PDA

View Full Version : Boozn carcrash cause of the brewers lol

Sprayaway Fox
10-03-2008, 03:03 AM
I was leaving work today and I see this truck sidewayz in the road with its hazards on. I stop and theres some HS kids that ask me to pull over cause this guys in the truck that he just crashed. I walk over and the front end is stuffed and hes got some cuts on his head. Truck smells like Jack tough!:alcoholic Guy looks at me and Says " Fuggn Brewers!":alcoholic and keeps listening to the radio just blank stare out the windshield. Cops come and Ask him what happended his reply "Fuggn Brewers" :alcoholiccop asks him again what happended he says "Fuggn Brewers":alcoholic LOL I just started laughing I couldnt help it. I dont know how he crashed cause the road its TOTALLY STRAIGHT. Guy was freekn shattered:alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic

Z28Envy
10-03-2008, 03:05 AM
I was leaving work today and I see this truck sidewayz in the road with its hazards on. I stop and theres some HS kids that ask me to pull over cause this guys in the truck that he just crashed. I walk over and the front end is stuffed and hes got some cuts on his head. Truck smells like Jack tough!:alcoholic Guy looks at me and Says " Fuggn Brewers!":alcoholic and keeps listening to the radio just blank stare out the windshield. Cops come and Ask him what happended his reply "Fuggn Brewers" :alcoholiccop asks him what happended he says "Fuggn Brewers":alcoholic LOL I just started laughing I couldnt help it. I dont know how he crashed cause the road its TOTALLY STRAIGHT. Guy was freekn shattered:alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic

Dude I just got out of the clink, why are you rippin on me?:rolf

Sprayaway Fox
10-03-2008, 03:09 AM
LOL you got a green extendo cab chev? Needs a new bumper, hood, front frame,headlights, radiator. and get that kink out of the door and airbags and it will be back running for ya!
I towed it home for ya! Ya can pick it up tomorrow! It will be done:thumbsup

Z28Envy
10-03-2008, 03:11 AM
LOL you got a green extendo cab chev? Needs a new bumper, hood, front frame,headlights, radiator. and get that kink out of the door and airbags and it will be back running for ya!
I towed it home for ya! Ya can pick it up tomorrow! It will be done:thumbsup

Cool! We can go road tripping when I pick it up!:rolf

Sprayaway Fox
10-03-2008, 03:16 AM
Didnt know ya got THAT much into the Brewers! Dude was wasted hardcore. Dont get me wrong ya leave a bar you are technically drunk anywayz nowadayz, but this guy gives booz cruzin' a bad name.

Z28Envy
10-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Didnt know ya got THAT much into the Brewers! Dude was wasted hardcore. Dont get me wrong ya leave a bar you are technically drunk anywayz nowadayz, but this guy gives booz cruzin' a bad name.

Glad he only messed his own sh.t up!!