PDA

View Full Version : Ricer flyby

Drivinhard
10-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Tell your story of a ricer flyby.
I got a ricer fly by yesterday by the airport. I was just driving minding my own business, I admit my car is loud but it looks like a stock Neon, yes it is a Neon. A guy and a gal roll up and rev the motor. Ok, I keep driving normal turn off on college and the car follows and does a ricer fly by. Alright, I turned on the juice, passed and started to slow down, thinking alright let's race, d*ckhead. Nope, another ricer flyby only for him to turn off real quick. Oh yeah did I forget to mention it was a mid 70's cutlass.
Nice.

That_Guy
10-01-2008, 06:57 PM
you did mention you where driving a non srt neon correct?

Drivinhard
10-01-2008, 07:00 PM
It is a dewinged, debadged, srt without the dual exhaust, just single side piped

BoosTT
10-01-2008, 07:14 PM
I like it even better when you actually race them to like 80mph then slow back down to 70, then the ricer passes you 10 sec later and puts on their hazzards, as if they won.

michelle
10-01-2008, 08:39 PM
I like it even better when you actually race them to like 80mph then slow back down to 70, then the ricer passes you 10 sec later and puts on their hazzards, as if they won.

But I really did win!

That_Guy
10-01-2008, 08:46 PM
It is a dewinged, debadged, srt without the dual exhaust, just single side piped

ic...

Voodoo Chick
10-02-2008, 12:12 AM
I had the Z28 out, and was not paying attention to the car next to her, when the light turned green, I stepped on her gas (not too hard, just enough to hear a little chirp from the tires) and in her rearview, I see a riced out civic, I realized it's driver had been trying to race......it was funny. Next red light, he's sitting kinda hunched forward, looks over at me like he really "means business" this time. So, when the light turned, I'm sure his ego was very, very damaged. Beaten badly by a '79 Chevy with a female driver. I slowed her to speed limit, and as soon as another car moved one lane over in front of my Camaro, he zips past, like "yeah, in your face, b*tch...." Beating his car really was like shooting fish in a barrel, but it was still fun!!

MoCkiN U
10-02-2008, 12:58 AM
The best story I have happened just this summer. I have put in some serious hours this summer at my store and on my way home late one night I pull out to go home. In the parking lot (run verizon inside circuit city) this riced out integra flies past me and then a 350z with a huge ass wing. I am pulling out of my parking spot and in the lane now ready to go straight and see them zipping around me one on each side so I just stop to let the idiots pass. They pull over to the side of the parking lot and I go past after serously thinking about going rounds with these idiots after that stunt but I'm too close to my store. thinking to myself at this point OH GREAT..... these asses will want to race now. I make a right turn heading to the stop light of 31 & 11 in racine heading south on 31. To those who dont know there is a police/fire station down the hill on the right a few hundred feet from the light. I get in the center lane and look back and sure enough here come headlights all fast and I can hear their exhaust. Lucky for me both lanes to right and left are open and I'm in the center. This is the worst place on the planet to go but I would love to kill them after this ricer parking lot display but I think of what would happen if one of em cant drive and smack me in the side OR if the cops come zipping out of their hiding spot.

Im sitting their and both the douches are grinning at each other thru my windows so I roll them up. Guess this is some universal sign of I'm gonna race you cause they start revving their cars and when the light goes green ZOOOOOOMMMM they are off like hornets in the night but with the speed of lightning bugs. I am still sitting still, havent rolled or anything. I'm just sitting there laughing and I see a flicker out of the corner of my eye and sure as shit here come 2 sherrif suv's out of that station lights going full blast. I think OH SHIT I'm screwed, I'm sitting there waiting to get just reamed and they turn right!! They dont even look at me I take off all slow and get about 3 miles down the road and there they both are pulled over by the sherrif. Oh it was a beautiful night

udlose98
10-02-2008, 01:02 AM
happens too many time to recall one, but i drive in my rear view mirror so its not often anyone fully executes a flyby.

ponyride00
10-02-2008, 01:16 AM
You just have to laugh when it happens. Some people actually get pissed if you dont race them.