds me i didn't double check how tight i got the pully bolts ..... :rolleyes:

:thumbsup