PDA

View Full Version : Leno and Conan

pw_cc_runner
10-02-2008, 11:43 PM
I watch these two 5 nights a week on a regular basis and I am almost positive that for the last three weeks Leno and Conan have had one shared joke in their monologue. Has anyone else notice this? Tonight it was a joke about Palin thinking the Supreme Court was a regular court with extra cheese. I wonder if there is a point to this?

Flicktitty
10-03-2008, 12:30 AM
conan is a F'n tool. i will NOT watch him.

That_Guy
10-03-2008, 12:47 AM
conan is a F'n tool. i will NOT watch him.

WHAT?

conan is funny.. whats the beef?

Flicktitty
10-03-2008, 01:14 AM
WHAT?

conan is funny.. whats the beef?

he acts like a child. IMO he isn't very funny and he has a "look at how cool i am" attitude. Just never been a fan.

VroomPshhTsi
10-03-2008, 08:32 AM
Conan FTW!!! my fav is anything with Pierre (the nerd)

next year = no more waiting till 11:37 everyday to watch him, he moves an hour up n takes over Leno

Car Guy
10-03-2008, 10:05 AM
I personally like Conan but still can't see him in the 'tonight show' role, just something about him. I guess time will tell.....

Windsors 03 Cobra
10-03-2008, 10:16 AM
I dont watch any of em, I try to get to sleep by 10:30 but its just more of the same from the "big 3 tv networks" tearing down of anyone they dont see eye to eye with.
The left preaches all this tolerance and acceptance crap but if they dont like you expect to be drug through the mud and tore up from the floor up.

Listening to the MAIN STREAM MEDIA liken Sarah Palin to a brain dead know nothing bimbo like paris hilton yesterday made me sick. And these networks wonder why they have become irrelevant.
Sarah smoked Joe like rolled weed last night, give it up "LIBRUL MEDIA". :punch: