PDA

View Full Version : Much kudos to juicedimpss and Car Guy

Goat Roper
10-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Public thanks for quick and good work are in order. I like to be able to keep any business I can within the confines of BCM :thumbsup

My wife managed to drill through a set of from brakes in her van and on very short notice, and before my wife managed to all but sheer the caliper up, Ron (juicedimpss) took it in one evening, assessed the situation, made a parts store run and had it fixed the same evening and at a price that was more than reasonable.

On Monday my Suburban had a no start. No fuel pump prime = there goes the fuel pump. Spoke with Justin (Car Guy) who lined me up with a good, inexpensive flatbed tow (Kurt Connerton with Automotion 414-881-4411). While waiting for the tow (which was right on time) I tried three quick starts of the 'Burban (to get it out of the driveway, if possible for the tow) and on the third attempted start the starter decided it was done. It was a shitty Monday. Justin got the starter in quickly, wrestled the tank down and got the new pump in in quick order. Again, the price was more than reasonable.

Too often people only post up when pissed off with a shop or a shop's work but these guys went above and beyond expectations and really do take care of their fellow BCM'ers.

Thanks guys :thumbsup

Breecher_7
10-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Good Job Guys, Rons good shit. Justin seems nice, never dealt with him before though!

Korndogg
10-01-2008, 09:08 PM
justin pitches a mean softball

Mr. Brett
10-01-2008, 09:08 PM
+1 for Justin (Car Guy). Top notch work.

awsomeears
10-01-2008, 09:30 PM
For all your auto needs call 1-800 Car Guy !!!

pOrk
10-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Justin is good stuff, I bought my ballin ass Buick from him to get to and from work, 28mpg's

Car Guy
10-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the kind words Scott, it was nice to finally meet you in person and I'm glad I could help you out.....:thumbsup

CobraSnake
10-02-2008, 10:51 AM
another +1 for Car Guy he does great work and will help with the quickness.

Mark